Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:40 pm

Well, I've mostly been on Imp-light worlds, but I'm sure a lot of them do...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:43 pm

my Acc isnt tehcnically modified; it's redisgned. Basically, a whole new ship feeling the same role that looks almost exactly like it

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:45 pm

Even imp light worlds should have a security detachment at the spaceport, and all those former GFFA worlds would probably be garrisoned with multiple divisions of troops just to keep public order.

The real tilting issue will be the loyalty of these garrisoned worlds, sith or fel? They'll all have to decide. It'll be sort of like the first empire during Zaarin's defection. Every imperial force had to ask the question, am I on the right side?

If Fel suddenly shows up and announces his presence the Sith suddenly loose half their strength or more from defections... When that happens the Community will have to sieze the opportunity created or loose everything.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:47 pm

Yeah, that's true... But it would make sense to ally with the Fel Imps... for now.

elvisnake

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:50 pm

And what do you do when Fel regains the throne? The empire will be stronger then ever! Your best bet would be to make your move while the two empires are evenly matched, let them destroy each other.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:52 pm

Well, Krayt inherited a quasi-republic. It wasn't a dictatorship, ilke he preferred, but he makes do without full oppression of the people.

He wants unity, not necessarily a totalitarian reign of opression. That's the primary reason why people won't be really willing to go against the empire. As long as there is unity, those opposing it will be the ones who are considered "evil". And as long as there is unity, Krayt is satisfied in his goals.

That's why the whole "destroy the sith" that everyone is putting off is kind of pre-emptive.

Trust me, Give me a year in RP time, and I'lll make an Empire worthy of complete damnation.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:04 pm

It'll probably take at least that long to build up a reasonable force anyway. And as far as the Community and Fel guys thing goes, I was picturing a GFFA type thing myself.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:12 pm

As the esteemed Mr. Wulf says, it's all well and good that Krayt's into unity.
However, once folks sit down and think about it, wouldn't they sooner or later cry foul at Krayt's Sith-ness, and wonder what atrocities that he may have in store?

AFK Masturbating

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:17 pm

And, on another note: anyone ever play Final Fantasy Tactics?

And yes, this does have a point, at the risk of spoilers for that, as well as Bloodlines, just so you know. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:18 pm

I have played Final Fantasy Tactics, it's my favorite game actually (some of my friends think I'm obsessed with it)

Johnny Malone
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:19 pm

Well, thats it. Noone in the galaxy likes Sith except for other Sith
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:21 pm

Celestia Whitesword
As the esteemed Mr. Wulf says, it's all well and good that Krayt's into unity.
However, once folks sit down and think about it, wouldn't they sooner or later cry foul at Krayt's Sith-ness, and wonder what atrocities that he may have in store?

That's the thing.

The Rule of Krayt was based upon deception. Krayt desires unity at all costs, which eventually will lead to him demaning a more opressive government. Easiest way to unify someone is make sure they follow only one belief.

Right now, the transistion is still somewhat young, so Krayt must be careful where he steps. As his seat becoems more solidified, he will become more daring to convince pwople to rally only under his banner.

The Community and the followers of Fel will pose problems, and as they become more and more annoying, Krayt's deception will not only be revealed, but proven as he is forced to take more and more steps to ensure security at the cost of liberty. We can figure where that goes.

Right now, the Propaganda is getting warmed up, and people are quite receptive to the news from Coruscant. However, later on, people will get tired of BS, and more importantly, the propaganda will fall away and give into actual force.

Everyone against the sith has to worry about building up an army. The sith actually have the harder part, since we have to come up with a way to make sure we don't get ousted in a single episode.

Come on guys, this "anti-imperial march" is a little bit quick, don't you think? The sith have an army and themselves, but it isn't enough to make a full fledged presense known on every world in the galaxy.

They may be the empire, but its still suffering from restructuring.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:21 pm

Johnny Malone
I have played Final Fantasy Tactics, it's my favorite game actually (some of my friends think I'm obsessed with it)

*nod* Cool. Then you must know what I speak of, then.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:23 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Johnny Malone

*nod* Cool. Then you must know what I speak of, then.

Not really, it's been a few years since I beat the game. I loaned it to a friend and the game ended up a long distance from where I am. I need to find a new copy of the game.

Johnny Malone
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:24 pm

I've played Tactics Advance...
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games