Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:12 pm
Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while
You can never say never
While we don't know when

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Gryffindor - Second Year - Twin -
[feeling: bored] [thinking: hopefully next year will be better...] [with: Gryffindors] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby sat in utter boredom at the Gryffindor table, wishing he was in his sister or Gypsy's house. He had no one to talk to right now and nothing to but eat. Best to probably get on that right now. He started in on the meal voraciously, hoping next year would be better. Better as in not watching his father get tortured by a sadistic vampire, no bodies being found of murdered students, and maybe some excitement. Of the good kind, not "run for your life, everything's gone to hell" kind.

Younger now than we were before.

But time and time again
Younger now than we were before
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
We're falling apart and coming together
Again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together
Pull it together, together again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:53 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron walked into the Great Hall and slipped into a seat next to Elli. Sure, Gryffindor lost every game again this year, but he was pretty used to it, so it didn't bother him. The beater did his best, and so did every other player. "Does your father still want to kill me or can I come over more often this summer?" he asked his girlfriend half jokingly in an attempt to cheer her up. Elli's father had never been too fond of the boy, but maybe he was getting used to the fact that he and Elli had been going out for a few years now. Of course, he probably didn't think the couple did anything too serious, and if he found out about that, well, Cameron was sure the man would rip his head off.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria walked towards the Gryffindor table. She spotted Theo sitting with Leonette as well as an empty seat across from the duo. "Hey," she greeted, nodding her head at the same time. Her first year at Hogwarts was a lot more boring than she expected, but maybe next year would be more exciting? After all, she would have another chance to make the immediate Quidditch team rather than be a reserve, and she could actually join the Dueling Club. Other than those extracurricular clubs, Hogwarts was a boring, old school.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:22 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli smiled gently at her boyfriend and kissed his cheek quickly. "You can come over whenever you like love. I'll make sure to not let him kill you." She laughed and gave Cam a playful nudge before noticing two people she actually wanted to talk to. Well not that she didn't want to talk to Cam, she did, she just needed to talk to the other 2 as well. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Or you can come with if you like. Either way." She gave him one last smile before standing up and making her way over to Ronna first.

"I got your letter, and I know I was suppose to meet you, but if I'd gone I would have had to give you detention and take away house points. So I'm sorry for leaving you hanging, but I thought it best to not get you in trouble after all that's been going on. And before you say it, I know I should have made a better date and time to talk, but after that I got busy studying for OWLs and trying to not fail out of school. So whatever it is you have to say to me, we can talk later tonight, or over summer, or next year, or never if that is what you prefer." With that said, Elli touched the girl's shoulder gently and then took the empty seat next to her.

Honestly Elli didn't think that badly of Ronna. Yeah the blonde had some attitude issues, and some respect issues but she was just a kid. It was to be expected, and Elli hadn't been very different at that age. Hell Elli wasn't that different now. With that Elli looked across the table and smiled at her favourite second year.
                                                            "Hey Tobes! How are ya? You planning on trying out for the team again next year? That goes for you too Ronna."

OOC: ...

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩ 

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image 

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє, ☩ 
                                                I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.☩  
                                                Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ☩ 

Jaslyn smiled as he laughed, marking that spot down in her memory for later use... because she was sure she'd get into more tickle fights with him. That was what friends did right? She wasn't sure. She didn't really have friends until she met him and he was still her only friend. "Well what happened to him? I'm sure I can help. I've been through... some weird s**t recently too." She paused as the curse word left her lips and blinked. She didn't think she'd ever cursed allowed before. It felt weird on her lips.

Shrugging the feeling off she looked up at Jacob curiously as the boy mentioned his mother... or his brother's mother at least.
                                                "His mum hurt him? ..... Sounds like another 'mother' I know...." The last bit of her sentence was mumbled and her fingers naturally formed air quotes around the word mother. Her mind was immediately drifting back to that.... woman.... crazy.... psycho... calling herself a mother. She was no mother though, and her twin brother was crazy.  

