Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:34 pm
(Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:35 pm
(hahah fine w/e)
kat walked and got a bucket of water and poured it on scotts face"wakey wakey dork"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:40 pm
"*blubber blubber blubber* I hate it when that happens." He looked up. "The bucket, not the branch. I didn't think that ever happened."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:45 pm
"what?"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:48 pm
"I've had buckets of cold water thrown on me before. But I've never been knocked out by a branch."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:51 pm
kat yawned "well i guess thats just your luck "kat said tiredly  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:54 pm
"Why are you so tired? You were asleep for so long not that long ago." He got up, but then fell back down because of his leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:00 pm
"i get more tired when i dont feed often and i get cranky and be careful with your leg" kat then shoot her head up "i hear people...i cant tell who it is.."
(im bored so im add some fun,you can come up with who the people are either normal or hunters pretending 2 be normal you pick)  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:01 pm
(normal. They'll freak)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:04 pm
(awwww i was hopeing for a fun fight hahaha jk god its no fun without echo)
kat began growl as she heard some people approuching then she saw 3 teenage boys and 2 girls come out from some trees laughing  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:06 pm
(aww i feel missed XPPP XDD)
Echo stumbles up to them and grins "hey guys" she leans against a tree before looking up and seeing the teenagers "sup...., you would leave if ya know whats good for ya"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:10 pm
(ECHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
kat smiled and ran over and hugged echo "we missed you " then she looked at the teeens and growled  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:10 pm
(YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU BACKSES!) A naked teenage girl runs out from behind the others. "That's not funny! I can't believe you did that!" She sees that there are other people and turns a deep red. "Uh, Uh, YOU BASTARDS!" She runs back into the woods a little ways.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:16 pm
(wtf...)
"wtf..." kat mumbeled then she started looking around desprtaly "echo were strike!!??"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:18 pm
(That's why the other five are there. They were playing a joke on her.)

"Yeah."

The girl peaks out from behind a tree, watching them hoping not to be, seen, again.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games