Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:43 am
^ Oh, Furry is indeed more insane than you.

V Thinks this is odd and funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:34 am
^ O_O;;;

<> It's okay, though. The cat is trying to save you. Socks are trying to rule the world, along with the pink fuzzy bunnies and the purple spotted cows.

V O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;  

Mariku -- Kitten

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:32 am
^*ahem*
<> Yeah! Kitties save lives! But do I have'ta eat a sock?!
V Thinks a kitty choking on a sock would be cute 0_o;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:34 am
^ No....
<> Wheeee~ it's early~ I should consider sleeping past 7 =_=
V Likes to sleep past 7  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:37 am
^Absolutley not. I get up at 4 every morning.....
<> ......just to play Final Fantasy!
V Fangirl fortunetelling abilities seem to be failing.... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:41 am
^ Fan BOY!!!

<> I'm thinking of drawing a picture with all of the JENOVAs Witnesses crossdressers.....I know there's me, SephyAngel...Jehobo normally......Hmmmm......

V Can think of others.  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:47 am
^ I f I squeeze my head real hard.
<> Erm....ugh.....really, think you guys are the main ones...and now there is me... but kem-kems dressed up once and looked like Red XIII. Does that count? OHHH! I GOT IT! Regardless of whether he has or not.... draw one of ermak NOT Ermak.
V Thinks this is devious  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:51 am
^ A little XD

<> Actually, I'd like to draw nearly all the active people in the guild, but I get the feeling they wear a lot of black.....which isn't fun to colour with a coloured pencil.

V Think I may hate colouring  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:05 am
^ No, I get it. It's hard to shade properly with black sometimes. Especially with dark backrounds.
<> I draw some too. Mostly my friends from school in Chibi. I used to draw more seirious stuff....and I was DECENT, but I stopped after someone told me it was ugly. I kinda realized it was a joke, but... I havn't practiced in a while. sweatdrop
V Dosn't think drawing is a neccesary skill for a fangirl anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:09 am
^ Nope

<> I like drawing though. But I really want a tablet, or some better inking pens. I hate my work when it's not inked in most cases, but I hate my pen as well. It died half way through inking part of my submission for the dA JENOVAs Witnesses contest. *pouts*

V Hates it when things like that happen  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:14 am
^Yeah..... good inking pens are hard to come by, for me at least.
<> Either too thick or too thin. And then they bleed....one snapped in my mouth when I was chewing on it. It was a blue one though. I wasn't usin it for inking, just writing something in the middle of class. Anyway, it broke and I didn't know. And a few minutes later, everyone was staring at me, and my teacher asked if I had been eating blue berries. It was SOOO embarrassing.
V Hates it when things like THAT happen too.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:17 am
^ Yup =_= which it does.

<> My pen was too thin, and messy. I think I need to start trying to clean it up in photoshop, then print it, then colour it.....

V Knows that drawing can be a lot of work  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:20 am
^Jesus, yes. I worked for an entire session of summerschool onne once. And then someone went and messed it up.
<> I think I'm back in the drawing spirit! I'm gonna start it up again, and maybe get a scanner eventually too. I confuse the hell outta my parents, cause I love the arts (singing, drawing, and writing in particular) but I'm gonna be something of the opposite, career wise (video game designer)
V May divulge what he/she/it *snicker* wants to be, or is?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:28 am
^ Very well

<> I'd actually like to own my own bakery, or co-own it. And I'll be producing a manga on the side, but I'm not in charge of art for it. I do story, character design, and rough draft. Or get into Square's American department or Nintendo's or something....

V Would like to work at Square if they could.  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:48 am
^And I WILL! I swear it!
<> A bakery, huh? That would come with benefits....cream filled ones! blaugh
V May not like cream filled pastries  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games