Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caldy_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:49 pm
DoomNeko
Caldy_Chan
YAY IM A HAPPY KITTY!!!!! my best freind irl is home from iraq safe and sound *jumps up and down very happy*

O.O! *hugs and nuzzle*
That's great to hear! whee blaugh biggrin heart mrgreen

Now chain your friend to the house to avoid chances of getting shipped back there ninja
oh no we haveing something more usuable to keep him here my good freind Jack Daniels  
Eddily
What I miss?

Not much, someone temporarily hijacked Vashy's newspaper. xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

Eddily
What I miss?

Hiyo Eddily. Not much, hehe. =p  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:50 pm
Caldy_Chan
DoomNeko
Caldy_Chan
YAY IM A HAPPY KITTY!!!!! my best freind irl is home from iraq safe and sound *jumps up and down very happy*

O.O! *hugs and nuzzle*

Now chain your friend to the house to avoid chances of getting shipped back there ninja
oh no we haveing something more usuable to keep him here my good freind Jack Daniels

That works too =3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:50 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily
What I miss?

Awesome. Glad to see it's going as planed.......User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:51 pm
DoomNeko
Caldy_Chan
DoomNeko
Caldy_Chan

O.O! *hugs and nuzzle*

That works too =3
im sure it could keep any fur here  

Caldy_Chan

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:52 pm
Wow.... haven't been this wide awake this late at night in a while. o_O; Of course, there's soem awesome techno on tonight..... thank you D.I.!*dances*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:53 pm
Caldy_Chan
DoomNeko
Caldy_Chan
DoomNeko
Caldy_Chan

O.O! *hugs and nuzzle*

That works too =3

Not I, no thank you... no alcyhol for this foxie. ><;  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:53 pm
Lloxie
Wow.... haven't been this wide awake this late at night in a while. o_O; Of course, there's soem awesome techno on tonight..... thank you D.I.!*dances*

That late already?
Hmm... 12:40 in the morning here. I've still got another... 5 hours or so ahead of me before I start getting drowsy =3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:54 pm
Lloxie
Caldy_Chan
DoomNeko
Caldy_Chan
DoomNeko
Caldy_Chan

O.O! *hugs and nuzzle*

That works too =3

Ditto. I don't even drink wine and barely ever lay a paw on one of those fruit coler alcohol thingies xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:55 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily
What I miss?

Awesome. Glad to see it's going as planed.......User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*suspicious look*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:55 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie

That late already?
Hmm... 12:40 in the morning here. I've still got another... 5 hours or so ahead of me before I start getting drowsy =3

xP 11:40 here. But during the school year I've been getting a little drowsy around 10 or so, sometimes earlier. And I'm supposed to be in bed by 11, but that's where my sneaky foxish side comes into play.... >> <<  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:56 pm
I ran out of vgcats!!! must...have...more..... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:56 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
Caldy_Chan
DoomNeko
Caldy_Chan
DoomNeko
Caldy_Chan

O.O! *hugs and nuzzle*

That works too =3

Ditto. I don't even drink wine and barely ever lay a paw on one of those fruit coler alcohol thingies xp

mmm vodka coole - er... i mean... bad bad alcohol. . .  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:58 pm
Eddily
I ran out of vgcats!!! must...have...more..... crying

If you want, I can PM you the links to all the comics I read =3  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games