Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ The sound of my heart ♫
♪ The beat goes on and on and on and on and ♫
♪ Boom clap ♫
♪ You make me feel good ♫
♪ Come on to me come on to me now ♫

--------ѕ ι х т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ qυιddιтcн capтaιn

She smiled when Lyall noticed her and threw her arms around him, hugging him happily. He asked about the last week of her summer, since she'd spent most of it with him, after all. "Oh, you know..." It was at that time that Tori joined their party and Rider turned to her, hugging her excitedly. "Hey Tori! How're you?!?" She smiled happily, sliding an arm around both her friends. This year was going to be an exciting one. Rider knew she wouldn't see much of her friends this year, what with being Quidditch Captain and having all her N.E.W.T. classes. But she was darn well gonna try.

♪ No silver or no gold ♫
♪ Could dress me up so good ♫
♪ You're the glitter in the darkness of my world ♫
♪ Just tell me what to do ♫
♪ I'll fall right into you ♫
♪ Going under cast a spell just say the word ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss Gryffindork

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:25 am
Avian Zechariah and Nicole Lyra "Nike"
Lovette

|| Fourth YearRavenclawOlder Brother || Second YearSlytherinYounger Sister ||

User Image

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Avian and Nike arrived at the platform through the barrier entrance, carrying their luggage, their mother apparated them two and gave them a good five-minutes before going back home. The younger sister has her black cat Micah on her arms purring lazily. "Aren't you going to put put him on top of your trunk? It wasn't like he's even going anywhere," Avian started, as if prompting a conversation. Nike raised an eyebrow on her older brother, as if Avian's suggestion was quite a poetic nonsense. Unfortunately, she knew that he wasn't exactly a cat person but it wasn't like Micah was a lazy fatcat. "Is there any problem with that?" She asked sounding abit haughty. Avian was about to open his mouth to answer or maybe aruge, then he shut it a second later. He was starting to get used to it nowadays, Nike was trying to deflect or reflect his questions as if she did not want to talk to him. Maybe it was just because so that he would be annoyed that he would possibly never talk to her in the near future. Yeah, right. Hell, he didn't think he was even that of a doting brother.

Meanwhile, Nike looked over the crowd, searching for familiar faces. Oh, will you look at that? How about Cy and that housemate of hers that seemingly was around Avian's year? Wanting to meet up and maybe drag Avian indirectly to as well for teases. She saw a glimpse of Avian's shrunken guitar on his robe pocket, maybe snatching it from him would make him freak out and follow her demanding to get his guitar back. Well, after all, that guitar was indeed from their cousin that Avian looked up to (in her opinion anyway, Avian pretty much thought Gypsy and her husband Jeremy have a weird and obnoxious taste in terms of fashion. But the good percent of that was on Jer,)

After they dropped their trunk together on the train, Nike slid her hand on Avian's robe pocket and snatched the guitar. It took the older brother to realize that his shrunken gifted guitar went missing, until he saw that Nike was walking away from him. Avian got off the train and exclaimed at her, "Good Lord, Nike! Give it back!" He went to her and offered his hand, as if demanding something from her. Nike gave him a look and said while walking to the two mentioned Slytherins, "Hm? I didn't steal your tiny guitar, don't be such a bloke" The older brother bit his lip, and his grey eyes were glaring, and why could she not stop walking anyway? "Wow, how I am I even a bloke? For Merlin's sake could you just---"

"Oh, will you look at that. Hello Cy, pleased to see you here," Nike crossed her arms and gave the blond third year a smirk. Avian was abit irritated that she pretty much cut him off, see, this was why she was complicated for a twelve-year-old even his friend Sybil said so during his sister's first year. He looked at the familiar face, oh, wait, it was Sera. Sera Avery. Yeah, his classmate who seemed to act like his grandmother Phyllis sometimes (but that was just a hyperbole, or a joke), and rumor has it that two members of that certain surname were thrown to Azkaban recently. How and why? That was beyond him. Avian wasn't the type to read the Daily Prophet, anyway. How he knew what? From his father who had a knack of reading the Prophet and as well working for the Ministry hence he was pretty sure his father has such ears to know the rumors and sayings about the Ministry. He sighed and greeted Sera with a sour tinge instead of starting a guitar scene with Nike infront of them, "Oh, well isn't this Sera? Nice seeing you here. How's the summer?"

