Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:58 am

probally cause shes not got the bagles on her head funny thing by the way
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:36 pm

that's cinnamon rolls.

dork.

Nospai Deathous

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:56 pm

Ill be somewhat inactive till later tomorrow.

Still doing things at home. I'll catch up asap.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:50 pm

okies! have..fun?

Nospai Deathous

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:11 pm

OOh, things should be fun fairly soon. Between me and Nelowolf, we'll have a civial war in a matter of ten pages
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:27 pm

¡Éste es informe mensual del idioma extranjero de los elvisnake! Este mes el idioma extranjero está… ¡Español! ¡Qué alegría! Y para conmemorar, pensé que acabo de lanzar un poco de crap al azar junto y que lo traduciría con las herramientas de la lengua del google. Los individuos puedes traducirla si deseas, pero no pierdes tu tiempo, él eres justo un manojo de crud al azar que estoy escribiendo para perder el tiempo hasta que mi estación dos del juego calienta así que puedo jugar el battlefront dos. ¡Oh, ha hecho! Conjeturo que los medios que pararé el escribir ahora y golpe “traduzco”.

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:33 pm

See post in OSWT
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:49 pm

Hmm... I did post that twice... Oops, only meant to do so once.

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:57 pm

ElladanKenet
OOh, things should be fun fairly soon. Between me and Nelowolf, we'll have a civial war in a matter of ten pages

How?

I mean, you're on Wayland in the destroyed ruins of Mt. Taniss making clones, currently on Telti trying to recruit people to crew a sub-par vessel that is far beyond obsolete.

What civila war could you be talking about? If you mean bestine, you'd basically have to destroy the entire planet to get it back.

Plus, what would you attack me with? a couple acclamators and an ISD? Things take time. Ten pages is like, a month. You can't amass a fleet to even rival the sith in that time.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:20 pm

Nelowulf
ElladanKenet

How?

I mean, you're on Wayland in the destroyed ruins of Mt. Taniss making clones, currently on Telti trying to recruit people to crew a sub-par vessel that is far beyond obsolete.

What civila war could you be talking about? If you mean bestine, you'd basically have to destroy the entire planet to get it back.

Plus, what would you attack me with? a couple acclamators and an ISD? Things take time. Ten pages is like, a month. You can't amass a fleet to even rival the sith in that time.
Dude, I know. I was just saying. It'll likely be more than thirty pages.

2) If you paid any attention to MY posts, you'd know that the Acclamantor I have is completely up to date, and capable of taking on an ISD on its own. I know it's still not enough, as I said in my posts if you read them. I went as far as saying if we were attacked before TWO MONTHS, we'd be in hot s**t.

3) I'm not making clones. I was specifically asked NOT to.

ElladanKenet
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:27 pm

Dude, at this point being able to take on an ISD is hardly powerful.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:31 pm

Yea. Though your acclamator is about ten sizes larger than the original ones, so its not exactly a small target either.

Update all you want, but don't worry. The Slayer won't go down by a simple oversized frigate.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:44 pm

I assume that, for the time being, the fun lovin' Sith gang will allow Freya's party to land and attend the wake unchallenged? sweatdrop Or, shall I fix me post? ^^;;
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:52 pm

The entire point of the wake is to disprove any connection of the death to the sith.

So attacking her would be compeltely contradictory to their plans.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:55 pm

G'd idea.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games