Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:07 am
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

Inari strolled into the great hall as though she owned it. She in a way did as all others who went through the magnificent school. You could not attend Hogwarts with out taking a piece of it with you. You would never forget the turn of each hall or the location of any room no matter how long you stayed away. She would always feel as though it was hers as she was sure everyone else here felt as well.

Reaching the head of the table she walked up the rise and made her way to the chair. Taking a seat she waited for everyone to arrive and gave a little room for light conversation. Feeling it was time she stood and walked around the table to the to podium. The golden owl raise it's wings and signals all the be quiet. Once the noise died down she began."Thank you all for another great year here at Hogwarts. I hope you learned as much as you were able in your time here for those of you leaving us. For those to return there is still much we can teach you.

Lets get to the happy news. Every year we like to give recognition to one professor who has done a marvelous job, this year Professor of the Year goes to Landon Price! So congratulation to you.

Now on to sports. This years Quidditch Cup goes to Gryffindor!"
She waited for the applause to die down and continued.

"and it seem it was a great year for them. The House Cup goes to Gryffindor as well! So on those happy notes, let the Feat begin and Thank you all for being apart of this wonderful family!" Inari concluded and clapped as the house banners turned to red and the noise started up once more. She returned to her seat and started about the hall with fondness.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:08 am
User Image
User Image
Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ YᴇᴀʀSʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴRᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀHᴇɪʀ ɪɴ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

ϟWᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘϟ
ϟGʀᴀʙ ᴀ ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟHɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄᴀʀs ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴅᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘϟ
ϟWʜʏ'ᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏs ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ?ϟ
ϟHᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғᴀʙʟᴇϟ

►▷►Josh sat at the table silently, he was annoyed that Slytherin lost the cup...even worse they lost to Gryffindor. That was just crap. Pure crap. When the official announcement came in he muttered some insulting stuff about lions under his breath before tapping his finger on the table angrily.

ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs I ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴘɪʀɪᴛϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅsϟ
ϟWʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?ϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:15 am
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire sat at the Slytherin table, highly annoyed by the loss they suffered. Even worse she had been blacking out recently....she had come back but she DID black out. Quite a bit. She wasn't fainting because she always ended up somewhere else when she did black out.

So what was happening with her? Was...was she really slowly going insane? She couldn't though. She definably wasn't. Nope. She was perfectly fine.

Everything is wrong with you, filthy brat.

Claire just rested on the table, this sucked.

My feelings? I'm concerned you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Stupid voice..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:29 pm
I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Calm
I’m learning all your tricks: No surprise there...
I can hurt you from inside: Slytherins
I made myself a promise: Great Hall

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | F I R S T Y E A R User Image

Morven didn't look surprised when the hat called Slytherin, though she didn't look delighted either. She nimbly hopped off the stool, took off the hat, handed it back to the professor and practically skipped over to the Slytherin table as if she were heading off for tea. She took a seat amongst her new house mates and gave a bland smile in response to the standard clapping-and-congratulating that went on at every table when. She did, however, seem to twist and fidget in her seat a little, trying to catch a glimpse of her sister's reactions over at the Hufflepuff table. Newlyn appeared to be not shocked, but still somewhat uneasy. Elsie had an expression of mild horror, as if she'd just discovered an insect in her food. Well, that was to be expected. Morven was just relieved the stupid hat wasn't too batty and that it hadn't placed her in Hufflepuff with her sisters. Who knew, maybe Slytherin would be fun. For her.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image

User Image

╬ Single ╬ Sixth Year ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Rui stalked to the table silently. She knew she was late and she frankly didn't give a damn. She sat down silently in a spot across from what appeared to be a first year. 'You have to make friends Roo. If you leave yourself with no friends then you'll end up with no alibis and where will that lead you?'

'You promised Rei would join us! Where is he?' The only answer she got was silence echoing around the empty caverns of her screwed up head. She wanted to rip and tear something to pieces, instead she plastered on a perfect smile and turned to the first year across from her. Because as mad as she was at Ryn, he wasn't wrong. He was never wrong... except about Rei. She almost let a tear off at the thought of her brother, instead, she covered her little lapse in cover with a soft yawn.

"Hi there." She finally greeted the first year with a kind smile and an offer of her hand across the table. "I'm Rui Owens. When I say that I'm probably your best guide around Slytherin, I'm not lying." She said, letting gold eyes dart around to view her fellow serpents. "Trust me." The lies rolled off her tongue so easily that it was highly doubtful that anyone would ever think she was lying. The only person who had ever been able to tell when she was lying was now dead... because of her.

'Rei come back to me....'

'He'll come when he's ready. Mother stayed hidden for quite awhile.'

'Because you tied me up in the ******** up corners of her little mind.'

