Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:42 pm
rp buddies dating

No your crazy! im sane!

that sucks indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:04 pm
Sad to hear that Windy... Could have kept it a secret cause now I'm really sad. Your parents are already divorced, toan's might, and probably mine...  

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:09 pm
.......to think last night i was happy rping then i woke up and found myself in this s**t  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:18 pm
Let's change the subject...

I'm so tired. Been helping my cousins all day. Finally break time. How have you guys been doing, though I think windy is off...

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:29 pm
she'll be on soon, maybe. ive been ok im trying to find a good avi to change into but there all epic fail can you guys help me make a good one?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:12 pm
Sure. I'll help but tomorrow, I'm kinda busy with things. Gonna be helping my cousins again, I'm there right now. Almost done with the house. Finally! Been working on it two whole weeks.  

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:16 pm
congratz you'll be having more free time after tommorrow  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:40 pm
well ive had free time but the big things came up so thats why less time. typing on cell  

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:05 am
-_- my days keep getting from bad to worst, damn my fatass of a brother  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:34 am
... Okay.  

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:52 am
you finished the house yet?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:37 am
Na. It'll actually be done tomorrow, but most of what we have to do will be done today. Hopefully. The bathrooms are the only thing left, there are three. Gotta dismantle everything in there, except the tub, which they are doing while I'm typing, paint it, let it dry and then put in the new toilet and sink. And done. But the paint takes a while to dry so most of the time will be chilling and just waiting for the paint to dry. Then when it does, don't know when, we put in the toilet and sink. And we're done. But I think we'll get halfway on the toilet and sink and then work on finishing it tomorrow. The whole house is pretty much done. Just the bathrooms.

How are you today Toan?

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:46 am
pretty ok my dad came to my mom house and tried to apologies and there talking it out, and everything might be ok but i don't know. my brother was a little more annoying today then usual so that kind of piss me off. other then that it been pretty good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:09 pm
That's nice to hear.  

Teh Soupreme

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 pm
yea i guess, Windy where are you!!!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games