Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:24 pm
careful, you might just make a whole lot of money with me blaugh

not.

you should sell kieden though, he could probably pay for all our tuitions at calarts!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:47 pm
son of a b***h.

the orange county fire spread all the way up to diamond bar, aka my backyard

i hope it doesn't get close enough that it hits my town and my neighborhood getting evacuated  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

O Zhou O

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:24 am
User ImageUser Image

It's too cold to light things on fire here confused

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Its snowed here

And then there were mexicans

They came and looked at the car we're selling

also, They went inside.

which I don't think is appropriate

But...

They didn't speak english,

So I'm assuming that when i said "I don't have any information, call the number on the sign, Don't go inside it, Please don't rape me", they heard something to the effect of "Ask me how much it is, I don't expect you read numbers, Feel free to open all the doors and take a map out of it, and I would like to bare your children"

They come up to belgium in the summer to work at the factories, and go back to texas in the winter... They must need a ride

O Zhou O

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:08 pm
its ******** sizzling here.

two days of rain and a s**t load of SUNNY SKY.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:11 pm
also, we should have more art in the hallway...I'd like to look at something newwwwwwww. heart  

Ragtime Mouse

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:28 pm
Yuuki_Kros
niice but draw something better, like anime. that show sucks...no offence

Someone drew bat man in the picture post and this was a comment on it.

I'll post some doodles in da hall way.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:43 pm
quaxcalibur

not.

you should sell kieden though, he could probably pay for all our tuitions at calarts!

I was talkin to my aunt bout the deal. And she said I would make more money strippen in gay bars f** DA WUT?!??!? I would have to ponder on that.

And I wont mind being a sex slave for a while, as long as I get a place to live fo free *nudge nudge/ moocher moocher*

And I was watching the news the other day bout that Fire in Cali, that s**t done got real!!! That crazy s**t still rollin on, because when I seen it on the news it was HUGE AS HELL!!! Does that happen often?  

Kieden

Dr.Genocide
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:30 pm
Kieden
quaxcalibur

not.

I was talkin to my aunt bout the deal. And she said I would make more money strippen in gay bars f** DA WUT?!??!? I would have to ponder on that.

And I wont mind being a sex slave for a while, as long as I get a place to live fo free *nudge nudge/ moocher moocher*

And I was watching the news the other day bout that Fire in Cali, that s**t done got real!!! That crazy s**t still rollin on, because when I seen it on the news it was HUGE AS HELL!!! Does that happen often?

Apparently so, I haven't been here a year and theres been a couple already.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:47 pm
y'know, I've just about had it with those fire nation jerks!
*curls up sleeves*

okay, I'm going to rant.(while we're on the subject of male sexuality)

LET A MAN HUNT! For crying out loud...seriously, I don't know what it is but, in the past two days, I've seen two people get s**t stormed for displaying their sexuality.

They weren't being assholes. In one case, they just walked in a store-they weren't rowdy, or rude, they simply walked in Bath and Body Works, and of course(they weren't gay, I can tell because gay guys have good hygiene and don't wear tattered hoodies) they weren't there to rub lotion on each other and compare which one reminded them of a summer picnic more...my boss, training me, is clearly angry, and asks them in a less-than-friendly tone,"Is there anything I can help you with?" then prompts one of the workers to keep her eye on them, and then goes off on a tirade about how stupid it is for guys to hit on girls. Dumb dumb dumb, and she's going to be my boss for the next two months. If a guy hits on a girl, and makes an a** out of himself-that's because he's just being an idiot, not because he was hitting on a girl.

Another case, I was sitting in my storyboarding class-and these guys sitting next to me were being very critical of Todd White's art. Sure, he's shallow, overrated, and that alone is reason enough to be discontent/jealous...but one guy sneers,"Hah! It's like he's trying to get laid or something!" Okay, this is where I draw the line....I don't care who you are...if you have a sexual organ, you're going to try and make use of it in some way, shape or form. Total bullshit, man. The pot called the kettle...and if I could make a big bag of cash that way too, more power to me.

Case in point: People who don't personally know who they're being opinionated about are assholes. Unless you're a eunuch, stfu about men. I'm no ladies man and I'm actually a shy-guy-artist-videogame-loner-nerd but, I believe in being able to express sexuality-and that such a thing can be as beautiful as it can be stupid...it just depends on the person.

/end rant.  

quaxcalibur
Crew

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:06 am
Let's say an adult male has sex everyday to different women and gets all those women pregnant, then he can father thousands of babies in a lifetime. Women are only possible of creating around 90 babies if they get pregnant every 9 months-- not including the excessive tax on our bodies and excruciating pain.
It might explain the inherent difference in our mentalities towards sex.

I'm fine with guys paying a lot of attention to their dicks-- w/e, I don't try to understand it-- I just accept it as a fact of life.
My department is 2/3 male -- a lot of them objectify women, some of them are actual misogynists. The walls around my work area are literally covered in p***s drawings. It would be cool if people my age were more mature or subtle about expressing their horniness.

Truthfully though, it's a bit creepy to me. I guess I'm just one of those people (most women) who like to think that guys like us for our personality. If someone is acting like an a** to me -- i.e hitting on me like an idiot-- it doesn't give me a very good first impression -- which usually results in some form of a negative opinion of this person forthwith.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:41 am
quax - I like the foaming soap at Bath and Body Works (Grapefruit, Sweet Pea, and Irresistable Apple), and right now they are 4 for $20. Black Friday came early!

Leyli - I think it's kind of a hit-or-miss thing: you can end up with a guy who hits on you with pick-up lines (which probably means they barely know you, if at all) or a guy who likes you for your personality first (which means it's someone who is already well-acquainted)... So if you want the latter type of guy, and you don't already know anyone who has a chance for reciprocal "liking" from you, then you'd better make more friends...

... which might come from bars... where they will deliver pick-up lines or offer to buy you a drink... or malls... where they use the worst pick-up lines ever... or groceries... where they ask you for advice on a product that they had no intention of buying...

Oh wow... nvm.  

Fukujinzuke

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:45 am
I'm actually surprised to hear that. Most guys I ended up chatting with, especially Derrick, seemed like very nice people.

As for the p***s drawings, while I understand how they could be considered offensive, I seriously doubt any of them were trying to do anything more than get a laugh out of them. I have plenty of fine memories of drawing penises in my textbooks, and I will chuckle at them until the day that I die...must be a boy thing.

It's good to see that perspective though, and I agree that guys should be more tasteful when they go about their business. Them young guns can be so darn temperamental at that age!

"God gave us a brain and a p***s, but only enough blood to run one at a time!"-Robin Williams.

@Fukujinzuki
That's mostly true, but I think you're generalizing a bit too much.

ALSO-I tried 'em all, and I think the Japanese Cherry Blossom is still my favorite. Most of the others were too strongly scented, or unappealing. Sweet pea is a close second. Black Friday is going to be hell.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:18 am
Re-reading what I posted, you're right. I'm generalizing a tad. D'oh!  

Fukujinzuke

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:49 pm
I think some guys may act that way because there are some girls that it would work on. Like some of the sluttier ones go for it. So when the guys succeed with those girls (or see other guys succeed with those girls), they think they can get any girl with bad pick-up lines.

Not that I'd know from experience. My game's weak, man.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games