Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:51 pm
Dougal was a bit startled by the unexpected question that was directed to him.

"Umm....ah....do you have a preferance?" he asked trying not to actually answer the question. In truth-Dougal thought Gabriel was a fairly....pretty man, but he refused to say such a thing outloud. He had been tested enough by Adam-growing red again in the face. But whatever embaressment he felt was quickly replaced by his headache pain. Opal took notice when he massaged his temples-she had already figured out that he was approaching his time limit on Earth for the day. She glanced at Adam to see if he too had taken notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:34 pm
Lilith laughed, having overheard Gabriel's comment to Dougal.
"I'm intruiged now, I'd like to see you as a girl." She said as she eyed him trying to imagine him dressed as a girl.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:10 am
Gabriel smiled.
"I don't be a girl often. I did it when i appeared to Mary though. If a strange man pops up in your room unnaounced there's so many rape connotations that the humans tend to panic befor ethey relaise it's an angel. It's usually best to try and appear the same gender as them."
he then shrugged and poked at his chest.
"I never make a very good girl though. I've not got the curves." he sighed, obviously lamenting that fact a little.
"Still, we'll give being a girl a go." He winked at Lilith, who seemed to be enjoying the idea.

"Sure, go for it." Natasha laughed and pulled the car upto a garage, turning off the engine.

Gabriel concentrated and tried to figure out what an earth he would wear to try and keep a convincing balance. he eventually settled ona rainbow-coloured hippie-style dress that didn't draw any attention to his lack-of-chest, some modest pretty boots and a short denim jacket full of various colourful patches over the top. Squinting at hiself in the mirror, he added a bit of mascara, a dab of glittered eyeshadow and about 4 earrings which had dragonfly charms on them. He then added a white flower to his hair.
He grinned. "Do I look ok?"

Adam watched Dougal uneasily. The last thing he wantedwas for Dougal to have to return to Hell, especially since he hadn't figured out any safe place for him to be kept that could protect him. But if he had to return now, he upposed they would easily be able to shift directly to Jerusalem and then meet them there.
At any rate, he woulnd't allow Dougal to go to Hell by himself.
As Natasha and the otehrs were distracted by Gabriel he leant forwards and placed a hand on Dougl's shoulder.
"hey, are you alright?" he asked quietly. "If you have to go back down below, we had better do it before Natasha's friend sees us."

[bless him, now I dont' now whether I could be calling Gabriel a 'she' while he's all girly -haha]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:29 am
((I suppose 'Gaby' would work.))

Opal was a bit speechless-still oddly attracted-but speechless.

Dougal glanced down at Adam's hand. He pushed Adam's hand aside. As much as he admired Adam-Dougal still had a bit of an ego telling him he was fine on his own. "No need to worry about me. I'll be fine on my own," he said going behind the car to better hide his sudden disappearance from the party.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:41 am
"They don't need me here, I'm better staying with you." Adam said, shoving his hands in his jean pockets.
he knew that once Dougal was somewhere 'safe' in hell he wouldn't be able to stay with him for long anyway. he had his own tasks to attend to. He already coudl feel the itching of countless recently dead souls that needed to be crossed over: a massacre in Africa, a murder in Tasmania, a planet's destruction elsehwere in the galaxy. Somewhere he knew a woman was about to choke on a piece of fodod. If she died, her children woudl have a hard time, they would argue over their father's new girlfriend and drift apart: the research the woman had been working on would be subsequently delayed by a decade, and cervical cancer would claim 73,652 lives in the elepased time. If Adam bought her back to life as they medics collected around her unconcious body, she would carry on her research and find the cure to that particular srand of disease in 3.2 years, her son would go to university and graduate with a doctorate, instill an education of hard work and love in his daughters, and one of those woudl save the life of the man who would one day become the president of the united states, by unconciously distracting him so that he didnt cross the road too early and get hit by a bus.
That president would abolish teh prison death penalty, and go soem way to reviving teh economy. negociations would start with the far east over nuclear disarmamment.

"I'll just find you a safe place to hide, the i'll leave, i promise. is that alright?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:48 am
Dougal shrugged, "Suit yourself."

The pain was greater now. He closed his eyes in hopes that it would somehow lessen the pain. When he opened them he was no longer on the mortal planes.....

"No place like home...." he mocked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:54 am
"Mhn." Adam sarcastically agreed, now in hell and stood next to Dougal. There was a crack of thunder across the black clouds that had gathered, but Adam knew that it woudln't rain. it rarely ever did, they rarely got such a release.

"I wa sthinking." Adam began, "That it would be easiest if you hid somewhere in the ceiling caverns - near the tunnel. Tey'll be big enough, and most demons don't go there. Plus if it's high up, you're safe from all but thsoe with workin wings. What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:04 am
Dougal looked up towards the ceiling. Normally he prefered places that he could jump from and not shatter his legs but....

He trusted Adam's judgement and agreed to it. "It's fine," he replied. However he would surely beat the crap out off Adam if he made any reference to him being like a damsel trapped in a tower-especially since he knew he would be forced in be carried in the damsel in destress pose. Dougal bit his lip at the thought.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:09 am
"Good." Adam was happier now he expected Dougal woudl ahve some form of safety.
"you're not exactly going to pop out for some shopping, are you? So you won't need to get down. Try and get soemr est, and then hop dimensions when you're 'recharged'."
He stepped forwards and opened both his wings and arms.
"Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:24 am
Dougal sighed and hung his head down in defeat. He stood before Adam and waited.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:30 am
Adam scopped up Daougal in his arms and smield ot hismlef, repressing the urge to amke more fun of him. he then leapt into teh air and flew off towards the enterance and high up through the clouds to the ceiling. The clouds rested close to the rocks, giving the stalectites a sheen of moisture. from here they looked much lager than form teh ground, t little crevices and holes were visible. Once Adam reache dthe Tunnel, he began to ascend the verticle shaft of it. Various shelfs of roc were clearly visible and he studie dthem. Evenually, about 1/3 away from the top of the tunnel, he flew in and landed on the enterace to a small cave.

"Will this do?"

frpm here Dougal woudl have enough room to crawl about and lay down, and he coudl sit out in the open if he wished. above them, there was a magnificent view of the star-studded black sky beyond the hellmouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:45 am
Dougal glanced over the surroundings for a moment. "It's....ah....perfect?" Dougal replied-trying to practice his kindness.

He settled down on the floor of the area. His tail snaked about behind him and he looked up at Adam. "...Thanks," he said quickly glancing away. He started wondering what he would be for the next 16 hours. Sleep I suppose....

---------------------

Opal had felt Adam and Dougal's presense vanish but she still couldn't help to looked over to where they once were a moment ago.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:52 am
"No problem. I wont come to Fetech you this time, so just join up with the group when you're healed. I should join you all when my work is done, alright?"
he hopped off and took to the air again, hoveirng across from Dougal."Good luck, try to rest."

--

Gabriel felt them leave and sighed. He hated the idea that such nice people were forced to keep on returning to hell. It wasn't fair.
"Well, lea dteh way, Natasha."

They got out fo teh car and Natasha headed to the door. The door was set in teh side of the house, away form the exposed, glass to give soem privacy. She pressed the bell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:59 am
"And you try not to lose anymore limbs," Dougal shot back with a smirk.

He leaned back and waved a good-bye to Adam.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:21 am
Adam laughed and cut through the dimension, heaidng back to earth to do his job as grim reaper  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games