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

With : Sera Avery, Cy Lillantine
Where : Platform 3/4

Avian's Wearing : Ravenclaw Uniform
Nike's Wearing : Slytherin Uniform

Out.Of.Character : ---

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:07 am
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The conductor stepped out of the train, looking around at the students. "Last call for boarding! Last call!" He stepped back in and got the train prepared for moving.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:03 pm
We both pull the tricks out of our sleeves...
But I'll believe in anything,
And you'll believe in anything.
If I could take the fire out from the water-
I'd share a life and you'd share a life.
I'd take you where nobody knows you,
And nobody gives a damn.

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ˢᶤˣᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵛᶤᶜᵉ ᶜᵃᵖᵗᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander shrugged, and scuffed at the concrete of the platform with this shoe before admitting, "You're right," and fighting back a smirk at what she went on to say. He was allowed to enjoy himself a bit, it was his second to last year. Besides, he was probably doing the whole house a favor, though he doubted he'd be able to keep Ryans much in check. The halfblood wasn't really one for listening, he was one for running his mouth. And he'd have been furious had he been passed over for Bannister, regardless. Less because of Bannister himself and his halfbreed Ravenclaw girlfriend, but because Vander felt he deserved it. And maybe it was nice to get something he deserved for once. He grimaced as the last call for boarding went out and kissed Wendy on the cheek, still annoyed they hadn't gotten to properly talk before Ryans sauntered over. "I'll see you at the station, if not before, then," he muttered, and stepped on board the train, resolving to find a compartment, or kick some petrified first or second years out of a compartment if they were all full.

OOC:
mc2

And I could take another hit for you-
And I could take away your trips from you!
And I could take away the salt from your eyes-
And take away the spitting salt in you!
And I could give you my apologies...
By handing over my neologies...
And I could take away the shaking knees.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:16 pm
Made something better, he kept it for himself.
I'm not that stupid, I just need a lot of help-
To understand how stupid you really are.
Down at the bottom of the ocean, I lay down;
Nobody's coming; just continue to drown.
And no one here could ever stop my ruin now.
And I know I've got a lot to fear; you'll get me out...
Oh, God, just get me out of here.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωfıfтн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti shrugged awkwardly and stared at her lap. She hadn't even read the letter; she hadn't seen much point in it. She had no way to write back, having no owl, without getting caught doing so, and she'd been so miserable at the time that all she'd wanted to do was lie on her bed and watch more and more cracks form in the ceiling anyways. She'd never been to a musical festival before. Or Ireland. When she was little, she had imagined traveling all around the Isles, all around the world, really, but she'd been little then and hadn't understood. "I would have liked that," Anti said quietly. "But um- my parents would have never let me go. They're...," She swallowed, and hastily continued, "They're very strict." What could she say? They never would have let me out of their sight after I beat my younger brother bloody? You're a halfblood, and that's one strike, you're a halfblood Ravenclaw from a blood traitor family, there's two more? She sank back into silence as the last call for the boarding went out, and then slowly stood up, smoothing the skirt of her dress as if it gave her something to do. "I'll see you at the feast," she said with a small smile that she hoped was reassuring that she wasn't about to lose it. She probably would have liked to sit with Selina on the train, Anti reflected, but the other girl was a prefect, and she'd be in the prefects car. It didn't really matter; she'd find somewhere to sit and maybe nap. She felt very, very tired.

OOC:
Graydon Ironshield

Nobody's daughter, she never was, she never will-
Be beholden to anyone she cannot kill!
You don't understand how damaged we really are.
You don't understand how evil we really are.
And I will dig my own grave, yeah...
I'm misbegotten; I am the last one you save here.
Of course I'll sleep forever and forever;
Anesthetize all your horrors away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:24 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper sixth year

Pru smirked back at him. "Yeah, maybe." She kissed him back and stood there listening to his heartbeat for a few moments before stepping back as the conductor called for boarding. "Well, I'm gonna try to get a compartment with Rider maybe? All my friends seem to be prefects," she grumbled jokingly, and then gave her boyfriend a thumbs up, nodded, and darted onto the train.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:41 pm
Well, the crooks are out, and the streets are gray...
You know I wouldn't have it any other way.
Your mother's words, they're ringing still-
But your mother don't pay our bills.
A sinister kid is a kid who runs to meet his Maker...

