Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:36 am
notingles
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

*smacks cig's* "So this is not the solution! if she's doing this to you that's not right!"

Akey:*growls and light hands on fire* ......
Koi:Hmph why should we listen to some one like you?!

"cause im your FRIEND!,I will do anything for you guys!,who do you want back i can bring them back"

Shiro thows a knife at him "you'll upset the natural order if you do that" he says nervisly

*eyes turn red* "you fool,life is the natural order!" *darkness starts flowing around body*
"if that was true hitler would be alive" ed said apearing behind them "wana try defing it? go on but many will try to kill you"

"ed haven't you heard of the life stream""the more life the stronger it get's"
*then a woman is walking to akey smiling and bends down*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:37 am
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

*smacks cig's* "So this is not the solution! if she's doing this to you that's not right!"

"cause im your FRIEND!,I will do anything for you guys!,who do you want back i can bring them back"

Shiro thows a knife at him "you'll upset the natural order if you do that" he says nervisly

*eyes turn red* "you fool,life is the natural order!" *darkness starts flowing around body*

"no wonder sis is broken inside" Shiro says with a tear rolling down his face "its because of people that think life is all that matters, death and life need each other or else the world would tear itself apart" Shiro says sliding two daggers from his sleeves to his hands "i cant let you bring her back unless you are willing to die in their mothers place"  

Alice the Loving

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:39 am
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2

"no wonder sis is broken inside" Shiro says with a tear rolling down his face "its because of people that think life is all that matters, death and life need each other or else the world would tear itself apart" Shiro says sliding two daggers from his sleeves to his hands "i cant let you bring her back unless you are willing to die in their mothers place"

*nods* "maybe i should"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 am
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2

"if that was true hitler would be alive" ed said apearing behind them "wana try defing it? go on but many will try to kill you"

"ed haven't you heard of the life stream""the more life the stronger it get's"
*then a woman is walking to akey smiling and bends down*
"yes i did, and soon if people keep resurecting it will flood, i only resurected for i have an direct deal with death" he shows an strange document  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 am
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2

*nods* "maybe i should"

Tora appers next to the lady holding a knife in her back "bakanas!" she yells pissed, "Havent you leard anything?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:44 am
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2

*nods* "maybe i should"

Tora appers next to the lady holding a knife in her back "bakanas!" she yells pissed, "Havent you leard anything?!"
"i doubt so" ((brb in like 2 hours))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 am
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2

*nods* "maybe i should"

*then is behind lady* "kill me i will take her place i want to see my bro again"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 am
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2

*nods* "maybe i should"

*then is behind lady* "kill me i will take her place i want to see my bro again"

"no i wont let you die" she knees him in the gut than stabs the ladys throut. Shiro closes his eyes and looks away before he drops his daggers.  

Alice the Loving

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 am
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2

*nods* "maybe i should"

"no i wont let you die" she knees him in the gut than stabs the ladys throut. Shiro closes his eyes and looks away before he drops his daggers.

*grabs knife* "why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:53 am
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper
lordchazxr2

*nods* "maybe i should"

*grabs knife* "why?"
"becalse it's sadly how it should be, i dont like it too but i understand the rules of this balance"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:55 am
a shiver goes down Tora's spine "no...i was too slow" she says crying and falling to her knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:57 am
red 14 the sniper
a shiver goes down Tora's spine "no...i was too slow" she says crying and falling to her knees.

"tora it's fine" *pulls kunai out and stabs heart*  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:58 am
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper

"tora it's fine" *pulls kunai out and stabs heart*
((whitch heart? you just say heart))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:00 am
(here!!)
mitsuki: *locked herself inside her dorm*
sora: *knocking on the door* mitsuki! please come out!!  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:00 am
Misuzu0614
(here!!)
mitsuki: *locked herself inside her dorm*
sora: *knocking on the door* mitsuki! please come out!!
((someone else, yay for slave))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games