Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:30 am
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

First Year ø Slytherin ø Muggleborn

"Music is easy and simple, you don't have to worry about things like betrayal."
Yesenia laughed, though he seemed to be from high society, he wasn't stuck up like high society in the wizarding world seemed to be. "Ha, don't say that, or i'll find an excuse to drag you outside every day," she told him. She was somewhat joking, but she was also serious at the same time. "Of course it does, maybe not right now, but at some point i'm going to get to that library and see what I can dig up," she informed him, though the display was humorous.

"Hmm, so, like a doctor, only, with wizard problems," Yesenia sorted out. She didn't see him as someone who would go into that sort of profession, but once she thought about it, it did make sense. Senia was thinking about the... mediwizards or, something to that effect, when something came up and snatched Victor's stick. Within a second, it was gone, along with whatever had taken it. "Whoa!" she said, looking at the bubbles as if the thing would come up again. "What do you think that was? The squid? One of the merpeople?" she asked, looking at Victor. There was a gleam in her eyes that almost looked as if she wanted to jump in the lake, just for hte sake of figuring out what that was. But she was rational, and wouldn't do that... right?
"But in life, your best friends can end up as your worst enemies."

[ooc:]
Beginning Guitar Bass the Rabbit Status

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image*~Victor Beausoleil~*

Victor smiled, "Heh...I need to be outside more often..." He then laughed, "Yep...I visit the library too sometimes." Victor then thought for a bit, "Maybe we could do like... a session of sorts?" He then shook his hands, "Not like..boring study...like..uhh...I meant..." He breathed out some, "Like to find out more about the creatures near here?"

He then smirked, "Like we could meet some?" he then giggled, "Like an adventure~"

Victor then nodded, "I read it's somewhat like that." He then thought for a bit, "I'd just wanna help them though~"

Victor winced a bit as the pain started to burn a little, "I'm not sure...I'm just glad I didn't get hurt too bad." He blew some on his hand, trying to make the burning sensation leave, "I'll probably go to the medical room later on, just to make sure it's just a burn."

He then looked at the bubbles that were slowly vanishing, as the stick floated back up covered in something, he then picked it up, the stick was now riddled with bites and some of the bark was stripped off, "Huh..."

Mood: Pained
Thoughts: That stick was ruined...wow...
House: Hufflepuff
Year: One

((OOC: ))

TakaiOokami

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

"Yeah!" Yesenia said, brightening instantly. Obviously she liked the idea. "Of course not studying, that's school. But we could, like, we could research a subject or creature each month, or something like that, and then meet there whenever we can," she said, practically jumping up and down, just like she did in the Music Club. "Adventure... yeah!" she said. She didn't understand why he was stammering, but decided to ignore it. Perhaps it was sore throat or something.

Yesenia nodded as he explained why he wanted to be one of those medical wizards. She looked at his hand, realizing that he must've gotten a rug burn of sorts from the stick being snatched from his hand. "Well, I don't think that would be anything terrible, unless it was bleeding... but better safe than sorry," she admitted. She focused on the bubbles again as they disappeared, replaced by the stick. She looked at the stick closely as Victor picked it up. "That's rather odd..." she mused, looking at it, puzzled. "Perhaps we'll be able what made those bite marks in the library," she said.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Victor nodded, "Yeah...I mean this world...I still don't know much about it, so I'd rather it be something like...burn or something."
He then checked the stick out more, "Hmm...." He then checked the bite marks more, "Well...whatever did this, it had sharp teeth."

Victor then handed the stick to her, since he started to feel germs, which was probably because the stick was in the...ugh...water, "Wanna go check it out?" He asked, "This mud is sticking to my shoes anyway..."

He then mused for a moment, while they were researching, maybe he could find a cleaning charm too?
He then grabbed an expensive looking leather glove, he always carried around with him from his cloak he was wearing, "Also gotta cover this up~"

Mood: Squicked
Thoughts: .....erk...