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy shrugged. He didn't see why a girl shouldn't be able to take Wizard Law if she wanted, proper pureblood girl or not. Then again, his opinions on a lot things didn't necessarily align with his family's. He wasn't stupid enough to actually voice most of these opinions, but they were holding themselves back, all of these families were. They lost power because they wouldn't let women inherit, or they made weak marriages because they felt they had to, or they let themselves die out rather than adapt. For the house that was supposed to be all about cunning, Cy didn't find his family, or many families like them, very familiar with said trait. Sera grew almost uncharacteristically excited at the mention of Wandless, and he asked with mild interest, "You ride?", before the Lovette siblings came up, bickering. Nike Cy was familiar enough with, her older brother, not so much. He glanced between the two of them, noting just how similar they did in fact look, right down to their facial features, before grinning carelessly at Nike, who was smirking at him. She seemed pleased as punch, while her brother looked less amused. "Hello Nike, Avian," he nodded amiably at the older boy, and then winced slightly as the conductor made his call rather close by. "We should all get a compartment together," he suggested, as if it were clearly the most sensible thing to do, and stepped nimbly on board through the nearest door in two swift strides. Cy didn't linger long to wait for the rest of them; if they'd rather not, he thought, it was hardly the end of his world.

OOC:
mc2

Jade Galaksylph

A drop dead sprint from the day he's born-
Straight into his Maker's arms!
And that's me, the boy with the broken halo;
That's me, the devil won't let me be.
I got a tortured mind, and my blade is sharp...
A bad combination in the dark.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:37 pm
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
รเxтђ yєคภ gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ

pภєŦєcт

Girl you're the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
Just to get up next to you

Addison kissed her again and let out a heavy sigh. He hated that he couldn't spend time with her on the train, but he knew that she was right. "I'm sure she won't mind. And I'll pop my head in while I'm patrolling the train." He nodded and stroked her cheek, then kissed her a third time. "I love you Pru," he said, his lips lingering close to hers.

Just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high
Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high, so high

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Quote:

SummerIsles

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

в υ y ιт, υ ѕ e ιт, в r e a ĸ ιт, ғ ι х ιт xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          т r a ѕ н ιт, c н a n g e ιт, мaιl - υ p g r a d e ιт xxxxxxxxx
                                                          c н a r g e ιт, p o ι n т ιт, z o o м ιт, p r e ѕ ѕ ιт xxxxxx
                                                          ѕ n a p ιт, w o r ĸ ιт, qυιcĸ - e r a ѕ e ιт xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin smiled happily when the older man shook his hand, sensing some sort of underlying tension, the source of which he couldn't quite determine. The way her father had said 'housemates' seemed odd to the boy, like he was suspicious of him or something, which made no sense, considering he didn't think there was anything remotely suspicious about him. The exchange between the siblings was also confusing, namely because he didn't speak Welsh. Maybe he should learn to speak Welsh. Before he could really get into that thought process, though, Mordred joined them. The Ravenclaw offered the older boy a half-hearted wave, the boy's addressing of both Di and her father but not him reminding him far too much of the Yule Ball with Nike. He tried to ignore the feeling, reminding himself that, whether or not anyone else liked him, Di did. That's what it seemed to boil down to a lot with him, since it always seemed to be people who were friends with Di that ignored him. He didn't have this problem with any of their other friends, at least. Well, a little at the party, but he chalked that up to there being a lot of people and his having arrived while a conversation was already going.

spaceWhen Di apologized for her brother, he shrugged, smiling faintly. "I think kids are supposed to be ridiculous. I went through a phase when I was little and would only speak Gaelic for about a month... which was bad, since my da doesn't actually speak it, just my mum." He blushed, glad when Aimee arrived, hopefully distracting the rest of the group from his anecdote. Colin watched Aimee's father introduce himself to Di's, only vaguely recognizing the man from the party over the holiday. When the two adults had been properly introduced, he offered the man his own hand, as he had with Di's dad. "Hullo, I'm Colin Beckett, Aimee's friend. I came to the party this Summer, dunno if you remember me at all," he said. Suddenly, Colin felt very overwhelmed; the parents of two of his friends, plus Mordred and Di's family, it was a lot of people. Two of whom he wanted to ensure he made a good impression on, since he didn't want the girl's fathers to think they were friends with a bad kid or something. He sort of wished Brandon or Caty were there; he always felt more comfortable with a crowd when they were, mostly because they were outgoing enough to take the pressure off of him.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx w r ι т e ιт, c υ т ιт, p a ѕ т e ιт, ѕ a v e ιт
                                                          xxxxxx l o a d ιт, c н e c ĸ ιт, qυιcĸ - r e w r ι т e ιт
                                                          xxxxxxxxx p l υ g ιт, p l a y ιт, в υ r n ιт, r ι p ιт
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx d r a g and d r o p ιт, zιp - υ n z ι p ιт

