Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 am
sora: *looks at kimiko* ever since our parents died... they were just resurrected yesterday, but they were killed again to maintain the balance between life and death...  
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks at shun with tears in her eyes* hey shun...

Shun goes up to her and wipes her tears away. "Whats wrong? Did something happen?" He ashed worriedly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

red 14 the sniper
Death's scythe vanishes into the darkness and a Tanto materializes in his hand.
((actually the tanto is shorter that a knife, so in realitty the weapon in itself shold be an wakisashi))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:21 am
red 14 the sniper

"so you want a fight?" "ill give you one"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:23 am
lordchazxr2
red 14 the sniper

"so you want a fight?" "ill give you one"
ed grabs an chair that the reaper made, he thinks here we go again... when will people get that death might die but will reapear?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:24 am
mitsuki: *looks at shun* my parents were killed again... after theyve been resurrected yesterday. i finally got to see them again... *tears up*
sora: *still knocking on mitsuki's dorm door* c'mon mitsuki!! open up. you cant stay there forever..!  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:24 am
notingles
red 14 the sniper
((actually the tanto is shorter that a knife, so in realitty the weapon in itself shold be an wakisashi))

(a wakashi is lnger than a knife but shorter than a short sword cuz thats what i was going for)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:25 am
Misuzu0614
sora: *looks at kimiko* ever since our parents died... they were just resurrected yesterday, but they were killed again to maintain the balance between life and death...

-hugs- i feel sorry for u. i just wish i could do somethig for u.  

Xx Lumaria xX

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 am
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks at shun* my parents were killed again... after theyve been resurrected yesterday. i finally got to see them again... *tears up*
sora: *still knocking on mitsuki's dorm door* c'mon mitsuki!! open up. you cant stay there forever..!

Shun hugs Mitsuki and strokes her hair. "Its ok, Mitsuki." He said softly, trying to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 am
red 14 the sniper
notingles
red 14 the sniper

(a wakashi is lnger than a knife but shorter than a short sword cuz thats what i was going for)
((continue the fight))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:29 am
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

Shun hugs Mitsuki and strokes her hair. "Its ok, Mitsuki." He said softly, trying to comfort her.

-humms a soft tune-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:30 am
Xx Lumaria xX
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

-humms a soft tune-

Shun hears the tune and pick up with it; staying with kimiko's pace.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:30 am
sora: *still looking at kimiko* i wish... but, i just need my sister to come out of her dorm...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
mitsuki: *now crying in shun's arms*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:32 am
"heh heh" "i've surpassed you"  

lord chazxr XIV

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 am
Misuzu0614
sora: *still looking at kimiko* i wish... but, i just need my sister to come out of her dorm...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
mitsuki: *now crying in shun's arms*

mitsuki will u come out now?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games