Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:40 am
Kailee hugged Leon. "I don't want to . . . ever." she whispered back in return. She then pulled away from him and went over to Jasmine, placing a soothing hand on her back, rubbing small circles. "We'll find him Jasmine. He's not lost forever." she whispered, trying to be comforting.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:55 am
Leon smiled very softly at Kailee stroking her hair for a moment before joining her in comforting his sister. Jasmine just sobbed. She was so heart broken she couldn't form words. She felt so empty. Is scent, supposed to comfort her only made her heart ache worse. She tried to find him on her own. But there was no scent. There was no trace. Angie had checked the camp they rescued them the first time. It was cleaned out. "He's gone." But she could still feel him in her heart. If she could no longer feel him in her heart, she gave a deep whine. She didn't want to think of it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:26 am
Kailee frowned. "He'll come back Jasmine. Selena won't kill him. She wouldn't dare. For one reason or another, she wants Aven in her pack. And for that, he needs to be definitely alive." she said, speaking the theory as truth and not letting Jasmine know about the consequences. She was there to comfort, not worry further. "So he'll come back Jasmine. Didn't he promise that he would come back to you?" she tried. She thought she remembered Jasmine mentioning something to that effect earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:35 am
"But what if he's a meanie head?" Jasmine whimpered clinging to her family. "I don't know if I could coupe of he was a meanie head."

Leon smiled at her child like insults. He knew she'd never grow out of that. But he knew her fear was founded.

"If she hurts him I'll kill her." Jasmine added in a dark tone. He felt the shudder of her body beneath him and frowned at Kailee. Was it normal?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:41 am
Kailee sighed a bit. "First off, Selena will get what's coming to her. One way or another." she said, trying to calm Jasmine down a bit. "So while it's very noble to want revenge for your mate, calm the wolf inside. Believe me, we all want Selena dead." she reassured the other. "But letting the wolf run wild will not accomplish anything." she added, having felt the shudder as well and guessed what it stemmed from. "Secondly, Aven loves you Jasmine. And even if he becomes a 'meanie head' . . . I highly doubt it'll be by his choice. If you can stand by him even when he's not acting like himself, when we can bring him back to normal, it will mean even more to him. But I doubt he'll be a 'meanie head' to you. So cheer up Jasmine. Aven will return. He'll be just fine. We'll be sending search parties for him soon. You won't have to wait long." she reassured the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:35 am
Jasmine nodded slightly sniffling but sobs escaped every so often. "I hope not." Jasmine replied. "I'll kick his butt!" She managed a small smile. "But I want him back with me so much. I feel like my body is taring itself apart."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:22 am
Kailee just hugged Jasmine, not quite certain what to say to the clearly upset girl. Suddenly, she knew just the thing. "Would you like to come with us on the search party?" she asked softly. "To try and find Aven?" she clarified, although it didn't really need clarification. Still, she knew that if Leon ever went missing, she would hate to just wait around for news and do nothing. She would be out there, running her paws off until she found her mate.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:36 am
"Please." Jasmine replied through hiccups. "I. . . I can't be here without him. I'll. . . I'll lose my mind." The books she read as a fledgling vampire never told about werewolves and their mates, just to never get between them. She needed to find her Aven, and remove the person who stood between them.