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:55 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2032-2033
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera frowned as she tried to understand the full meaning of the question regarding her riding habits. Was it interest in her or the hobby or was it surprise that she was allowed to at all. She nodded, "My family has a couple horses, it's only fitting... though my brother really doesn't." She would have said more but instead the Lovette siblings decided to grace her and Cyrus with their presence. The two looked quite similar but Sera felt that was where their resemblances ended. Nike fit in quite well with the Slytherins while Avian seemed to want to rebel against the set traditions of his old pureblood name. Even Ravenclaw purebloods fell under similar expectations of other old families. Sera always suspected that Avian disliked her judging her to be too stuffy or like the very thing he wanted to escape. She very much doubted Avian thought it was nice to see her. Honestly Sera was surprised he stayed in company with his younger sister and the company she had sought out which was primarily Cyrus.

"My summer was perfectly acceptable,"
                                          Sera replied with a nod. "I spent a fair amount of time with my brother and catching up on hobbies I can't pursue while here. How about you?"

She paused when the conductor made the last call for boarding. Cyrus suggested they get a compartment together. Sera was not sure if the mix of company they currently had would work. No doubt Cyrus's attention would go to Nike, as the two seemed closer than he had ever been with her. Maybe he thought that since Avian and her was in the same year that they had some common ground. Sera supposed she didn't dislike Avian, he was preferable to many of the others in her year. He was polite, that counted for something. Speaking up Sera said looking to Avian who was the most likely to protest, "I see no reason not to, unless you have somewhere else to be."
                                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: Next post train?}
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fifth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅴ Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅴ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

"My father was the same," commiserated Selina, on the subject of strict parents. Her father would never have allowed her to simply go off on her own the way she did these days. Of course, living in her aunt and uncle's house meant living within their rules, rather than her own, so her freedom of movement was somewhat curtailed. No chance she could just fly her broomstick to the abandoned village out in the Lake Country these days, but she certainly would have been allowed to take a friend to the Waterford Music Festival.

Still and all she couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong with her friend, and knew simply asking her would yield a less than revealing answer. If anything, she would clam up tighter. In this the two girls were similar, they valued their privacy, kept their own council, and their affairs were strictly that. As Anti moved to board the train, Selina got up, as she needed to get moving as well. She hoped to see Layton, preferably before she would have to appear for their meeting in the Prefect's Car.

"Anti," she said softly. "After the feast, you know, after I take the new students upstairs, I plan to stay up for a little while, if you wish for a bit of company."

Before boarding the train herself, Selina took care to check the platform once more, scanning it for signs of either of her cousins. While Hannah likely connected with some of her Housemates, it would have been just her luck for Fianna to still be on the platform somewhere. After such a great show of rushing off, without even bothering to say good-bye to her parents, it would have been quite embarrassing for her to miss her train. Glancing down at the cat snoozing in her arms, she sighed and said, "Teacht ar, Daniel. Ba mhaith linn duit a fháil is fearr chun Fianna roimh eile tharlaíonn aon rud."

The Forgotten Weasley

OOC: Translation: "Come on, Daniel. We'd best get you to Fianna before anything else happens."

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

“No, you don’t.” Mira replied before being called out for knowing about him and Wendy. “I might have… my brother in-law told me about it before Wendy did.” She told him honestly. Funny, how through the grape vine of marriages, they were technically family. “I wanted to tell you, I just didn’t know how to.” She informed him. Regardless he knew now right? “As for Evander, I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like me. So, whether I like him or not is irrelevant.” She told him.

“No, I totally get why you picked him… It’s fine. No hard feelings.” Mira said with a wave of her hand. Honestly she shouldn’t be mad at him. They needed to leave the team to someone. “Yeah, I guess he is very much Wendy’s pet.” She agreed. Shuddering at the thought of Benjamin even remotely thinking of Wendy as hot, Mira was just grateful it was a joke. After all Benjamin had a thing for red heads. “Like what, red?” Mira asked wondering what color he would possibly use on her. “Though, that color can’t possibly work on Wendy.” She said with a smile. “I can’t believe she hasn’t figured out how to get it out.”

