Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:57 pm
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko

*eye twitches*

It wasn't me.

<.<

>.>

Aya... still in shock from the movie... it just... just... revolts me.
I've never really liked Bush, nor did I like oil companies, or the capitalist system... even money. I've always refused to take jobs that imply handling money all day (cashier...) until recently...

...but now, add some x10 multipliers. I've always though of humans as greedy bastards but this just reaches a new low... gonk stressed

X_x; Meepness.... *hugglenuzzles* Hmm, I really aught to see this movie, judging from how people are reacting to it.

the more bush bashing the better IMO ^.^ *poofs off*

XD Lmao. =p  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:00 pm
Lloxie
Salen-Stormwing
Eddily
Is it me, or is Doomie getting bi tendencies?
Is that a bad thing? blaugh
I was wondering the same thing. Add to that the fact he's gone back to having a female avvie... o_0; Hmm.....
Darien_Thread
I thought he was gay. I mean he dose always say that he is a girl in a guys body. Of course he could also be a lesbian
Lloxie
xD Yeah well... I say the same thing and I'm not gay. Just being in touch with your feminine side doesn't make you gay afterall. =p

Brings up questions, ne?

I've actually been questionning my orientation for quite a while... maybe, 3 or 4 years now? I've even had lingering thoughts of actual sex change (and still do), not to mention the not-so-rare dreams in which I actually am a girl. Freaky in a way, but quite awesome in another. o.o;
Homosexual or not, guys arouse me, even if less than girls. I'd go with what Darien said and the quote I've heard before "I'm a Lesbian stuck in a man's body". whee sweatdrop

Anyhow, 'eh, I deal with it. I'm kinda stuck in the middle for now o_O;;
Weird feelings all around xp
Feminine side doesn't hurt... for me anyways. I get emotional at times <<
I've sometimes been asked as a joke if I was on my period because of that. xd xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:01 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko

*eye twitches*

It wasn't me.

<.<

>.>

Aya... still in shock from the movie... it just... just... revolts me.
I've never really liked Bush, nor did I like oil companies, or the capitalist system... even money. I've always refused to take jobs that imply handling money all day (cashier...) until recently...

...but now, add some x10 multipliers. I've always though of humans as greedy bastards but this just reaches a new low... gonk stressed

X_x; Meepness.... *hugglenuzzles* Hmm, I really aught to see this movie, judging from how people are reacting to it.

If not for the reasons I mentionned, just to see the fotage of Bush and how ridiculous of a job he's done. Kerry still seems like a bad choice, but much less than Bush. Actually, you guys should have someone who's NOT a major businessman in there. I swear, those damn pieces of paper with facecs on 'em cause more trouble and inhumanities with each day >_<

Yeah... same here. I would vote for a third party, like the Green party or something, but I -really- don't want to take a chance on Bush being president again, and since third party candidates have virtually no chance of winning, historically speaking, I'm voting Kerry just to be safe. ><; Next election though... then I'll probably vote for someone else.

I've never liked money either, actually. In a way I hope it helps keep the world organized and whatnot but with it also comes lots of corruption... oi...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:04 pm
hi guys, hows it going?  

PhoenixSama

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:05 pm
suddenly I have the urge to find a skinning program for Sims 2 (that's if there isn't already one on one of the 4 CDs it came with) and add a bunch of furries into it XP  
Sorry for bringing it up Doomie.  

Eddily

Lloxie

DoomNeko
Lloxie
Salen-Stormwing
Eddily
Is it me, or is Doomie getting bi tendencies?
Is that a bad thing? blaugh
I was wondering the same thing. Add to that the fact he's gone back to having a female avvie... o_0; Hmm.....
Darien_Thread
I thought he was gay. I mean he dose always say that he is a girl in a guys body. Of course he could also be a lesbian
Lloxie
xD Yeah well... I say the same thing and I'm not gay. Just being in touch with your feminine side doesn't make you gay afterall. =p

Brings up questions, ne?

I've actually been questionning my orientation for quite a while... maybe, 3 or 4 years now? I've even had lingering thoughts of actual sex change (and still do), not to mention the not-so-rare dreams in which I actually am a girl. Freaky in a way, but quite awesome in another. o.o;
Homosexual or not, guys arouse me, even if less than girls. I'd go with what Darien said and the quote I've heard before "I'm a Lesbian stuck in a man's body". whee sweatdrop

Anyhow, 'eh, I deal with it. I'm kinda stuck in the middle for now o_O;;
Weird feelings all around xp
Feminine side doesn't hurt... for me anyways. I get emotional at times <<
I've sometimes been asked as a joke if I was on my period because of that. xd xp

O_o; xD Nawwwr, hehe... actualy it's pretty much the exact same for me. =p *nuzzes* I'm in a very confused and undecided state too. But eh, it's interesting and I dun get too concerned over it. I could die still undecided and it wouldn't bother me. I'm pretty sure I'm just bi, but there's more to it than that, so nyeh. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:08 pm
Kitty Phoenix
hi guys, hows it going?

Hiyo Kitty. Doin alright, yourself? ^.^  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:09 pm
Vashyyk
suddenly I have the urge to find a skinning program for Sims 2 (that's if there isn't already one on one of the 4 CDs it came with) and add a bunch of furries into it XP

X3 Nawwr, too bad I dun have that. xp If you ever get any skinning program for NWN and make decent furries for it that'd be so unbelievably awesome though. << >>  
Vashyyk

If you do, take pics. biggrin  

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily
Sorry for bringing it up Doomie.

Bah it's okay. Gave me the opportunity to get it off my mind xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:10 pm
Lloxie
Kitty Phoenix
hi guys, hows it going?

havent gotten enough sleep as of late but other then that im just fine  

PhoenixSama

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:11 pm
Eddily
Vashyyk

If you do, take pics. biggrin

Yes, please do! =3
Furries in The Sims 2... that'll be quite interesting ^^

Now the problem is : Will their tails clip through the shower door when they take one? (if they don't resort to other means of cleaning xp )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:11 pm
Kitty Phoenix
Lloxie
Kitty Phoenix
hi guys, hows it going?

Nawwr, hope you get more sleep tonight. x-X; *nuzzes*  

Lloxie

PhoenixSama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:14 pm
Lloxie
Kitty Phoenix
Lloxie
Kitty Phoenix
hi guys, hows it going?

Nawwr, hope you get more sleep tonight. x-X; *nuzzes*

Really too bad i dont have any control over how long i sleep...and i think i might have caught a cold last night, shouldn't have stayed out so late...but it was worth it...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games