'Is that what you're doing Ryn..... is he tied up somewhere?'No answer ever came. How could she not trust her own brother though? He lived in her head. He couldn't hide things from her! Could he....? Rui licked her lips and waited silently for the little first year to answer her.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:21 pm
I will keep quiet.
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

I can hurt you from inside: Rui, Slytherins

Morven surveyed the much older girl with a look of mild interest that quickly turned to outright boredom upon seeing her kind smile. People always smiled kindly at her. She was sick of it. Where was the "interesting mindset"? The Hat had said she had it, so she had expected everyone in this house to be, well, similar to her. Obviously that wasn't the case. What was this, the watered down version of Hufflepuff? She'd been hoping someone would say something horrid, just so she would know that, yes, this was the supposed "dark" house. So far... she got an offer of a guide. Great. She pouted, and then shook hands quickly, small hand darting out to clasp the girl and then letting go as soon as was polite. She'd never been a fan of touching other people. You never knew where their hands had been. "Oh," she intoned in a tone so full of fake woe it was laughable, "I was so frightened of all the big, bad snakes. But now I feel better, knowing that you'll be here to show me the way." She smiled much too widely, and indicated herself with her hand. "Morven Vass. Give me three good reasons to trust you."

XxXDevil-Chan

This hell you put me in!
The devil within...
I will be here;

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image

She smirked, not at all put off by the girl's obvious distaste for the friendly smile. A person's reaction towards a friendly smile was always insightful. She withdrew her hand the moment the young girl had released her hand. It had been a short handshake... if you could even call it that. It was more like a tap of their hands together and then the girl was coiling back into herself. "You shouldn't be afraid of snakes.." She brushed a strand of hair back behind her ear and eyed the girl with a steady golden gaze. "You cannot ever truly know that which you fear."

"As to why you should trust me..."She paused as the silence in her own mind finally ended.

'Lie to her! Make her yours! You need her.'

'Let the poor girl go. No one needs to be wrapped up in your insanity.'

"I'm not insane." She said. She blinked as she realized she'd answered those inside her head aloud, but quickly recovered, the short moment of shock that had registered in her eyes was barely a blip in time. "I won't make promises I can't keep." She paused, thinking of another reason why the girl should trust her. "I lie."

The smirk on her face grew at her last reason. To most it wouldn't make sense. It was a test to see if the girl was worth her time. You see... everyone lies. If someone doesn't admit to lying they wouldn't be worth taking the time to get to know. Of course in Rui's mind no one should trust anyone, but everyone needs allies. She waited silently. She was waiting to see if the girl understood her special kind of logic.

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:06 pm
I will keep quiet.
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

Morven exhaled quickly. In truth, she was afraid of a lot things; she just didn't show it. She didn't want to be like Newlyn, who let her fears eat her up inside, or Elsie, who seemed to get scared so often it was as if she enjoyed it. She raised her eyebrows behind her fringe of bangs. "Well, that's a relief. I hear insanity can be catching," she quipped, following Rui with pale blue irises. Of her sisters, she had the lightest eyes. "Promises don't mean anything," she laughed, and her giggle was as brittle and close to breaking as ever. At the last statement she seemed to sober, something wavered before it went very still. She shifted in her seat. "I like lies," she announced abruptly, an immature, sing song ring to her voice. "So I hope the ones you tell are good ones." Her eyes narrowed and then went wide and innocent, as she propped her chin up on her hands. "Impart your sacred wisdom on me, Liar."

XxXDevil-Chan

This hell you put me in!
The devil within...
I will be here;

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                      I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                      Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn sat at the table quietly. She hadn't sat at her own table for awhile. Honestly she kinda avoided it a lot. As much of a Slytherin as she was, she preferred sitting some place where people didn't hate her. She glanced across the tables towards the Gryffindor table where her boyfriend sat. She was happy to call him that, but also worried about what it meant. He was related to the psycho b***h after all. Was she expected to just accept that with no questions just because she was dating him?

She chewed on her lip silently and pushed that thought away before letting her mind wander to a better topic, their carriage ride to the castle together. They had spent quite a good portion of that ride.... enjoying....each other's company..... but of course that snogging had not included much talking.

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                      And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                      State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Rui smirked. Ah there it was.... the smartness she spotted in her in the first place. She saw the idea behind why lying made a good person to trust. She stroked her chin silently, thinking on a good idea to tell the young girl. "Well, for one, don't trust anyone. Not your family, not your friends, not your classmates, or your teachers, no one. Sometimes you don't even want to trust yourself." She eyed the girl curiously, wondering how she'd react to that little tidbit of ideas.

'What about me Roo.... you'll always trust me right?'

'No... yes... I mean... Of course.... Ryn.... you're Rynny. You'd never hurt me.'

'Of course not.'

'He's lying to you!'

'Shut up Mother!'

'See the truth my dearest daughter! See it!'

'Get rid of her! Tie her up! Make her SHUT UP!'

'Yes Ryn...'

Rui lifted her hand to rub her temple slowly. 'Would you all shut up for a moment?' Finally silence returned to her mind for a moment. Peaceful in her head, she returned her attention to Morven, wondering if the girl would notice the lapse of attention.