All I ฬคภҭ  is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.☩  
                                                And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε☩  
                                                State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I can ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Gryffindor Table

➳ ➳ ➳

She could have been a bit more discrete.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna raised a brow as Elli sat down beside her. She sighed closing her eyes and taking a sip of the coffee she had chosen and said, "I may be a great many things, but I'm not stupid. I was well aware of the consequences of the time I chose, but I didn't recklessly chose the time, so, no, I'm fine without discussing the matter. I'll merely do as my habit is... rely on myself."

She dug in her bag and held out the notebook where she had been taking notes on the quidditch games besides the Gryffindor game and handed it over to Elli, "This might be useful to you over the summer for you if you decide to make quidditch plays. Any of the non-Gryffindor games I actually took notes on."

She sighed and asked after Elli greeted Tobi and encouraged him to try out and then Ronna. "Oh?" Ronna said, sounding honestly surprised, "Am I not blacklisted from the team? I was under the impression I was. Well, that would solve the major mystery bugging me all year."

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Gryffindor Table)

David wasn’t exactly shocked by how Remy took his feelings. However he couldn’t help feeling grateful that she felt the same way. Maybe that was why he hadn’t told her before now. Remy’s words hit home for him. He’d never known someone to believe in his so much before her and the fact that it would never change make him feel even better about everything. “Since you two are dating and all.” David finished for her brightly. “And I like the sound of that.” He added. It would give him a even bigger reason to head out of the castle to Hogsmeade hopefully Leonette wouldn’t mind.

David liked the idea of having a penpal, someone he could write to all the time telling all about his time at Hogwarts throughout the year. Remy would certainly be the first person to ever get written letters like that. His parents certainly didn’t get any unless it was of any real importance or his sister wrote to them telling them everything. “Penpals… definitely would give me a reason to write and I’m sure my owl wouldn’t mind stretching his wings. My sister uses him mostly.” Suddenly David paused. ‘Did she just say working at a shop in Diagon Alley?’ he asked himself. “What random shop… what plan…? You haven’t said what you plan on doing yet.” He told her completely through off about it. “Care to share?” David asked hoping Remy wouldn’t mind. He certainly was curious about her plans.

With: Remy

Wearing: End of Year

OOC: ---

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image

We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
                                        I'm standing there… in the Quidditch stands in autumn air. See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
                                        See you make your way through the crowd and say, "Hello." Little did I know...
                                        ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Anna crept into the Great Hall. She was late for the feast, but she had her reasons. At last, her order had come in the mail. It had taken forever for the shop owner to receive her shipment, but it was here now. Better late than never. The girl walked down the aisle, headed for the Gryffindor table, with a brown paper-wrapped parcel held behind her back. An envelope was tied around the parcel, addressed to Romulus Bleiddiaid. Now, where was he... Oh! There he was! Of course, he was sitting alone at the end of the table, doing what he did best, which was just being Romy. Annabeth smiled as she crept up behind him and hugged him with one arm. "Hey stranger." she whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek before taking her seat beside him. She was so excited for him to open his gift! Yes, it was several months late, but it was the thought that counted. Anna set the parcel in her lap, rolling the twine tied around it between her fingers. She couldn't stop smiling!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                        That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, but my head is saying , "Stay away, Juliet."
                                        And I was crying on the staircase, begging you, "Please don't go." And I said...

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
                                        You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes."

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:22 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo listened to Leo, a small smile lining his expression. He watched as the food appeared and he dove into it, answering as he did so. "My year has been pretty great. I did well in all of my classes, except for Astronomy. And of course, I'll send you some letters over the time. I'm going to be a little busy some of the summer with football and what not, but I'll always write back," he said to her. Theo then took a bite of food, still looking for Alexandria, who soon came. She had sat across from him.