((OOC: ))

TakaiOokami

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:23 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

"Sharp teeth, write that down, Watson," Yesenia joked, pointing towards an imaginary man. She looked back to Victor as he asked if she wanted to check it out. "Of course! Let's go!" she said, she didn't understand why he was carrying around an expensive glove, but perhaps it was sentimental or something. She sure didn't know.

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Victoir smiled at the Watson comment, "We should bring him with us~" He said jokingly, he then nodded as he made sure the glove was secure.
He didn't really wanna show a burned hand, it was so unfashionable.

Sure, he was stuck up about his appearance, he couldn't help it. Victor then nodded as he was about to suggest that Yesenia go first, he then remembered the chivalry thing, "Ah~ Well...race you there?" His eyes then glinted, with a hint of mischief, "I bet I'd win this time~"

Victor highly doubted that, he wasn't the most...athletic individual, sweating was so unsanitary after all.

Mood: Excited
Thoughts: Ah...feel so much better with my hand covered.

((OOC: Exit to the library~ <3 ))

TakaiOokami

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TakaiOokami

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image
ᵞᵋᶳₑᶮᵢₐ ᶴᵤᶵᵣᵢᵡ

"Of course Watson will come, assuming he doesn't want to stand out here to fare the elements for himself, that is," Senia said. She raised an eyebrow at the glove, but she decided not to say anything. Not her business. "Racing, and you, winning? Ha! Only after 10 years of eating my dust!" she told him. That was when she started running, she tapped Victor on the head as she dashed by. "Keep up, or i'll get all the books and not leave you any!" she called, grinning as she raced for the library. Well, she wasn't usually the most excited kid in the world, but this was an exception. If he got there first, he might hog all the books! That was simply unacceptable.

[ooc: Exit to Library]

Squeeky Luff

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Secretive at the Lakespace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Anxiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, this is bad, this sucks so much... at least I'm getting to see Chris, though.' spacespac
'You didn't have to look my way;
Your eyes still haunt me to this day.'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide had been waiting at the lake since a little before sundown, her anxiety making her twitchy and paranoid. She was sure she'd get caught outside and be asked to go back into the castle any second now. It didn't help that her clothes left much to be desired in terms of being sneaky, but she just didn't have anything in her entire wardrobe that was pale and white enough to blend with the snow. She was a woodsy, warm colors type of girl. Her colors of choice were autumnal hues. She couldn't have known that she'd be needing to sneak around on such short notice! She bit her lip again, but immediately realized what she was doing and stopped herself, forcing her hands to play with her hair, left loose for that very reason, instead. It wouldn't do to go and open the small spot on her lip where she'd bled earlier due to that very nervous habit. She knew that Chris had a amazing amount of self-control, the events at the Circus having proven so, but still, this was going to be awkward enough without him having to smell blood on her lips. She smiled sardonically, wondering just how much of a temptation that would be for her boyfriend. She would have been lying if she said that she didn't hope it he would've found it incredibly so. Not that she wanted to torment him or anything but... blood from her lips should be tempting to him, right? After all, he was a vampire, and they were dating...

She gave her head a small shake, appreciating the fact that the little tangent her mind had wandered off on had distracted her from her nerves but not appreciating how very nervous it was making her in other ways. She sighed, burying her hand in her hair and tugging a bit. This was all so complicated! Why couldn't she... and that thought ended there. She didn't want to like a normal boy; it would mean she didn't like Chris. And she didn't wish he were normal, because that would change him, and if she wanted him to be different, she wouldn't like him in the first place. She just... it was all so complicated! Not that it wasn't worth it, obviously, or she'd have given up already. It was just that, sitting here waiting for him, her nerves so shot she was almost shaking, was not a comfortable place to be. But, she had faith that, once they talked, everything would be alright... mostly. Obviously there was a problem presented that their discussion couldn't fix, which was how his sister would take his Undead status, but she would be there to support him in case it didn't go well... she'd have liked for them to be able to wait until he was comfortable, but it seemed they didn't have much of a choice. If Ronyo already knew where he was, it stood to reason that he wouldn't hesitate to share that information. He'd implied as much. It would at least be better if Chris was prepared.