Leon didn't much like the idea of Jasmine coming along but figured she'd follow anyway so it would be safer for her to go with them. He just hoped that she wouldn't defect to be with her mate.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:44 am
Kailee nodded. "Alright. Well, we'll have to wait until after the full moon. By then our supplies will be all packed and readied and we won't have to worry about being stuck in wolf form for another month." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:48 am
Jasmine pulled away from them both. Fear evident on her features. "No!" She cried. "No! We have to find him now! I can't! I won't! He's been with me every full moon! I don't! I can't! Not without him!" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "No!!" She shifted and bolted out the door in a panic.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:50 am
Kailee cursed under her breath and quickly shifted and chased after Jasmine. "Jasmine!" she shouted as she ran. "Jasmine wait! Please!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:55 am
Jasmine continued to run. She could feel her human heart sobbing for Aven. She ran head long out into the wilderness not knowing where she was going just that she needed to pick up a scent and find her mate. She couldn't do the full moon without him. She'd die inside completely if she had to do it without him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:56 pm
Kailee was faster than Jasmine, however, and soon caught up to the emotional she-wolf. She pounced, knocking Jasmine over and doing her best to pin her. If she couldn't help Jasmine keep the wolf in control then she would force the wolf to acknowledge her as a higher rank and listen to her instead. "Jasmine! Quit this right now!" she scolded. "I know you want Aven and if he could he would be here, I know! But the unfortunate fact is that he is not here and he needs our help. That means you must remain calm! I know it is hard, but you must try and control yourself for him. That's an order!" she snapped. "My family will help you through the full moon Jasmine . . ." she added in a softer tone. "You won't be alone. And you won't be the first wolf who has spent the full moon separated from her mate. Think about Aven. He must be doing all he possibly can to try and come back to you before the full moon . . . think about if he can't, how much he'll be beating himself up about leaving you alone . . . how bad he'll feel being alone with no one but her on the full moon. Jasmine . . . You cannot only think about yourself. The best thing you can do is to try and calm down, let us help you, and in turn help us so we can all find Aven." she said, really trying to send home the point that Jasmine wasn't the only one suffering from this loss. True, it affected her most of the ones left behind, but she needed to learn some compassion if she was to be Aven's mate. Because one way or another, she would find herself mate to the Alpha of a pack. And it would make her a queen, and she needed to learn to be a queen and consider all sides. Yes, Kailee didn't always succeed at being queen-like, but she tried . . . Kailee wasn't sure that Jasmine had ever even had training to act like a queen. It was something that Kailee would be sure to remedy eventually.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:47 pm
Jasmine laid there, motionless. She whimpered sometimes but didn't look at Kailee. "Papa." She mewed staring into the distance. She was heading home. She was a scared little girl inside wanting her father to comfort her. Her eyes slid to Kailee when she told her that remaining calm was an order. "You're not my Alpha." She growled. "I only listen to my Alpha." She lifted herself up and shook Kailee off. "I'm going to visit my Papa. He'll know what to do." She took a few steps back. "Don't follow me." She turned tail and bolted again into the direction of her father's Kingdom.

Jasmine's father had been tending to a garden on the edge of his kingdom when he smelt his daughter in the distance and ran to meet her. "Jasmine." He breathed. "What are you doing here? Where's Aven? Your brother? His wife what's happened?" He watched his little angels shiver and change then throw herself into his arms, sobbing. Her father frowned and just hugged her tight. He had to know what was happening, but she was too hysterical to be talked to at that moment, so he'd let her have her cry, then he would tell her to shape up and act like a lady and tell him what was wrong. But right now, his little girl needed him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:11 pm
Kailee growled as Jasmine ran off, her hackles raised. "Weak." she muttered before storming back to the castle. It was then that Nadia, who had been busy trying to help secure borders, and now set up a search party for Aven and Selena met up with her. Nadia, an Alpha who had fought her way to that rank, the friend that Kailee realized that she had been ignoring. She looked frazzled, but still when she saw the state that Kailee was in came over with a questioning glance.

Kailee growled, her bad mood only added to with the realization that she had been neglecting one of her oldest of friends. "Jasmine is weak. She can't control her wolf and she has been relying too heavily on Aven. I know this is a shock to her system to have him ripped away from her again, but it's no excuse! When Aven returns she will be a liability to him if she cannot control herself! Control her wolf! If he's ever to become Alpha, she will not help him! Other wolves will she her as a reflection of his power since he was the one to turn her! I just . . ." she shook her head, growling. "Too many things are going wrong . . . and I can't do a thing about it!" she said, sighing. She was being unfair to Jasmine . . . she knew it, but she was just so upset she needed someone to take out her frustrations on . . . and Jasmine had just turned into a scapegoat.

Suddenly she felt a stinging sensation on her cheek as Nadia slapped her. "Get a hold of yourself Kay. Really. You're being unfair to Jasmine. How would you feel if Leon suddenly was ripped away from you?" she asked.

"Furious." Kailee said simply, her fists clenching.

Nadia rolled her eyes. "And if the full moon was approaching?"

Kailee faultered. "But . . No! It's different . . . I mean . . . I spent all my full moons by myself before Leon so I mean . . . I could do it again right?" she spluttered.

Nadia sighed. "Well -I- could. But I don't ever plan on taking a mate. No wolf or vampire or human could keep up with me and I don't want anyone or anything to slow me down. And there are a few inconsistencies in your argument. Jasmine hasn't HAD a full moon where she had to be without Aven before."

Kailee sighed. "I know. Well . . . I suppose I'd forgotten, but I remember now. Forgive me. I just feel so . . . helpless and just . . . useless. Like I can't do anything right."

Nadia shrugged. "Well . . . you're only human . . . figuratively speaking of course." she said, before turning back to look at where soldiers were training and trying to assemble for the search. "If you'll excuse me." she said, before heading back into the fray, shouting at a recruit over his technique. Not only had it been wrong, he could have very easily put someone in danger if they were not using practice weapons.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games