He smiled at her as she sat, acknowledging her presence. "Hey," he said to her. He then awaited who would actually say something, because they seemed to be the only people that others didn't have a problem with. It seemed like every body in this house had a rival within the house...but that was just his opinion...they might not be.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image

No adequate rationalization can be made for our solitude
This evening, infant
This evening, infant
I have determined a justification
For our mutual collaboration
its difficult to stimulate your nervous system
to condone hazardous conditions

I will now sprint to
the outer perimeter with you
So we can descend in adoration

Romulus was lost in his little world of thoughts when he felt an arm wrap around his shoulders and a voice whisper against his ear. The boy jumped a bit, then grinned as he noticed his beloved Annabeth. "Anna!! How are you?!" He hugged her tightly, grinning ear to ear. Navy eyes noticed a package in Anna's lap, so he blinked. "What's that, love?" His head tilted a bit to the side, as it usually did when he was inquiring about something that had captured his attention. Hopefully she would tell him! Oh, what cruel torture she could keep over him!

{OoC:}

I’m on the Edge of Glory

Atop the precipice of apotheosis
Suspended from verisimilitude
I’m on the margin of eminence
Dangling on a particular instance in time with you
I’m on the fringe, the periphery, the verge, the extremity
The uppermost threshold of a promontory
I’m on the outer rim of distinction
Coexisting dangerously close to a cliff

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:13 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy nodded at David, smiling. He liked the sound of her going to Hogsmeade throughout the year, which was good. when he expressed thought about penpals, she nodded happily. "We could use my owl, Haruhi, but she's getting a bit old, which is a bit sad, really." When he asked about random shops and her plan, the teen wanted to smack herself. "Um.... I don't know which shop, just whichever hires me, I guess. And my plan... well... I haven't told anyone, so you'd have to keep mum about it..." She glanced around, then drew close to David, before whispering. "I'm trying out for the Welsh Quidditch team." She pulled back, a nervous, yet sly smile on her lips. Hopefully he wouldn't be too upset if she didn't make it. That's why she hadn't told her family yet, after all.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:18 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron couldn't help but smile when Elli's face lit up even if it was only slightly. He bettered his girlfriend's mood, so that was progress. "That's all I ask," he stated before the brunette nudged him and broke into a small laughter along with Cameron. Hazel eyes followed Elli's gaze over to Ronna. "Erm, no. I'll see you in a few," he said, looking down at his plate to avoid making eye contact with the younger girl sitting at the table. Why did Elli need to talk to her? Didn't she hate her? I sure do, Cameron thought with a groan, staring up at Elli without returning her smile as she walked away.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria leaned her elbow on the table and placed her chin in the palm of her hand. Even the feasts were boring. If she wanted some excitement at this school, the girl would have to make it happen herself. Sure, there was tons of drama within the Gryffindor House, and it was rather amusing, but that didn't exactly involve the first years. It mostly had to do with previous years before Alex was accepted into Hogwarts. No, if she wanted some fun next year, she would have to cause some chaos. Maybe sneaking into the prefect's bathroom without getting caught? Or even stepping into the Forbidden Forest? She was sure she could sucker one of her friend's into going with her. Perhaps maybe even one of the two Gryffindors sitting right in front of her. A sly smile stretched onto the first year's lips as her dark eyes locked on Theo and Leonette.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Gryffindor Table)

David nodded happily. Next year would be great. As Remy began to explain he nodded. “I won’t say a word.” He told her. He could keep a secret especially for Remy. When she told him what she had planned David lit up. “Remy that’s amazing!” he cried ecstatically. “You’re going to be brilliant and I wish you all the best of luck. I just know you can do it.” David told her the biggest smile on his face. He was so happy for her and he had complete faith she could pull it off. It was his turn to believe in her now.

With: Remy

Wearing: End of Year

OOC: ---

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:22 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy knew she could trust David. He was too much a kind soul to share negatively. After she shared her news, the boy seemed extremely excited, which made Remy give a tiny grin. "Yes, yes, it's very exciting. I just have to hope they'll give me a chance, then I can proudly say I've accomplished the dreams of my childhood." She shrugged lightly, knowing that would be the very first thing she did the day after next, her official first summer as a graduate.

murruelecreuset

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games