'But you did... yes, you did.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:35 pm
User Image

This might actually be one of the few times the White Fox's normal attire worked as real camouflage. Even with that fact the masked hero had decided to make things a bit more secure and bury himself in a pile of snow once the fiery little Hufflepuff had reached her destination. A few charms helped the White Fox from freezing to death, along with added wards of silence around him to kill any accidental noise. The cold wet snow would also help hide his scent from anyone who might walk by with an extra powerful nose. Truly only two such people came to mind that had that gift but still it was better to work on the side of caution. Last thing he needed was the little werewolf girl walking around poking the ground while he was trying to listen and watch.

So now he waited, in the snow, at night, with nothing to do. He couldn't even get out his notepad to write down anything or go over previous information. This missions really did come out of the blue though, no time to really prepare for something like this given the situation. Still this was what he did best over anything else, hide and gather data. He would report his findings and hope they would be sufficient enough to help clear whatever mess had been made up.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Fifth Year ஐ Single ஐ

Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
                                                        And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
                                                        Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Michelle had of course noticed her best friend wandering off at the approach of night and well... she was being protective... again. Glad for her normal attire always being very pale colored, Michelle slid through the snow, silent as ever, like a ghost on the wind. She had the hood of her jacket pulled up over moonlit hair and pale fingers shoved deep within the warm recesses of her pockets.

With her eyes downcast and face hidden in shadow, the only give away that she was indeed herself were her bare feet padding through the cold snow. She didn't mind it really. She was used to skulking in the dungeons all times of the year without shoes. Honestly if she wasn't forced to wear shoes most places she wouldn't own a single pair.

Michelle slid deftly into the shadows of a tree as she noticed another white cloaked figure following Ada. She sneered slightly as she also noticed the mask the mysterious figure wore. Of course it was him! Did he have some creepy obsession with Ada? Michelle flicked her eyes back to her best friend to see that the Hufflepuff had now come to a stop and when silver returned to the White Fox she watched him bury himself under the snow and she rolled her eyes.

He was straight up stalking her! Michelle would have none of this. Sure... she had wanted to stay and keep Ada safe... but she had already entrusted the badger's life in Chris' hands multiple times and the creep was more important to deal with.

Being careful to stay in shadows, she snaked her way over to where the White Fox hid and pushed her bare toes into where she supposed his side was hidden underneath the snow.
                                                        "I'd get up out of that snow and come with me if you know what's best for you." She growled quietly, glaring down at the snow. Michelle was sure her best friend was much to lost in thought to hear her quiet words at the moment.

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
                                                        Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
                                                        When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
                                                        See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:16 pm
User Image

User Image

There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Chris walked up to the willow, wondering all the while what actually had come up. Ada's letter had sounded urgent, and something about Eretria looking for him? He knew his sister had been worried, Chalmes had said as much, and that she had hired someone to look into it. How they had found him here was beyond his understanding. He had virtually vanished off the face of the planet, and while he was at the ball, no one else had seen him there... He nearly stopped, his mind realizing who it was investigating him. Only one person knew about any sort of connection he had with Ada, aside from the vampires, Chalmes, Angel, and Michelle, and he highly doubted his twin or Michelle would say a word. Angel would never betray the clan that way, which left only one person. Dante. He had seen Chris and Ada at the ball together, had heard their names mentioned, and it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Ada was still in school. Of course that would mean that Dante had to be stalking his girlfriend, which Chris didn't like. At all. He may not have the same temper as Chalmes, but he did have one. It was just a slow, simmering cauldron as opposed to a raging torrent like his twin's.

He arrived at the tree, Ada already underneath its boughs, and gave a small smile, already noting with his own nose Michelle's scent. Of course Ada's best friend would be stalking this. If anything, he kind of expected it. In a way, that probably meant that she was the best thing Ada could have to a sister. He didn't look her way, deciding to leave the blonde to her secrecy and shadows, and looked over Ada. She was tugging at her hair, and he gently grasped one of her hands and pulled it free of her locks. He then rubbed the back of them with his thumbs in slow circles, hoping that could help her ease her nerves. He gave her a small smile, lips upturning at the corners. "Hey, I wouldn't be doing that if I were you. I love your hair. I don't know what would make you pull at it." Except he had a good idea. He was going to let his twin know about the creep. If anything, Chalmes wouldn't mind the idea of rearranging someone's face if they were causing other people problems.

