Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:00 pm
sry i was gone,i went coat hunting but to no avail crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:03 pm
deep look at this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1345&item=5943675237&rd=1#ebayphotohosting  

Naerin

Neekroo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:05 pm

*drool... sigh* Man, it's expensive. And buying things on Ebay from Beijing, China doesn't usually work out. Not for me, at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:05 pm
that things so cool[although therte seems to be an extra symbol on the back besides crross?]  

cowavenger

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:08 pm
AHHHHHH GOD I LOVE RAMMSTEIN AHHHH!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:08 pm
*Takarashi wakes up* Must've fell asleep..*He grabs two leaves, and forms some katas, the leaves turn into forest familiers* Fetch me an apple. *The two leaves nod, one slices the apple off the tree, and the other carries it to him* Thanks. *Holds the apple in his mouth, he forms mor katas and break the spell, then takes a big bite out of the apple*  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:09 pm
cowavenger
that things so cool[although therte seems to be an extra symbol on the back besides crross?]

the crown thingie is part of the serphant cross
and i dont really like that..... the cross is too big.... i would do a better job making it myself  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:10 pm
Deep Despair
cowavenger

the crown thingie is part of the serphant cross
and i dont really like that..... the cross is too big.... i would do a better job making it myself

??????ivew never seen the crown??,the coolest thing on the page was the watch definitly  

cowavenger

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:11 pm
Takarashi
*Takarashi wakes up* Must've fell asleep..*He grabs two leaves, and forms some katas, the leaves turn into forest familiers* Fetch me an apple. *The two leaves nod, one slices the apple off the tree, and the other carries it to him* Thanks. *Holds the apple in his mouth, he forms mor katas and break the spell, then takes a big bite out of the apple*

u....u dare touch my leaves and trees?....?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:13 pm
cowavenger
Takarashi

It's not yours, it's for everyone to use. *He finishes his apple and the apple core burns away*  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:14 pm
Takarashi
cowavenger
Takarashi

It's not yours, it's for everyone to use. *He finishes his apple and the apple core burns away*

u have earned an enemy[b***h slaps all the way across face][jumps into night sky and disappears]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:16 pm
cowavenger
Takarashi
cowavenger
Takarashi

u have earned an enemy[b***h slaps all the way across face][jumps into night sky and disappears]
..Right, well anyways. Whats new everyone?  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Neekroo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:16 pm
cowavenger
Takarashi
cowavenger
Takarashi

o.O?

SOOoo.......

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:18 pm
*He starts flipping a Kunai around* Hi, yet another person I havn't met. I'm Takarashi, who are you?  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:19 pm
[silently appears behind tak,takes kunai knife hes palying wiht and shoves it into his hand][leaves tak with bloody kunaid hand and slips back into trees]  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games