Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:49 pm

ElladanKenet
Celestia Whitesword
Yah. But, wouldn't a PSD be mighty hard to steal ...? xd
What would Mon Mothma say? Or Leia? Or Han?

Mon- It's for the greater cause.

Leia- Do it. You're my only hope.

Han Solo- I got a bad feeling about this.

To add to that:

Rusty - I calculate that the odds of obtaining a Paelleon class Star Destroyer are ...

Freya - We're, like, going to try to totally gank what?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:50 pm

elvisnake
I say go for it DA.

I don't think she wants to go and steal my PSD. Its four months left to be completed, and the only other one out there is Krayt's.

Everything else is a lot further away from completion.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:52 pm

I doubt that, unless the folks we have doing it are uber-1337, we could just mosey on into a random Imp shipyard, and gank an SSD. xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:54 pm

Hehe, ya wulf, I hear you. Only problem is, to get those odds, we'd need about a year of RP time

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm

ElladanKenet
Hehe, ya wulf, I hear you. Only problem is, to get those odds, we'd need about a year of RP time

Yea. Its called episode I.

Plus, if we're going to really stick to canonicy, you have seven years to build up forces. That's the jump from the coup at coruscant to legacy #2.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm

Good point Nelo. We'll wait for you to finish your ship before we steal it.

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:05 pm

If you can steal it, It will make it all the more easier to steal it back.

Though stealing a PSD would be like the NR stealing the Eclipse. Its just overkill, in some senses.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:06 pm

One thing, though. Didn't we agree that the 7 year gap was allready said and done for the RP? eek

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:08 pm

Holy crap, not only can I see this happening, but in the spirit of things, I'll also spoof YTMND's " N*gga Stole My Bike " while I'm at it:

Angel sneaks into a shipyard while an Imp Admiral and other officers are chatting. She enters the docked SD and jacks it, taking off and going into hyperspace. The Admiral looks on in shock and goes " Jedi stole my Star Destroyer! "

Or, she crank calls them, in a horribly mimiced voice. " Uh, yeah this is uh * giggle * Emperor Fel, I'll uh * giggle * need to borrow your ship for a bit, so if you could just leave it abandoned on * giggle * Tatooine at the coordinates I'll give you... " and they Imp in charge of it happens to be the ONE guy that'd fall for it.

On a serious note, I was thinking of having them uncover a secret prototype that's just nearing completion. It's not given a specific class type or name, and it's really just a standard issue heavy battleship with carrier capacity for a few squadrons, only the prototype part is it's been revamped to be slightly more advanced in abilities ( AKA, it can whup any NPC ship one-on-one ) and has a stealth generator in itself, which Angel gets a copy of for fighters too, and use it for the fighters they use aboard it.

So basically, it'd be a one-capital-ship fleet of fighters, and every ship has a stealth system, making it an effective ambush/covert ops thing. The stealth thing of course, would only work if they don't attack. In order to fire or enter hyperspace, the stealth field has to be turned off.

Example: Bad guys are attacking a merchant frigate. They see a gunboat come out of stealth to fire off a few laser blasts, then go back into invisi-mode. They see another ship do the same at a different angle, until the meanest thing the baddies have is toast, then they see a whole squad plus a carrier suddenly decloak, surrounding them.

Sound good?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:12 pm

Cool idea, but you'd have to find some way to overcome the double-blinding effect of a cloaked ship.

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:13 pm

I still don't know of a real effective cloaking device that would make that work.

I mean, Stygium crystals are rare as it is.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:14 pm

Okay, I just alluded in my post about an alliance with the GA.

Can we hold off on waiting seven years? I still need some backbone time to set things up, and for us to arrange some small skirmishes between each other.

ElladanKenet
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:17 pm

What she means is that the seven year gap has already happened, I think... If we're talking about the one between 0 and 1...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:18 pm

You realize that I'm not the guy to create skirmishes with, don't you?

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:22 pm

Nelowulf
You realize that I'm not the guy to create skirmishes with, don't you?
Well, are'nt you? You're Sith, I'm Loyalist. Doesn't that mean we're against each other?

Or are you saying you just don't want to?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games