Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:14 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily
Vashyyk
suddenly I have the urge to find a skinning program for Sims 2 (that's if there isn't already one on one of the 4 CDs it came with) and add a bunch of furries into it XP

If you do, take pics. biggrin

Yes, please do! =3
Furries in The Sims 2... that'll be quite interesting ^^

Now the problem is : Will their tails clip through the shower door when they take one? (if they don't resort to other means of cleaning xp )

XD *giggles* I've always wondered about that... would furries prefer cleaning themselves more like regular animals do, or taking baths/showers? Perticularly the feline variety... o0;;  
DoomNeko
Eddily
Vashyyk
suddenly I have the urge to find a skinning program for Sims 2 (that's if there isn't already one on one of the 4 CDs it came with) and add a bunch of furries into it XP

Yes, please do! =3

Now the problem is : Will their tails clip through the shower door when they take one? (if they don't resort to other means of cleaning xp )

lol!  

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

Sleep....

is...

ninja

scream EVIL!

My two cents. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:16 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily
Vashyyk

Yes, please do! =3

who knows, I'd have to know how to make skins first razz but it'd be something to look into when i get bored with the game.  

Vashyyk

PhoenixSama

DoomNeko
Sleep....

is...

ninja

scream EVIL!

My two cents. xp

but sleep is fun...even more so when your with some1...  
DoomNeko
Sleep....

is...

ninja

scream EVIL!

My two cents. xp

XD Neh. I love sleep. It's just that the world has a problems with my sleep schedule. << >> Darn you world! Stop being prejudice against night peopled! gonk xp

If I had my way, I'd stay up until 4-5 AM then sleep until 2 or so PM. XP

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:17 pm
DoomNeko
Sleep....

is...

ninja

scream EVIL!

My two cents. xp

I'm forced to, cause If i don't I'm in a really bad mood, and I go into "fire at will" mode blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:19 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Sleep....

is...

ninja

scream EVIL!

My two cents. xp

XD Neh. I love sleep. It's just that the world has a problems with my sleep schedule. << >> Darn you world! Stop being prejudice against night peopled! gonk xp

heh that's what I did during summer ^.^  

Vashyyk

PhoenixSama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:21 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:22 pm
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Sleep....

is...

ninja

scream EVIL!

My two cents. xp

Same, hehe. =p

The nighttime is just so much cooler...
One of my favorite things to do is sit at my computer late at night with all the lights out, with my window open a little, letting the breeze flow in, drinking a glass of cold ice water or ice coffee or something, and listen to some kind of techno while I mellow out. It's awesome. And the whole eerieness of twilight is just so... indescribable. It has kind of a creepy atmosphere in the air around that time of night, at least to me anyways, and yet it's peaceful and relaxed. I love it.

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:22 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Eddily
Vashyyk

Yes, please do! =3

XD *giggles* I've always wondered about that... would furries prefer cleaning themselves more like regular animals do, or taking baths/showers? Perticularly the feline variety... o0;;

Depends on hwo long you're willing to wait until your fur is compeltely dry. If I'm not mistaken, saliva dries faster than water + soap, so I guess that'd be the quicker way. Unless you want to use the hairdryer, which would turn you into an insta-fluffball. I can see the ads now :

"Why lick and wait to dry when you can soothe your muscles in a hot bath and get that fur shiny-dry in less than an hour! Introducing Furdryers! The superb rotating fan system, added to heating units make for loats of hot air, allowing you to speed-dry that caot of yours in no-time!"

And after that, the complaints :

"I'm writing this today with my only paw still sticking out of my fur, so please ignore the bad pawwriting. I used the Furdryers(TM) and when I was done, I was astounded to notice I had double, maybe even tripled in size! My fur is soft like none before but I'm so wide now I can't even use the regular feline/canine doors! Instead, I've had to go through the back and use the elephants exit! >_<"

...and I'm doing that thing again... yeah, the one where I'm being pointless xd xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:23 pm
Kitty Phoenix

yay for wma support...  

PhoenixSama

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:24 pm
Lloxie
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Sleep....

is...

ninja

scream EVIL!

My two cents. xp

Same, hehe. =p

One of my favorite things to do is sit at my computer late at night with all the lights out, with my window open a little, letting the breeze flow in, drinking a glass of cold ice water or ice coffee or something, and listen to some kind of techno while I mellow out. It's awesome. And the whole eerieness of twilight is just so... indescribable. It has kind of a creepy atmosphere in the air around that time of night, at least to me anyways, and yet it's peaceful and relaxed. I love it.

I've been doing that all summer... and even on school days now I still sometimes stay up 'till about 2 AM. School starts at 7:45 Am. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:26 pm
Lloxie
Vashyyk
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Sleep....

is...

ninja

scream EVIL!

My two cents. xp

Same, hehe. =p

Ditto, I just love the fact it's so quiet, and no one else is up, and i can wonder around the house in the nice quiet darkness without me having to talk to anyone, then i just pop on my headphones and crank w.e music I'm listening to, whether it's my AMVs or Techno ^.^  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:28 pm
*poofs off and plays sims for a bit* *will return soon*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games