Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:49 pm
Chihiro:...I just try to be happy and something happens!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:08 pm
"I dunno.."Oz said.  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:16 pm
voice of the dragon ion Oz's head: She loves you Oz...she gave that bracelet to you so you can be protected. It had part of out power and it enables you to use it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:16 pm
((well excuse me for having company bac to bac from people i havent seen in like 4EVER just everything i planed didnt go....not one thing....and u guys skiped the day i been waiting for ~has tears and is all dramatic like a play~ ((lol XD)) and now ~sniff~ ~stage apperes and she is in the spotlight holding flower and loking up~ it has all failed ~falls on her knees and over dramaticaly cries~........~stage goes away~ o well.........i guess the ppl will have to come the day following her b-day lol XD how my mood can change ~shakes head~))

sits confused and like everything dissapered in a flash......."well.....this happened quit....oddly......." she said standing up. she waved to the remaining people and walked home feeling confused and bored once again "....we havent had any Mori attacks in a while.........and i havent seen Flame lately.....everyomne os still here....but him.....wonder what happened while i was at home........" she said stoping at the bridge she once passed thinking of the memories.......

Memory: in her memory she was in the same spot at teh same bridge. she is looking off into space in deep thought......she was just getting bac home from meeting everyone in the cave. suddenly she hears a howl and sees and huge monster ahead. it comes runing to her. everything turnes black in her mind.......she sees someone and then a huge figure....then everything turns clear again and she sees Flame and the monster fighting, later on he wins and helps me up, everyone comes runing in a flash and is talking all at the same time.....memory fades........

"Sigh.........man that was a while ago wasnt it........???" she said in a low laugh as she closes her eyes and faces the moon when a slight breeze passes her face. she sighs and continues her walk bac home......

((SHEESH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD THAT WAS LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:57 am
Chihiro: sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:59 am
Kimico says "r u sure" Kitty says"yeah im sure lets follow him" Kimico says "ok"  

ZS Sailor Aries

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:48 am
((yea it was long eek ))
"Try to look deeper Oz...you'll never know what you'll see" Khana said with an icy smile then disappearing into the air as water vapor.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:02 pm
Chihiro: I might as well visit mom again...its been a while...*walks to the cementary*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:14 pm
Khana appeared back at her house.She opened her door and walked into her living room.She fell on the couch like she had just ran a mile.Khana drifted off to sleep even though she said she had to go cook dinner to Chihiro.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:09 pm
Chihiro: *walks into the cementary but doesnt know she was being followed by some Hakai*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:19 pm
both girls stop and Kitty says "no it cant be" the man takes off his hat and reveals himself to Kitty and Kimico and says "its been a while Kitty and Kimico" both girls stand in shock eek eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:29 pm
Chihiro: *sits at the grave of her mom* hi mom...sorry its been a while...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:49 pm
"Hmm...I guess I really am thick."Oz started to walk down the street.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:25 pm
Chihiro: *a hakai pounces on her* AHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:38 pm
((okay my character went to sleep so I can't really do anything...man I hate waiting))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games