Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Seto's Roadtrip & Shopping Spree? (~Seto's Sleepover!~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merri Christmasu!
  Domo! :D
View Results

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:47 am
Shihouin-san
Hang on a minute...does this mean you are the love child of Seto and Atemu? o_0 sweatdrop
Seto and Yami... Seto and Atemu is something completely different...

And Jagged-chan is right... We've exhausted the asexual thing... All lovechildren and shippings are absolutely fannon!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:14 am
I suspect Seto could clone a child from his genetic material and that of his partner, no matter what gender they were. Then again there was that fiction called Runaway Puppy on FF.net, but that doesn't count. If I want love children I have but to create an incomplete genderswap.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:37 pm
After the whole Noa thing, I don't think Seto'd be too keen on genetics. At least not right away; virtual intelligence personas would come first. But still...

Woah... VIP, I actually made a working waddayacallitgram.

Dont do drugs  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:03 am
Bleh, I hate that my computer doesn't have speakers right now. *shrug* You made that? Erm, cool. ...Is anyone else up at 2 AM with me?  

Shihouin-san

Shihouin-san

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:07 am
Guess not. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:46 am
Nope, that's actually six in the morning in my time zone. Cool eh?  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:22 am
o_o It's six? What time zone are you in? Past Pacific is all I know. Death didn't make it, it's on Sana's YouTube and Death plugged it here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:24 am
Some kid showed it on YC and I linked to that. No idea who actually made it though. I thought it was feckin' hilarious.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:03 pm
I'm in the Atlantic time zone. Comes from living in East Coast Canada. Her two in the morning is my six in the morning. I work in a call centre now so I can list of time zones from Atlantic to Hawaii.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:41 pm
Whoo... I'm not that good in the least. All I know is East, Central, Mountain, Pacific. End.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:06 am

Well now its eleven am for me mrgreen And yes we know its not physically possible. But there is a lot of stuff out there now saying it is. But all of it is not for sure. But there is always cloning. But besides the point, I see Seto adopting his kids, since he knows what its like not to have a family.

gonk No more fights about his sexuality, all of it is fannon anyway. You find hints that others see as well and some dont. Tabloid, Pride, Puppy, its all based on pure faith and hints that some see in the anime or manga that may not even really be what you think it is. Not to mention others may not see it either. Just cause he doesnt like the characters doesnt mean hes asexual, it just shows that he doesnt like anyone from the show. Some say he does thoungh, but Im glad it stopped when it did, I felt like recapping since I have been on vacation for the past few days.

Seto: No one knows what I am...and its none of your business anyway stare

The whole love shild thing is just a little fannon thing me and some of my friends made. Starting with Jagged sayign she may be the child of puppyshipping since she shares their traits, same with me and tabloidshipping, and Sana with Pride. Its all just a joke and a nice thought to make us smile mrgreen . I will be drawing them anyway, it will be fun. One where its just out pairing with Seto and us as the love child. Then where were all together, other partners are glaring at Seto, and hes wondering how he got three children out of three people, not to mention their males. For we are the shipping triplettes 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:58 am
I love it. Shipping triplets. Heh...

Seto: *glower*

You know, that's one letter away from flower, and that's a very pretty thing. Come to think of it, so is your glower, even though we know you're trying to be not pretty when you do that.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:18 pm
XD He doesn't have to try to be pretty, he just is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:27 pm
Seto has issues. That's what YC's Therapy RP is for. He's not very cooperative, and the therapist is worst of all. But it's good for everyone. Just breathe...Find your center...be one with another...friendship...  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Doma Yuset

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:32 pm
(Sighs) Me and my friend always agree over who is cuter. Ren from Inuyasha or Mokuba.

Moki: I am cutest, no contest.

Ren: Nu-uh!

Mokie: Ah-huh!

Ren: Nu-uh!

Me: Stop that you two! gonk They have been doing this alllllll day! I need an advil...  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games