Smiling Mira was glad to hear that Morven was doing well. “Glad to hear she’s doing so well and that you two are still together.” She said before Timothy came over. She smiled when her boyfriend kissed her on the cheek. “At least you made it.” She said before hearing the last call to board. “Speaking of making it we better get on the train. I imagine Timothy and I will see you later Benjamin.” She said looking to the train. This was the first time she could say that she would be with her boyfriend for the whole trip. Besides, she had head girl duties to get too.

(Exit to Train)

User Image

With: Benjamin & Timothy

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

mc2
Yukina101

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:54 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
3rd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred raised a brow, donning his best attempt at as innocent of an expression he could muster, while Di's father regarded him with obvious suspicion. Great he was seen as the horrid older influence. He was turning into his father. Lovely. He was corrupting the innocent and young. Mordred tried not to show a flash of slight irritation when a bit of amusement sparked in Tad's eyes when he gave his name. Mordred gave a small smile to Owain unsure what to say in regards to the children and their dislike for English when Di commented they were ridiculous and thankfully Collin eased things with an antidote about his own childhood.

Soon another second year joined the group, introducing herself as Aimee McHalen. And there was another father standing there. It seemed like Mordred had managed to escape one father only to be torn to two more. At least these fathers were far more likable from the little bit Mordred had seen of them. Nodding first to Aimee's father, Mordred said, "I'm a housemate of Collin's and Di's" and then held out a hand to Aimee, "I don't believe we met, I'm Mordred Sefton." He was sure Aimee wasn't a Ravenclaw or he would have seen her around before. The houses were only so big after all.

When there was the call for last boarding, Mordred looked up debating whether he should mention getting a cabin. He doubted the three friends would want to put up with him. He considered excusing himself and finding Gia and Carver but felt he might very well be a third wheel in that case. Blast Gia and her silly hormones! Why'd she have to go and decide to like Carver now of all things? He really didn't want to end up in some cabin alone even if he had a book in his bag just in case such a situation happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:36 pm
When the monsters are sleeping under your bed;
They've crawled out from under and into your head!
And outside the carcass, into your skin...
And you need someone to keep it like it's said-
Your wishes into the air.
So someone listens, someone is there,
And you won't know anything about it...
Until you have to live without it.

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ second year │ halfblood

Di blinked as she spotted Aimee making her way over to the growing group as well, then waved, giving the other girl's father a polite smile. She'd seen him before, at the party, but he'd seemed to have just been checking in on them from time to time, so she'd never actually formally met the man. "Hello Aimee, hello Mr. McHalen."

She beat her father to the man's hand to shake it first; her father looked askance at his daughter but let it go and somewhat ruefully shook the other man's hand himself, looking a little relieved to no longer be the only parent, surrounded by preteens. "Owain Warlow, Department of Magical Law Enforcement," he said, if not overly formally, honestly. "Thank you for having Ann- Diantha over this summer."

"What's a guvner?" Treva blurted out; Madoc was looking from adult to adult as if comparing this strange man to his father and seeing how they measured up.

"Governor," Di corrected somewhat impatiently, and looked about ready to launch into a full on explanation of the job, but had enough foresight to stop herself, as her younger sister looked ready to throw a fit if she said so much as another word.

"Dyna beth oeddwn yn ei olygu," the little girl grumbled.

Di ignored her and glanced between her friends; Aimee seemed happy enough, if a little anxious, Colin was as polite and good natured as usual, ad Mordred was... well, he was trying very hard to look innocent and it was just making her father narrow his eyes more and more. Di was not exactly uncomfortable; she was just a little self conscious, what with Tad and her siblings being there, elements she could not control, and she looked very, very relieved at the last call for boarding.

"We've got to go, then," she said happily, and tugged on her father's jacket sleeve almost childishly. "Goodbye, Tad." He enveloped her in a crushing hug, onlookers be damned, and she patted him on the shoulder and extricated herself before turning to her siblings. "Be good for Tad and your Mam."