"Also, snakes are the most predictable and therefore the best to stick around. Badgers are the tricky ones because they come off as so nice and naive that when they're not their back stabs come as that much more of a shock."

The Forgotten Weasley

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:25 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius walked up the the table, then blinked as he noticed Jaslyn also at the table. He frowned, knowing that this discussion was coming whether he liked it or not, and walked over. She knew Virgil the best out of the two of them. Maybe she had better insight over what the heck was happening with him. Or whether he was just as effed up as he thought Virgil was. Either way, he couldn't avoid this conversation. She had been their father's special child, and well, he couldn't believe the image of herself she now held. She was like a different person than the girl he remembered as a kid. Which, if that was true, meant that she was probably a lot more stable than the rest of the family seemed to be.

He walked around and sat down in front of her, noticing that she was staring at the Drage kid in Gryffindor. A good beater from what he recalled, and well, unless he missed his guess, they had something together. Which totally flummoxed Darius when he first heard about it. He wasn't even really a halfblood by their own family's definition. How had she decided that she was going to date someone practically muggle-born? He pushed that thought aside before he cleared his throat, hoping to get her attention.
                                                    "Jaslyn, I think we need to talk. In private, probably." He vaguely wndered if she cared enough to even ask about what happened to his face, but pushed it out of his mind. Shaw probably would have had a field day with it. Obviously he knew how Virgil felt about him. Jaslyn was about the only unknown in the family at this point.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, I can do this...
                                                    OOC: ...

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

XxXDevil-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:43 pm

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
              sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila's spine stiffened at the voice booming above her head. She knew it was coming, but it still surprised her when it came. She gave a little jump, heart racing. The table of emerald and silver glittered under the candlelight as they cheered and she gave an impish smile. Sliding a lock of dark hair behind her ear, she swallowed her nerves and moved to join her house. But she was alone; two brothers and four houses, she should have known they'd all get seperated. They were all so different. The young girl slid into a seat and dark chocolate eyes melted on the faces around her. They were all so much older than her, but there was one other first year. Her brows wiggled awkwardly when the talk of lies, betrayal and badgers floated on her ears. She wasn't sure what to make of it.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔═════════════════╗
              ═━┈ First Year Slytherin,┈━═
              11 years old4'10"109lbshalfblood
              Slytherin Table, Sorting Feast
              Dressed in:
              slytherin school robes
              ╚═════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                      I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                      Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn blinked and raised red eyes to his face when the voice interrupted her thoughts. She eyed her brother curiously, not saying anything for the moment. She barely even noted the scar across his face. New scars weren't anything new in the Ross family after all. She tilted her head, eyeing him up and down. She wasn't sure if he was wary of her or curious. She supposed both would be warranted though; after all she was a bit of an enigma as far as Ross' went.

"We can talk later." She finally said, twisting a long lock of white hair around her finger absentmindedly. "I don't think it'd do well to have the two seventh year prefects of this house wander off before the sorting is even over." The small smile flitted across her lips briefly. She wasn't sure how she felt really. Ever since she'd escaped her father and brother and Chance, she'd felt more comfortable in her skin and a lot more confident, but the idea of her family suddenly butting back into her life made the situation a bit awkward. Even if the family member rearing his face was the least dangerous and most sociable of the group.

"Anything you'd like to talk about that doesn't need to be done in private?"

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                      And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                      State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:08 pm
I will keep quiet.
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

Morven pretended to look shocked. "And here I thought I'd be getting advice on homework and navigating the castle." she commented innocently. "Do you betray yourself often?" she asked, only sounding slightly joking. her blue eyes narrowed as she watched the other girl massage her temple with her hand as if in pain. Then she gave a small snort at the next statement. "You could just be saying that to encourage me to mistrust everyone not in this house." she pointed out, and then grinned. "Actually, no, that sounds like that's exactly what you're doing." Her pale eyes glanced over at the Hufflepuff table for a few seconds. "My sisters are badgers." she remarked. "So far, no backstabbing. What's your advice on Gryffindors and Ravenclaws?" If her voice was any higher pitched it might have sounded mocking.

XxXDevil-Chan

This hell you put me in!
The devil within...
I will be here;

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Clockwork Muse

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image

ALL I ever WANTED was the WORLD

xxxxxSalem took his place at the Slytherin table. He was glad to be back. The summer was far too uninteresting for his taste. At least at Hogwarts there were people who didn't know his tricks. His parents knew what he was up to, and it was terrible. Looking around, the boy was surprised that there really wasn't anyone from his year around him. 'Too bad,' Salem sarcastically thought. It wasn't as if he was particularly close to any of them. There were already a couple of first years. One was a girl sitting all alone. Deciding to put on some amount of charm, Salem scooted closer to her. "Hello there," he smiled. "I'm Salem. I'm a second year. And you are?" he asked, trying to be polite. He was honestly trying. After all, it wasn't as if he were working on a plan at the moment. But that could all change. The year had only just begun.

OOC: Short post :/
Essy ze Ninja

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games