Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:49 pm
And I'm the center of death and destruction but you don't see me crushing every forum I see now if you wish to hug her do it yourself  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:50 pm
... Not cool dude, not cool AT ALL. stare i suggest you make a hasty retreat cause mika just calmed down don't ruin it please.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:50 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Hmmm no, I don't think I will, I only came here to mock zar. Mission accomplish!

*wiggles back out and grabs Toan, dragging him into the group whether he likes it or not* HUG! *hugs Toan and Zar extra hard* Oh I think so, Zar~
*looks up and spots Ares*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:51 pm
blaugh Toan your funny last I saw it I was the center of death and destruction! But really ignore my thought just go along your marry way..  

Cuevas_506

ZarAburame

christian leave. Im not joking stay out of here until we here from komi. Toan if your gonna be an a** about stuff you can also leave. *teleports away from wulfie.* no  
-push zar in front of wulf- I recommend you retract your arms before they come off

zar- I was just about to leave  

The Sadistic Toan

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:53 pm
sweatdrop Well, maybe I'll just give you kids some time to think, and I'll go fill Christian in when he gets back...  
*Takes Toan's gun* We are trying to set a good example for ma'am Mika DON'T RUIN IT YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE THIS GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ZarAburame

toan 1 more comment of trying to fight and I will go get a mod I really dont want to have any fights right now so go back to your own damn profile.  
*imitates trumpet fanfare* WULFIE! POWER! *runs after Zar, dragging him back to the group and then super glues him and toan together* you two are being hugged! Do it for Mika~  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:55 pm
There I edited the post, I had a fight going on in another forum and had battle thoughts in my head so i posted out of habit anyways I may not get violent but I am not getting hug either  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 pm
The Sadistic Toan
There I edited the post, I had a fight going on in another forum and had battle thoughts in my head so i posted out of habit anyways I may not get violent but I am not getting hug either

... It's either a hug or a kiss from my little pet. *points to outlaw wolf pup*  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:58 pm
The Sadistic Toan

... It's either a hug or a kiss from my little pet. *points to outlaw wolf pup*
..... I don't think so, Zar be my meat shield!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:01 pm
*turns invisable* I gave mika a hug Ive done my part.  

ZarAburame

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:03 pm
Crap.......-search through backpack and takes out doggy whistle- aha!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games