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

--------------------------
State: Concerned
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:00 am
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, this is bad, this sucks so much... at least I'm getting to see Chris, though.' spacespac

Adalaide had scarcely noticed Chris' presence when he already had her hands in his, his thumbs rubbing circles over their tops, distracting her. It felt rather good, and was incredibly relaxing, which was sort of the point, she figured. She was obviously stressed, and of course he would want to soothe her. His saying that he loved her hair brought a light blush to her face. She'd always been rather fond of it, but hadn't ever thought about what anyone else would think of it. She felt her stomach fluttering, her eyes on his face, her mouth dry. Okay, this was distracting. She have her head a light shake, trying to smile, but her expression was still incredibly nervous. "Hi," she squeaked, and then took a couple deep breaths to slow down her breathing. She needed to focus. Where to start...?

"Okay, um... so, today I was in the courtyard, and this guy came up... his name's Ronyo, he graduated a couple years ago. Anyway, he, um, he came up and told me that he was looking for you and he knew I'd danced with you at the Circus-" tried to, her mind whispered, still unable to let go of that aggravation at losing that chance, "and wanted to know if I knew your name. I figured that it'd look weird if I didn't know it, but I didn't know what was up or why he was looking for you so I tried to play it off like I didn't really know you that well or whatever, like I hadn't seen you since then and didn't know anything, but it was a set up and he turned it on me and told me that you'd been missing since your mom died and that you sister had hired him to find you for her. And... I couldn't... he made it sound like people thought you killed your mom or something, and I couldn't let him say that, and I caved and tried to tell him that there was a reason you weren't in contact with her but he wouldn't listen and he said he knew where you were but he wanted to meet with you and talk and wanted me to arrange it and I... I didn't know what to do, I wanted to talk to you and he said I only had a day before he'd tell Eretria." Ada's words were running together and she was talking too fast, all the relaxed feelings evaporated as she went on, her shoulders rising with tension and her muscles tightening. When she finished she stared up at him for a moment, and then threw herself at him, her arms wrapping around his waist. She breathed in and tried to calm down, but she had no way of knowing how to handle this and the worry and stress were driving her crazy and all she wanted was for him to hold her and tell her it was fine. She felt like she'd betrayed him because, while she'd not told Ronyo he was a vampire, she'd still said too much for her liking. Normally keeping her friend's and loved ones secrets was nothing for her, but being confronted with the idea that someone thought he was capable of something so awful had caught her entirely off-guard and all she could do was defend him. Unfortunately, she hadn't had the details or the prep-time to know how to do so.

She hadn't meant to launch right into everything, but then, it seemed to be her nature when it came to him. She wondered if next time they met, it could just be a nice, normal date, with no underlying urgency or pressure. It would certainly be nice... She sighed, at least a bit calmer now, though her shoulders were still knotted and her arms still tensed. She looked up at him, trying again for a smile, and almost succeeding.
                                                          "I missed you," she said, her voice a bit breathless. In spite of it all, she was happy to be with him, at least. The silver lining on her dark clouds. Not that she'd ever minded storms, but she did wish they could have at least one day with a clear sky... or night, she supposed. The thought would've made her giggle if she hadn't been so anxious.

