Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:24 pm
Kristall Fox
Vashyyk
Kristall Fox
Just so you know, it's "Fahrenheit 911" not "9-11" or "9/11".
The title was inspired by another movie, actually...

it's all Bush Bashing in my book ^.^

I don't believe the other movie had anything to do with Bush. o.o

The other movie was something like Farenheit 451 or somesuch... it's based off a book. The title was apparently "The temperature at which books burn" and it was about a society where books were outlawed and media was becoming a greater influence, not to mention a total brainwashing. Ooooold movie.

The main character was Guy Montag if I'm not mistaken and that's where Blizzard got the name for the hero firebat in Starcraft ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Caldy_Chan

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:28 pm
DoomNeko
The main character was Guy Montag if I'm not mistaken and that's where Blizzard got the name for the hero firebat in Starcraft ^^

Really?

I can't remember the name of the firebat hero......since I don't own it....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:28 pm
Caldy_Chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sadly, it isn't showing xp
'Tis an awesome animation though if it's what I think it is (judging from pic link)  

Sonya Khatsworth

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:29 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko

Really?

It's Guy Montag ^^
There's a drawing of him in the isntructions booklet and I've worked a lot with the editor, so I know a lot of the names by heart xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:30 pm
there, now with more hw done time to go back to playing god and locking ppl in burning rooms

Edit: I didn't even choose a qoute... o.O  

Vashyyk

Caldy_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:31 pm
yup just right click and veiw ******** kangaroo's  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:32 pm
Caldy_Chan
yup just right click and veiw ******** kangaroo's

Yep, that's what I thought.
End of ze werld! xp

"Considering we don't blow ourselves up, us californians just have to worry about breaking off from the USA and floating down to go hang with Hawaii. Alaska can come too" xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:34 pm
DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko

Really?

It's Guy Montag ^^
There's a drawing of him in the isntructions booklet and I've worked a lot with the editor, so I know a lot of the names by heart xp

huh....

I really don't remeber that name on Starcraft......

Well, back to the corner I go....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:34 pm
i cant find the movies about rejected cartoon for the abc family learning channel or the one where the guy is mad at his mac and goes off in a rant like it was an apple pc commercial  

Caldy_Chan

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:36 pm
Caldy_Chan
i cant find the movies about rejected cartoon for the abc family learning channel or the one where the guy is mad at his mac and goes off in a rant like it was an apple pc commercial

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:36 pm
Caldy_Chan

I saw those. Still have the mac one, it's so hilarious.  

Eddily

Caldy_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:38 pm
hey edd add me to your aim list so you can send me the file next time i log on aim  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:41 pm
Caldy_Chan
hey edd add me to your aim list so you can send me the file next time i log on aim

OK, done.  

Eddily

Caldy_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:43 pm
thanks, well im off to beddy by land everyone this kitty has been up 60 som hours  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games