Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:20 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Thorn continued coughing, by the time Leon had opened the drivers side door and had unbuckled his seatbelt though he had stopped coughing he looked at the human as he sat back in his seat and spoke in deep raspy breaths. "It's fine...Leon...the office is only...a block...away now..."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:21 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Leon pouted and glared at him "Fine. Ill drive you to the office then" Leon stated and stared "now jump the stick and scoot to the other seat" he said as he placed his hands on the top of the car waiting for him to scoot.

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:28 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn was surprised at how well Leon was taking charge, he grinned and chuckled a bit. "Alright Leon, if you really insist." he said ilightly as he scooted over the consol and sat in the passenger seat. Once he was sitting he put his seatbelt on and looked at Leon. "Ready when you are."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

At first Leon thought that maybe Thorn wasn't taking him seriously, until the male scooted over.
"Hmph" he exhauled as he gave him a single curt nod.
"Getting in, Leon buckled in and got the car going "youre gonna have to direct me there." He said ad he pulled out of the parking lot.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:57 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn nodded. "Take a left up here at the light. And it's that building at the end, the parking lot is right their where that car is going in." he said as he pointed and directed Leon where to go.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:42 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon followed the directions to a T. Following the car into the parking lot, he looked for a spot. "Ill wait in the lobby for you" Leon said not wanting to leave with Thorns car.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:58 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn looked at Leon a bit confused he frowned slightly. "You don't have to wait for me in the lobby you can come to my office with me."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:20 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"....are you aure...?" Leon asked a bit wide eyed, not worried, more on the lines of confused.
"They did call you about business purposes. M...surely thats a private matter that would be dealt with......easier... i guess. Without me aroind" he said lifting a brow in question at him " If im in the office witb you.... wont whoever called you make a scene?" He asked Thorn as he uniform.
"I mean, I could care less what they say to me.... but you were displeased when they called you earlier.... if I can help make this meeting go by smoothly, quickly and painlessly, by not being in your office. Then I'll be happy to stay in the lobby" he said and gave Thorn a side glance with a half grin "the quicker we're at your room the better" he quietly said.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:47 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn listened to Leon and then chuckled at the humans last comment. "I agree fully." Thorn said. "However truth be told having you in the room will make it smoother for me I will be a lot calmer." he opened his car door, and stepped out he leaned in and looked at Leon. "Besides I highly doubt Era will make a scene considering her nephew hooked up with your old boss." he winked at him then closed his door. "Now then lets get this over with."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:48 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leons eyes and mouth slowly went wide in shock as his hands went up to his cheeks. The utter surprise on his face was almost comical, he looked like Lenny from A Shark Tale. "So that was her!" He exclaimed " I thought her name sounded familiar!" He continued as he got out of the car. "And if you think things will go smoother with me there, then I'll gladly follow you into the office " he finished saying smiling widely at Thorn.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:05 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Chuckling, Thorn walked around the car and put his hand on top of Leon's head and atfirst he gently rubbed it but then gently took a clumpin his hand and tilted his head back as he leaned down and pressed a long hard kiss to Leon's lips that seemed to last for awhile. WHen he did pul his lips away he smiled at Leon and letting go of his hair he pet it once again before gently taking his hand and led him for the elevator.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon looked feline like as he closed his eyes and smiled as Thorn petted his head, but the kiss surprised the hell out of him. And even though he was surprised, he didnt hesitate or take long to react. Wrapping his harms around Thorn, he kissed him back, pressing to the males bigger frame. By the time Thorn pulled away, Leons cheeks were red and his lips looked just a tiny bit puffed up. Blushing he smiled up at Thorn."Well then" Leon said with a huff "yeah..... I hope this goes by fast so we can get to your room" Leon said still smiling as he let Thorn lead him.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:05 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn glanced at Leon and chuckled a bit.
They got to eh parking lots elevator and he pushed the button in it and waited.
When it opened he put his hand on Leon's back and directed him into the elevrator then he pushed a button that had an L on it for lobby and the doors closed as the elevator moved. It was a short rise and when the door's opened again Thorn walked into what looked like a very elaborate lobby. People in suits were walking about doing thier own busyness. One women stood by the front clerks desk she had a white shirt and navy colored pencil skirt and her hair was tied up in a bun and she even had some glasses on. Thorn walked up to her. "Alright I am here Era, where are they?"

Era women looked from him then looked at Leon. He seemed famulair to her but she had something else on her mind she headed for another elevator. "In your office."

Thorn frowned as he followed her. "Any reason why they are in my office and not in the lobby or a conference room?"

"because 'he' was persistant." Era said with a bit of a sour note to her voice. She pushed for hte button and waited and when the elevator door's opened she walked in. Thorn walked in after her and he looked at Leon as he motioned him in the elevator. Once it was shut the room was silent other then the light elevator music playing some rather oldies music.

Thorn meanwhile held onto Leon's hand squeezing it a bit more then nesseccary. He was trying to hide his nerves.

Era took a quick glance at the two before looking away.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

When the two walked up to Era, Leon recognized her and bowed his head in greeting, but kept quiet. As Thorn and Era spoke, Leon narrowed his eyes, he didnt like the idea of someone else being in Thorns office without the males consent. As they waited in the elevator,Leon felt the hold Thorn had on his hand tighten. Glancing up at him Leon was able to see the tensness in his face. Leon rubbed his thumb across the back of Thorns hand and gave it a slight tug trying to get Thorn to look down at him, so that he could give him a wide, toothy almost goofy grin, in an attempt to reassure him.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn felt Leon rubbing his thumb on his hand and he looked down at his mate suddenly feeling a bit at ease just by looking at him.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games