Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:20 pm
Anzu9
Takarashi
Anzu9
Takarashi
Anzu9
Takarashi
Anzu9
some of you ppl make me sick and he might be crazy but ihe like littering stare >:l
*holds up hand* Am I one of em? *Thinks: Yes you are, dumbass. Wanna get a pizza later? Really? Cool!*

maybe -pulls hand out of his reach- -_-; don't touch me
I wasn't touching you, I just rasied my hand. *The night breeze sways him back and forth in hammock*
o ok -climbs up the tree- -chews on the my tail- >:l
*he looks up at the tree* Umm..Is something wrong?
my cuzn's over annoying me to death
Oh, im sorry. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:21 pm
Oh, my goodness.... such pointless anger over getting some gold for posting. That's not the point of Gaia, and that's why people don't like him that much. You're supposed to have conversations, make friends, and have fun.
Getting gold for your avatar and making it look purdy is just the icing on the cake.
I hate it when people only eat the icing.

Welp, now that I've done my daily rant, I'm off to bed. See y'all later.

Neekroo

Anzu9

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:22 pm
Takarashi
Anzu9
Oh, im sorry. crying its ok  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:22 pm
Neko Kafweenu
Oh, my goodness.... such pointless anger over getting some gold for posting. That's not the point of Gaia, and that's why people don't like him that much. You're supposed to have conversations, make friends, and have fun.
Getting gold for your avatar and making it look purdy is just the icing on the cake.
I hate it when people only eat the icing.

Welp, now that I've done my daily rant, I'm off to bed. See y'all later.
Bye. I like to RP ^^  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:24 pm
Anzu9
Takarashi
Anzu9
Oh, im sorry. crying
its okBut in family relations, thats like the rawest form of torture.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:25 pm
cowavenger
Gaara_X
IM GETTIN BORED SEEYA EVERYONE BE BAK LATER

i just love it wen you talk about me[menacing smile]

hi  

Anzu9

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:26 pm
o im gonna let u all in on a secret k[winks], see i do not sleep in a hammock thats resting in trees and is always there,see the leaf on my head?wen i throw it in air it becomes big enough for 10 ppl to sit on and FLOATS[as in its above all the trees] 100 ft in the air,now as ive dedicated myself to becoming intune with trhis forest,its simple for me to climb the tallest tree[prolly about 70 ft] and JUMP the extra feet thru the air onto my hammock,MY HAMMOCK,i usually spend my time there,just clearing that up...

im sry if ive been a bit testi in the last hour but ive been under some stress stressed ,again sry,ill try to be nicer and more upbeat without going overboard[i.e. the party i through a few hours ago...almost every post ive done] whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:27 pm
he's half a year older than me and he gets in trouble for hurting me he hates me for no reason  

Anzu9

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:28 pm
cowavenger
o im gonna let u all in on a secret k[winks], see i do not sleep in a hammock thats resting in trees and is always there,see the leaf on my head?wen i throw it in air it becomes big enough for 10 ppl to sit on and FLOATS[as in its above all the trees] 100 ft in the air,now as ive dedicated myself to becoming intune with trhis forest,its simple for me to climb the tallest tree[prolly about 70 ft] and JUMP the extra feet thru the air onto my hammock,MY HAMMOCK,i usually spend my time there,just clearing that up...

im sry if ive been a bit testi in the last hour but ive been under some stress stressed ,again sry,ill try to be nicer and more upbeat without going overboard[i.e. the party i through a few hours ago...almost every post ive done] whee
*looks up* Ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:29 pm
Anzu9
he's half a year older than me and he gets in trouble for hurting me he hates me for no reason
That's just odd >.<  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:32 pm
*gets up off hammock and looks around* I Guess everyone is starting to go to bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:35 pm
*Takarashi takes a scroll out, he opens it, bites his thumb, spreads some blood on the scroll, wraps it back up, forms some Katas, then shoves the scroll into the ground, it starts to rain slightly* Everything seems better after a gentel rain.  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

cowavenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:36 pm
uh tak i got sumtin to say  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:36 pm
Takarashi
*gets up off hammock and looks around* I Guess everyone is starting to go to bed.
i have to go soon so biebie see you tommrow probaly  

Anzu9

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:37 pm
Why hello new person sorry I haven't been on much everyone*waves hand apolegetically*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games