Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiTobi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:05 pm
o.o  
"these knives are...poorly crafted...they wont even make it through a single throw" she says holding one by the blade  

Alice the Loving

iiTobi

I like yumie better than aruki though  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:06 pm
*looks to lucyly* why? blea only wants us to...*looks at vrix* hey i dont want to see studants with rocket lauchers!!! *looks back to lucyly* be prepared to the next raid... *goes to a third room*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 pm
*grab two pistols(a black and a white) and a saw off shotgun, leaves*  
notingles
*looks to lucyly* why? blea only wants us to...*looks at vrix* hey i dont want to see studants with rocket lauchers!!! *looks back to lucyly* be prepared to the next raid... *goes to a third room*

yes yes i know that but i mean something bad is about to happen either that or im just paraoid...butr usual*looks at edward* usually i have these feelings right befor esometing goes wrong...  

honey nut oo

II E M O_S I N N E R II

(ok ok ok hmmmmm ill be yumi brb  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:09 pm
she throws the blade, it hits the wall and breaks. "well this armory needs a profesional smity"  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:09 pm
*hears lucyly* well... maybe it's just paranoid... or another of your powers. but at least we are ready this time*a explosion noise erupts from the main hall*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:11 pm
evryone sureis wond up...*looks down main hall*  

honey nut oo

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:12 pm
what was that? *runs to a nerby water poll and looks to it* *sigh* i guess these weaponry are going to be trogh a test... we are under atack of a small number of limpiantropes (were"insert animal name here")  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:12 pm
notingles
what? you need short AND long range attacks don't cha? well, heres your long range assult!  

G-fan 2000

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:14 pm
G-fan 2000
notingles
what? you need short AND long range attacks don't cha? well, heres your long range assult!
i dont have time for this... just grab an assalt rifle *runs down the stairs* once ready folow me!!!!  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games