Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a fond roll of the eyes at Loki’s words. He should’ve known better than to deny a god sex, he would be lucky of Loki let him have his way tonight at all. When Loki asked if they were ready, Tony gave a little shrug. “We kind of have to be don’t we?” he asked lightly, slowly coming up to him, he put a hand on Loki’s cheek, meeting his eyes. “It’ll work out though…..it may not seem like it at first, but everything will work out.” He said softly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:05 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled watching Tony roll his eyes at him. He didn't answer the question of them having to be ready with anything more than a nod. Already a knot of anxiety was starting to form in Loki's chest. Green eyes found brown as Tony put a hand to the gods cheek. Taking a soft breath he leaned into the hand and even though doubt plagued him loki nodded. "We should retrieve Bruce and then meet my mother." loki said.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:50 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. He could sense the anxiety Loki had through the bond and sent across a small reassurance as he took Loki’s hand, walking with him to the elevator. Reaching the floor that had Brice’s apartment, he knocked on the door and a moment later the doctor answered, a worn looking rucksack slung over his shoulder. “Time to go?” he asked lightly before looking the two of them over. “Maybe I should change though….” He said slowly. He was wearing khakis and a button up shirt rolled up over his forearms. “No need Brucey-baby, just make sure you fix your shirt up before we reach the palace, you’ll be fine.” Tony assured. He knew Bruce really didn’t like suits, and he was pretty sure Asgard wasn’t informed enough on human customs to judge their clothes too harshly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:52 am
MDaylus

Loki relaxed a bit with the reassurance Tony sent through the bond. He was never more glad for the bond than when Tony just knew what he was feeling and reassured him even if he was hiding it. It made the relationship just a bit easier. Looking to Bruce's worn sack hr shrugged. "Tony is right you look fine but you should wear what you find comfortable." Loki stated. He had no idea what was going to happen on Asgard, he could only guess. "Come we should not keep my mother waiting." Loki stated moving for the elevator once more.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce looked unsure for a moment longer, but he followed when Loki turned to walk away, accepting that this is what he’d be wearing, despite the fact that both Tony and Loki were dressed up much better. Thor, Frigga, and Jane were all waiting on the roof for them, Thor carrying Jane’s bag as well as a bag of things that had been given to Frigga. The queen looked up when the three men stepped out onto the roof and smiled warmly. “You all look rather dashing.” She said lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki was quite glad to see his mother, Thor and Jane all ready to go. Even more so to see Thor dressed in his normal armor like himself. It was a comforting thought in his mind that they were both prepared for what may come. "You have seen me in this a thousand times mother, but I do agree that Tony and Bruce do look quite elegant." Loki stated with a smirk in Tony's direction.

Thor at first didn't know what expression his face wanted to take on. He knew that Loki was teasing Tony in some way and although he accepted their relationship it was not something he desired to think about. Finally however he gave a soft chuckle causing Loki to gaze at him and smile softly. "Come now we must be off." Thor continued. Loki felt anxiety curl in his chest again but pushed it aside. Stepping towards the small group he waited for Tony and Bruce to come closer before nodding to Thor who looked up to the sky. "Hiemdall we are ready!" Thor bellowed. Swallowed up in the rainbow light they were transported. When all was said and done they stood on the edge of the rebuilt Bifrost.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga shook her head. “I know, but that doesn’t change the fact that it suits you, as it always has. And it seems like forever since I’ve seen you in your armor properly.” She said lightly. Tony glanced at his lover when he spoke, and smiled at the smirk he received. Looking to Thor when he chuckled, Tony arched a brow at the expression on Thor’s face, but chose to ignore it. Moving closer to the group, he just pressed up close to Loki’s side when he came to stand beside him. “It’s just a suit Lo….you know I have dozens.”

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft blush when his mother commented about how his armor suited him and that she had not seen him in it properly for awhile. Feeling Tony pressed against his side as they were transported to Asgard. "I know Tony and you look stunning in them. Now welcome to Asgard." the god greeted. Thor was already leading Jane from the building that housed the end of the Bifrost explaining what he could as he went.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was surprised by the sudden transport, thankful for Loki’s support when he found solid ground under his feet again. Looking around, he took a moment to process everything before he looked back at the portal they’d come through, mind already turning on how it could’ve worked. “I want to do that again.” He said instantly. Bruce had a similar reaction, but he was looking to Heimdall and the mechanisms for machine. “Hello my queen….Prince Loki.” Heimdall greeted, standing guard over his sword as always. “And I presume that this is Anthony Stark….and Bruce Banner.” He said, looking between the men, Tony shifting uncomfortably at the knowledge that this man knew who he was so easily. “Hello Heimdall. Thank you for bringing us back…I trust everything is well.” Frigga smiled, the warrior bowing his head in affirmation.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:05 pm
MDaylus

loki kept close to Tony allowing the man to get his feet beneath him again in a figurative sense. However as soon as the man was declaring that he wished to do it again loki was smiling. He only looked away when heimdall greeted him. "Hello Heimdall." Loki greeted in return before allowing his mother to chat with the guardian. "Mother do you intend to head straight to the palace. I had thought of showing Tony and Bruce the market place." loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga looked back to Loki when he spoke to her. Humming slightly, she tilted her head. “I had thought to go straight back, but a trip to the marketplace might just be pleasant.” She said lightly. “I wouldn’t mind a little cake.” She added. Tony looked between them, curious as to what they’d be doing. He was reliant on them to guide him around and tell him what he could and couldn’t do.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:32 pm
MDaylus

"You are more than welcome to go straight back mother, I can pick up whatever you wish." Loki stated. He had not meant to inconvenience his mother with his plans. Sensing Tony's confusion Loki looked to him and smiled reassuringly. "The market is one of my favorite places in Asgard, there is so much there. Many things I can show you and have you try." he explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga considered Loki for a moment before she nodded. "You remember the baker I like. I would appreciate it if you would pick up a sweet cake or two from her. And do not let her convince you to get anything fancy. Her sweet cakes are sublime." She said softly. Coming over to Loki, she kissed his cheek gently. "And do get back before it gets too late dear." She smiled before turning and heading off to the palace. Tony nodded his understanding at Loki's explanation, but let Frigga speak. When she left, he glanced at Heimdall uneasily again and tugged Loki along and out of the chamber to escape him, snatching Bruce by the elbow as well. When they were outside, both men looked around in amazement. "So this is Asgard." Bruce said slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Frigga asked him if he remembered the baker she liked. "I will not allow her to convince me to get anything else." Loki assured. "We will be there soon mother." Loki assured. Loki watched his mother go and was surprised when Tony grasped his arm and pulled him from the building. "Yes this is Asgard." Loki stated when Bruce commented. "Come we go this way, I am sure there are horses waiting for us should we chose."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony drank in the sight before him, following Loki, at least until he mentioned horses and he paused. "Um....I can't ride horses....." he said slowly. Bruce arched a brow and looked at Tony. "With all the places you've been and people you've hung around?" He asked lightly. Tony just gave a sniff. "I do cars.....cars and planes and boats." he muttered.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games