Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Mortella
Omega this is a warning from beccomeing banned from this thread.

I don't care! I haven't been here in a year, I came here to basicly tell you you're both out of line. It really ticks me off to see how corrupt this place has come, and to hear about it out of the blue like this I couldn't help but speak up.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Omega Drakemyer
Artemis Vulpes
Does it look like I have admin abilities? And actually mods can ban.

And so you let the power go to your head. I really thought mods and admins were supposed to have a little more control. You're a mess.

Okay, seriously, what the hell is wrong with people tonight? Has this guild just become another crap infested corner of the internet that people have to make insinuations and derogatory comments in every post they make?

I never said I was going to ban her, not once, I only warned that her behavior could lead to a ban if reported to the mods. As well does anyone see my name on the mod list?

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Omega thread ban for one week
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 pm

Mortella
Omega thread ban for one week

Guess I'll come back next year.

OmeTheDragon

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Omega Drakemyer
Artemis Vulpes

And so you let the power go to your head. I really thought mods and admins were supposed to have a little more control. You're a mess.

Okay, seriously, what the hell is wrong with people tonight? Has this guild just become another crap infested corner of the internet that people have to make insinuations and derogatory comments in every post they make?

I never said I was going to ban her, not once, I only warned that her behavior could lead to a ban if reported to the mods. As well does anyone see my name on the mod list?

Oh that's nice to know, I take back you throwing your weight around, you're just an a**!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 pm

A thread owner has full control of their thread people that includes the topics discussed and who is even allowed to post. It is generally considered the polite and mature thing to adhere to a thread owner's wishes and if people are going to get uppity over it and cause problem then it becomes an Guild issue.

You are not allowed to just do whatever you want and not expect consequences for your actions.

Artemis Vulpes

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Artemis Vulpes
A thread owner has full control of their thread people that includes the topics discussed and who is even allowed to post. It is generally considered the polite and mature thing to adhere to a thread owner's wishes and if people are going to get uppity over it and cause problem then it becomes an Guild issue.

You are not allowed to just do whatever you want and not expect consequences for your actions.

Yeah that's why you can say whatever the hell YOU want in your girlfriends thread. Right?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Omega Drakemyer
Artemis Vulpes

Has this guild just become another crap infested corner of the internet
...I don't know if you've noticed, but you're in a furry guild.

Also, if you give me a two week ban for a non-trolling relevant comment... >>

Novalution

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Why is it that the person that tries to get other people to cut out their nonsense is always the a*****e?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 pm

I am trying to be a responsable thread owner and trying to be a responsable mod by getting a third party administrator to do the final banning. But i will stand by my thread be loyal and true to my thread I will not see that flamers get it closed down like queers. I have also taken a personal responsability to this guild being a guild member for over five years I feel like i must be true to the Name of Adult furries guild and when someone is not being adult not stopping when asked and delibrately ignoreing requests to do so it is my duty to take actions to make it stop.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Why is it that the person that tries to get other people to cut out their nonsense is always the a*****e?

Riiiiight, you start nonsense and then QUICKLY try to be the mediator. Once again, classy.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Omega Drakemyer

Yeah that's why you can say whatever the hell YOU want in your girlfriends thread. Right?

If that is your only reasoning for acting upset out of the blue with a situation going on you were never a part of then I am done with you sir.

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Second warning omega And two weeks for nova
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Mortella
I am trying to be a responsable thread owner and trying to be a responsable mod by getting a third party administrator to do the final banning. But i will stand by my thread be loyal and true to my thread I will not see that flamers get it closed down like queers. I have also taken a personal responsability to this guild being a guild member for over five years I feel like i must be true to the Name of Adult furries guild and when someone is not being adult not stopping when asked and delibrately ignoreing requests to do so it is my duty to take actions to make it stop.

Fine, I apologize to cause such a ruckus in your thread, I simply felt the need to back up a friend, though I meant all I said, I'll just take my leave now.

OmeTheDragon

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:32 pm

This whole conversation just needs to end there is absolutely no reason for it to continue on other than for people to either, for some reason I do not understand, continue trying to get a reaction from people or spout righteous indignation.

Is there any reason at all people cannot just stop when it has been asked repeatedly? Is there something you want, something you are trying to achieve or people being annoying for the sake of being annoying?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games