They ignored these words of wisdom and Treva gave her a stiff one armed hug like a very irate skeleton, while Mad charged at her and slammed his head into her stomach while clinging to her waist in something that vaguely resembled an embrace. "Os na fyddwch yn mynd byddaf yn dda."

"Fod yn dda ni waeth," Di said briskly, looked to to her fellow students. "Should we all get a compartment together then?" She assumed Colin and Aimee would want to; Mordred might split off to rejoin his fourth year friends, she didn't know. He didn't seem, she thought, to have any close friends in his own year. Either way, she planned on settling in for a long ride, and hopefully having some time to read and go over her notes from last year. She'd be completely wiped out at after the welcome back feast.

OOC:
"That's what I said,"
"I'll be good if you don't go."
"Be good regardless,"

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Devlyn Maycry

Chasing the fire for you, light in the nightmare-
Watching from high above you...
If you can make it, then the sun will rise!
It doesn't matter if you closed your eyes!
Before you wake up, I'll keep you safe tonight.
'Cause I am a warrior and I'll fight, I'll fight;
The wheels are moving behind your face.
Your arms are directing the time and the place.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDetermined
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м т υ g g ι и g αт му н α ι я , ι'м ρ υ ℓ ℓ ι и g αт му ¢ ℓ σ т н є ѕ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м тяуιиg тσ к є є ρ му ¢ σ σ ℓ , ι киσω ιт ѕ н σ ω ѕ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ѕ т α я ι и g αт му f є є т , му ¢ н є є к ѕ αяє тυяиιиg я є ∂ xxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ѕ є α я ¢ н ι и g fσя тнє ω σ я ∂ ѕ ιиѕι∂є му н є α ∂ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePam could tell something was bothering Aster just from the look on the other girl's face. Part of her panicked slightly, worrying that Aster somehow knew she had a thing for her and had been hoping she just wouldn't say something. That was ridiculous, though, because Aster didn't hide from things and wish them away. She took action, always. Which made it somewhat worrisome that she hadn't already said something to Pam about having feelings for her aside from the normal friend ones, but maybe it wasn't because she didn't have them. Maybe she just didn't know she did. Or maybe she'd also been waiting for the right time. Whatever the case, the uncertainty was going to drive the Hufflepuff insane if she didn't get it out in the open. She steeled herself, reciting 'you have to do this' in her head over and over again.

spaceBefore she could get it out, though, the last call for boarding sounded, and she paled. Before Aster could move, she reached out, grabbing her best friend's hand as if to keep her in place long enough to confess. "Uh, okay, I know that maybe this isn't the best time and everything, but, um. The thing is... the thing is, Aster, you're my best friend in the world, and... And I realized that, um. You're sort of more than that? That is, I, um. You're... you're great, and I really like you. Um, like like you, not the normal 'we're friends' like. So, um. If... If you don't... if you don't feel like that about me, that's fine, just. I had to tell you. So, um. That's... that's it. That's all I wanted to say." Still holding the other girl's hand, she tried to let go, realizing how awkward it was, but she was frozen. The blonde could feel her palm sweating, her face heating, and her heart racing. She was trying not to panic, trying not to let herself think this had been a mistake. It wasn't. Even if she and Aster didn't date, even if Aster didn't feel that way about her, it was better to've gotten it out in the universe instead of hiding it. They were best friends, if this didn't go the way she wanted it to, they'd still be fine. Nothing would ever separate them, not really. But... But she hoped that things didn't have to be weird, and then be normal again. She wanted them to be different. For... For Aster to like her, too. The blonde chewed the inside of her cheek, staring down at her best friend and praying that the Gryffindor said something, and soon. Partially so that this whole thing was over and done with, and partially so they didn't miss the train.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ ѕ α у ωнαт ι ωαииα ѕ α у , ι'∂ ѕαу ι ωαииα в ℓ σ ω уσυ α ω α у
                                                          xxxxxx вє ωιтн уσυ є ν є я у и ι g н т , αм ι ѕ q υ є є z ι и g уσυ тσσ т ι g н т ؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ ѕ α у ωнαт ι ωαииα ѕ є є , ι ωαииα ѕєє уσυ gσ ∂σωи σи σ и є к и є є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx мαяяу мє т σ ∂ α у, gυєѕѕ ι'м ωιѕнιиg му ℓ ι f є αωαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ωιтн тнєѕє т н ι и g ѕ ι'ℓℓ и є ν є я ѕ α у

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games