Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:29 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:Hey there Yuki,did you sleep well *pets Yuki's head*
Keiji:*stops and turns around* Yeah,what is it

Ran : oh *sees yuki* and who's this cutie ?
Sakura : *looks away* n-nevermind *turns to the other side*

Keiji:......you want me to stay.....right...........
Rez:Oh,this is Yuki,and if you're wondering why she's clinging onto my leg is because......well,because she's afraid to lose us again

Ran : and cuz she loves you right ? *looks at Rez smiling*
Sakura : *blushes* ah well yes but you dont have to..........

Keiji:N-no,it's ok *walks back to bed and lays down next to Sakura* i-im kinda tired too anyway *blushing a little*
Rez:......*sighs* yeah,she really does......

Sakura : ................*puts her head on keiji's chest hugging his waist not blushing at all* *says in a wisper : i love you................*falls asleep*
Ran : whats wrong ? you seemed as if thats a wrong thing  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:32 pm
Yuki slowly walks towards the couch, taking a while to climb up, watching tv but looking around for rez every now and then to make sure he's still there  

kimasari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:33 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:Hey there Yuki,did you sleep well *pets Yuki's head*
Keiji:*stops and turns around* Yeah,what is it

Ran : oh *sees yuki* and who's this cutie ?
Sakura : *looks away* n-nevermind *turns to the other side*

Rez:Oh,this is Yuki,and if you're wondering why she's clinging onto my leg is because......well,because she's afraid to lose us again

Keiji:N-no,it's ok *walks back to bed and lays down next to Sakura* i-im kinda tired too anyway *blushing a little*

Sakura : ................*puts her head on keiji's chest hugging his waist not blushing at all* *says in a wisper : i love you................*falls asleep*

Keiji:........*puts arm around Sakura,his chin on her head and whispers* i love you too.......*then falls asleep*
Rez:Anyways,we're not leaving Yuki......ever........  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:37 pm
Yuki smiles in her sleep, having heard what rez said, she sleeps soundly  

kimasari

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:38 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:........*puts arm around Sakura,his chin on her head and whispers* i love you too.......*then falls asleep*

Ran : hmm but i never said anything about that and *glancing at Yuki* it seems she's become over protected  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:40 pm
Yuki sleeps soundly for a while, having nightmares but ignoring them for a while  

kimasari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:41 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Ran : hmm but i never said anything about that and *glancing at Yuki* it seems she's become over protected

Rez:Well.....*pets Yuki's head* we'll just have to keep staying a family.....since that's all what Yuki wants......  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:42 pm
Yuki's stomach growls a little in her sleep  

kimasari

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:44 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:Well.....*pets Yuki's head* we'll just have to keep staying a family.....since that's all what Yuki wants......

Ran : look whos become a father i wonder whos the mom ? *teasing with Rez* *goes over to Yuki and sits in front of her on the floor* heh shes a lucky one.........*looks down*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:46 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Ran : look whos become a father i wonder whos the mom ? *teasing with Rez* *goes over to Yuki and sits in front of her on the floor* heh shes a lucky one.........*looks down*

Rez:.....well,since Guu is the only girl here......i guess she's the mom  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:50 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Ran : i was only teasing you and now that you say that Guu a.............mom *becomes silent*...............  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:55 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Ran : i was only teasing you and now that you say that Guu a.............mom *becomes silent*...............

Rez:......oh,im sorry,im reminding you of something you dont want to be reminded of,i'll just......stop talking now...........
[[GTG BUT I'LL BE BACK ON LATER]]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimasari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:57 pm
Yuki's stomach growls again, she lies down next to rez, hugging onto him  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:08 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:......oh,im sorry,im reminding you of something you dont want to be reminded of,i'll just......stop talking now...........
[[GTG BUT I'LL BE BACK ON LATER]]

Ran : n-no its ok you know its thanks to you i can actually smile and laugh like this *smiles* by the way i dont think Yuki has noticed keiji and 2 unknown people have entered her house  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

kimasari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:18 pm
Yuki slowly gets up off the couch, she smiles and hugs keiji's leg for a moment, looking up at ran and sakura, sniffing at them before smiling and walking off to the kitchen  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games