User Image

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:08 pm
User Image

User Image

There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

If it was possible for a vampire to pale, he did so admirably. The fact that someone had gone out of their way to find out that their mother died the same day he disappeared probably sent warning signals up all over the place. Especially since he suspected that had he stuck around after Dragon had turned him, he would have been labeled his mother's own murderer. That thought alone made him sick, and the knowledge that someone was stating people thought he was the murderer? He suddenly felt the urge to sit down heavily, hardly noticing that he was being hugged by Ada. He covered his face with his hands, willing himself to calm down, that it couldn't be as bad as it sounded, but he couldn't. There was no heartbeat to slow down, and breathing didn't work. Instead, he closed his eyes, fighting off the feeling of general wrongness that seemed to descend when he realized that Ada had stated that Eretria would be told within a day. He ground his teeth together, suddenly feeling a bit of warranted anger at at the man who claimed he would inform his family before he was ready. His mind was already processing the idea of informing Eretria, and how he would have to, as Chalmes would put it, suck it up and cope. Eretria would only hate him for a little bit for not telling him earlier, but she would despise hearing from someone else that he was well. Not alive, he couldn't be that anymore, but well at least.

He blinked, looking at Ada and wondering. Did she say Ronyo? Who was that? He thought for a moment, trying to think back to a name, when he realized that had to be... Eretria would hire someone from her quidditch team? Wasn't that like her quidditch captain or something? He thought back to everything she had ever told him about her captain, and frowned. She had called him a misplaced lion, for lack of anything else to call him. And Eretria was a Slytherin, meaning that he definitely would have been a fish out of water. Which led him to another question. Who was Dante? A pseudonym? Everyone else was wearing masks, so it would be safe to assume that he could have done the same without anyone recognizing him... Now the better question was why? Why go through all of that to fool a guy he didn't even know, unless he knew that Chalmes knew where he was and wanted to draw him away. Chris seriously wanted to smack himself in the head. He was being paranoid, right? A small part of him said yes, but the logical part that sprung up from being around apex predators said that he should never assume that the coincidences were just that. "You said Ronyo, right? Ronyo Storm? Slytherin, captain of Quidditch team? That's the guy you're talking about? That's kind of an odd person for my sister to go to." But it would make sense if she trusted him. He sighed. Just why was he suddenly considering everyone to be suddenly hiding secrets? Was it because he was himself? "Also, I... didn't kill my mum. That would be the man that turned me. He... drained my mum, and to apologize, he decided to offer me the chance to be a vampire. Didn't help that he gave me a concussion that impaired my judgement." Okay, so he was still peeved at Dragon for that, but it wasn't the wholesale depression he nearly found himself in right afterward.

He wrapped his arms around her, suddenly realizing that that was probably the last of the secrets that he wanted to share. He gave a helpless chuckle, realizing he had unintentionally dragged her into his convoluted life. And boy, wasn't that an understatement. "I'm... sorry. I didn't mean to get you into all of this. I just... never had a good way of letting my family know what happened. I mean, how can you tell someone that you might have been indirectly involved with the person that murdered your mother? What's worse, he never told me until long after he left. Someone else did. Probably figured he'd get rid of the failure faster that way." Did he sound bitter? Probably. What else was he supposed to think? His maker had left, gone off to be a part of the council, and Chris had been stumbling along after. He wasn't in Striker's clan, not officially, and what was worse was that he didn't even know his own clan's code. He'd long accepted that he was the worst vampire out there, just... He was probably confirming it now, wasn't he?

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

State: Concerned
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image

Adalaide didn't speak, just listened, as Chris began asking his questions and telling his story. His worry and fears made her own dim, her protective instinct taking over, needing to nurture him and make it better for him instead. Throughout it all, only one things stuck out, a detail that perhaps some people would've thought inconsequential in comparison, but that was wholly, unerringly important to her. She rested her head on his chest, her arms around him, and she started rubbing his back gently the way he had done to the backs of her hands. "I didn't think you killed your mom, Chris. I would never think you could do something like that." The fact that apparently his maker had been the one to do it was unsettling, but he had enough going on right now that he didn't need her interrogating him about it. There would be plenty of time to talk about it. If he wanted to, of course. Ada didn't feel like knowing the details of his turning were overly important; what mattered was what sort of person he was, and in spite of whatever strange circumstances had led to his becoming a vampire, he was a good person. She sighed a bit. "But, yeah, Ronyo Storm. Apparently after graduating, he became a private investigator. I guess it would sort of make sense for her to ask him to investigate, they were on the Slytherin team together and all. She knew him and probably didn't know who else she could ask, right?" It made perfect sense to her; she might not spend much time hanging out with her teammates off the pitch, but she trusted them. She felt like they would help her if they could.

