Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:19 am
Nothing Yet
Ahahah thank you, that is hilarious. XD

ANOTHER QUESTION THOUGH SORRY - this is a kind of specific thing so I'll ask it in specific terms.

Shine got her artifact early on, but kept questing for Aymet to get his. I rolled out of curiosity when she made it to the end again, and she happened on a battle item (the first was a status item). Can she claim the battle item from the same 'adventure' or would it need to be a separate one?

That is entirely up to you, how you wan to work it iclg! OOCly it would count as two seperate "adventures" since you can't rollfor an artifact twice in one adventure going  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 pm
OUO For portal quests, uhh...assuming that you have two people and one of them dies right away, does it just become a solo quest or something for the second person? Or do we restart/does it end for both/etcetc?  

Kaiyumi

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:00 pm
More quest questions because I want to be SUPER sure. Q__Q

For Round 1, whether you attack/defend, each action uses up one stamina, yes?

For Round 2, if someone doesn't end up rolling the required number or higher, do they just stay there/portal out?

And for Round 3, do those 3 rolls require stamina, and does HP from round 1 carry over to round 3?
(Ex. 40/40 HP, after round 1, you're at 20/40 HP, so if you roll a prompt that says -50% HP for round 3, does that mean you're dead, or it's 50% of your CURRENT HP?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:54 pm
Kaiyumi
OUO For portal quests, uhh...assuming that you have two people and one of them dies right away, does it just become a solo quest or something for the second person? Or do we restart/does it end for both/etcetc?

Up to you! You can solo quest it up, or restart it!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 pm
[A.V.]
More quest questions because I want to be SUPER sure. Q__Q

For Round 1, whether you attack/defend, each action uses up one stamina, yes?

For Round 2, if someone doesn't end up rolling the required number or higher, do they just stay there/portal out?

And for Round 3, do those 3 rolls require stamina, and does HP from round 1 carry over to round 3?
(Ex. 40/40 HP, after round 1, you're at 20/40 HP, so if you roll a prompt that says -50% HP for round 3, does that mean you're dead, or it's 50% of your CURRENT HP?)

Yes @ one stamina!

Round 2: They will have to portal out if they want to recover D: or just lie there.......

Round 3: No stamina points required after round 2!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:28 am
.. Okay this might sound odd. But is it possible to have a TiH student not wear clothing?
That is.. they wouldn't be naked. But they would have feathers growing on their body that would act as clothing and would mainly wear accessories. D:

Like.. This but with.. more realistic feathers. And better placement. And better everything. /cough./  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:35 am
This may be a weird question, but I noticed that the info only stipulates if you have no student you can use a guest, and I know that according to allowance rolls you can participate with more than one student, but is it possible to participate in spirit week with one student and a guest? Because I really kinda miss playing my little quest puppy xD; But if that's silly, then I'm obviously happy to just play with Mar, because I do love her to bits.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 pm
Face your demons
This may be a weird question, but I noticed that the info only stipulates if you have no student you can use a guest, and I know that according to allowance rolls you can participate with more than one student, but is it possible to participate in spirit week with one student and a guest? Because I really kinda miss playing my little quest puppy xD; But if that's silly, then I'm obviously happy to just play with Mar, because I do love her to bits.

Totally fine one student one guest!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:28 pm
LOLTERNATIVE
.. Okay this might sound odd. But is it possible to have a TiH student not wear clothing?
That is.. they wouldn't be naked. But they would have feathers growing on their body that would act as clothing and would mainly wear accessories. D:

Like.. This but with.. more realistic feathers. And better placement. And better everything. /cough./

In that case, I would probably call it feather-like clothing, as long as it is covering the essential bits as Gaia is a PG13 forum LMAO  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Let's say an average student or Halloween person is tired of their minipet being the same old colors. They want an inkjar, ICly.

What kind of places can they go to get one? How much do they usually cost in pumpkinseeds (if they can be bought)?  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:30 am
AstaraeI
Let's say an average student or Halloween person is tired of their minipet being the same old colors. They want an inkjar, ICly.

What kind of places can they go to get one? How much do they usually cost in pumpkinseeds (if they can be bought)?

As long ad you have the inkjar oocly and you want to make this work icly, inkjars can indeed be bought! Their prices vary, but it is on the equivalent in pricing and rarity as getting a white iphone  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:44 am
ONE MOOOOORE THING:

(hehehe I loved that show)

Anyway um, okay, so for the challenge mission to be a part of or lead a club that has a booth up... if Amarus signed up for Baking club, does that count towards it, or is anyone not previously in a club SOL? xD

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:05 pm
On Hunter fear attacks, the guide says

Trainee: Two Second Level
Intermediate Trainee: One Second Level, One Third Level
Hunters: Two Second Level, One Third Level

Does this mean:

Trainee: 2 (second level) Chill
Intermed: 1(second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill
Hunter: 2 (second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill
OR
Hunter: 1 (second level) Battle Cry, 1 (second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill

Basically: As a Full Hunter, do you get different second level attacks, or does it need to be the same?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:30 am
For the land shark mission, does this have to be from posting at the top of a new page, or can the events where you roll a dice that ends up having your character being attacked/eaten by a land shark count too?  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:58 pm
Toshihiko Two
On Hunter fear attacks, the guide says

Trainee: Two Second Level
Intermediate Trainee: One Second Level, One Third Level
Hunters: Two Second Level, One Third Level

Does this mean:

Trainee: 2 (second level) Chill
Intermed: 1(second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill
Hunter: 2 (second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill
OR
Hunter: 1 (second level) Battle Cry, 1 (second level) Barrier, 1 (third level) Chill

Basically: As a Full Hunter, do you get different second level attacks, or does it need to be the same?

Like students it will need to be the same~ If you want to change them, ping the mule a PM with a plot!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games