She wanted to kiss him, but unfortunately, couldn't reach it without his help. One of the many issues with being so much shorter than he was. Although, given her mistake earlier, it was probably a good thing. So, since she couldn't do that, she ran her hands up to his shoulders, then down his arms and took his hands, wrapping them around her and holding him.
                                                          "We've only really had one date, Chris. And I think 'I'm a vampire' was a big enough revelation for that one. If not for this thing with Ronyo looking for you and cornering me, I'd have been fine with you telling me whenever you wanted... maybe even never, if you didn't want to. I don't feel like I have to know every detail about your past to know you. I already do, and I like you, and I care about you. The fact that... that some vampire murdered your mother and decided making you one would make up for it, that's... that's not a reflection on you. And if he wasn't honest with you, it's even less so. So... don't worry about it. Just... let's... figure out how to... handle what's going on now. And we'll deal with other stuff as we need to. Okay?" In truth, on the inside, there were thousands of questions screaming at her. But now wasn't the time; her mother had taught her well, about keeping things to yourself, about respecting people's secrets, and about protecting people. She'd also taught her how to tamp down her emotions until there was time to truly handle them. Her nerves and anxiety and fears were not important right now; what was important was that some jerk was planning on outing her boyfriend to his sister, and he wasn't ready for it. But, he'd have to be. The thought made her see red; she knew, on some level, that Ronyo had no idea what sort of a position he was putting Chris in, but she still couldn't forgive him for doing it. He might think he was simply solving a case, but the fact was, he was screwing with lives. Like she'd said, Chris wasn't hiding to be cruel; he was afraid. And maybe, on some level, he felt like it was better his sister thought he was dead than know what he was. Ada remembered the way he'd spoken at the Park, how much loathing had been in his voice; he'd been amazed she didn't think he was a monster. How could he face his own family, telling them what he was, when he didn't know if they would think that? But, he would have to.

It wasn't fair. But there was no choice.

User Image

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:43 am
User Image

Truly some people had the worst timing in all the world. How in the blazes did this girl know he was there in the first place. Moving with all stealth and silence was not something he was knew at, and he had been doing it for several years all over the school. He had taken precautions in staying out of main line of sight, staying in the shadows, and keeping a fairly nice distance away from Ada as she made her way to the Lake. He had hoped she would have gone to wherever Chris was hiding but this was still good enough. While normally the White Fox was well ready to always play and pick on certain people this was different. He had been given a mission and if this was anywhere else but Hogwarts the white masked hero would have vanished to a shadowy spot and regrouped.

In some small manner of grave the girl had kept her voice down instead of completely alerting him. Either she understood how important the meeting was or had other ideas in mind for dealing with the spy herself. Either way the simple kick and whispered outing was a minor inconvenience and one thankfully not repeated. He would have to move and deal with the outing in a moment but he was more focused on what was going on with Ada and Chris. Honestly the white masked hero was not sure ignoring the fire snake was a good idea either but he needed this intel for his mission. Knowing he might have a small window of initial greeting lines between the two love birds the White Fox thought he might be able to quietly handle the situation.

White Fox did not uncover himself needing the added cover the snow still provided him. But turned his head from its stiff position and allowed a black slit for an eye to look towards the small girl. Part of him wanted to freeze the girl in place and then make his escape. However knowing the one looking at him, she would be inclined to set the entire place on fire as a counter. A sigh escaped his mask as the normal jovial tone was gone from the odd altered voice that came from the mask. With the girl standing right over him meant she was within the silencing wards he had placed as he went into the snow.

"You dear girl have the worst timing in the history of the magical world. I don't have time you play with you on any level. Whatever notion you think of me at the moment is of no concern. I'll make you a deal, walk away and I will consider you and your badger friend off limits from my future actions."

User Image

User Image  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games