Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:33 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie noticed the red tinge on her face, but he wasn't sure why and couldn't help but pale a bit. He wasn't expecting this kind of encounter, generally today was one of those days where he could feel relaxed. He watched as she fidgeted a bit as she looked at him and then at his wolves then to the ground then back at him again before she spoke. "A-Ah.. I-I s-see.. U-Umm, I-I hope we d-didn't disturb y-you or anything.." He paused for a moment, noting that she seemed interested in Epsilon and Gamma rather than being startled or apprehensive. "U-Umm, t-this is Epsilon and t-this is Gamma.." He said introducing both wolves by gesturing to each wolf as he said their names. "A-And I'm Arthur..." He finished introducing themselves. At first glance, it seemed like he was just a shy boy, but if one were to look closely and notice his pale face, they would wonder if that's really the case.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Escaping the confinement of her home was top priority for the siren, desperate to be relieved of her skeletons. To think the poor girl would’ve been in a better mood be it her birthday. It used to be her favorite day – not so much because it was her birthday, more so that it was Valentine’s day. Her favorite holiday. Back on Olympus by the streams, Aphrodite, and her many sons and nymphs would have feasts together. Nectars, lotus flower petals and lots and lots of love. Love that left a weary smile on her face at the memory.

Before stepping onto the sands of the beach, her second home, Zara slipped off her white sandals, and loosened her platinum locks from the lazily floppy bun she had it up in during her sleep. It was a lot warmer on the beach than the last time she remembered being here. She dug her feet into the sand pondering the last two trips she had taken here. Last time was New Years, wasn’t it? Zara licked her lips, and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, stepping closer to the shores where the ocean water crashed against the sands. It was the New Year’s festival. She found Leon by the rocks, depressed… lonely. Just how she had been then after finding out Tsukasa had left her.

Tsukasa.

Zara couldn’t pretend she didn’t remember being here with him as well. In fact, around her neck was the sapphire pendant he had given her in the crystal caves not too far off before they had made love and he disappeared right after. The siren’s mind was growing increasingly fuzzy from the scent of the ocean water that sang out to her. She licked her lips, running her fingers along the grooves and angles of the sapphire jewel around her neck. She stopped right before the vast blue horizon of the sea, and sat down in the sand. She raised the pendant to her lips, letting her mind draw blank and the sound of the waves take over.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach || ᴡɪᴛʜ No One || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $980.00
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Melancholy || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Night Gown and a Sweater
ooc - - -

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

yo punny nut

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:22 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Rigel 'Jax' Falkov Dragonkin
❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.

Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling melancholic.
●I'm speaking to Zara at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing the usual.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

Valentines day? He heaved a small sigh. This was the first Valentines without her, the first valentines she wasn't around. Then again, she stopped approaching him ever since a year ago. She became a shut in and it seems she'd cry just by looking at his face. Was he this painful to look at? Could she not bring herself to look at him without feeling as if she's holding him back? Rigel didn't mind how she became, if she thought she was a lunatic. He loved her, and her alone. No one else mattered, no one else captured his heart like how she did. It was the first time he fell in love. She was his first love. He thought he broke the saying of how 'first loves never work out', but it seems, they really don't. Life would find a way to just break the both of you apart in the most painful way possible.

"Are you really okay with me?" he remembered her words, and without thinking twice, he'd tell her she was the only one he needed. She was all that mattered, and that he would love her endlessly, as hard as he could. But it seems that wasn't enough for her to stay.

With a bouquet of roses in hand, he'd stand at the shore, feeling the waves crash against his legs. The wet sand seeped in between the gaps of his toes, and he'd twitch ever so slightly at the tingling feeling. He took hold of a photo, taking a final glance at the woman in the picture. A man with dark navy blue locks and a woman with long walnut locks. They were so happy back then, where did those moments go? He'd press the photograph against his lips, missing the warmth of her lips upon his whenever he came home from work.

"Welcome home! I missed you!" "Are you hungry? I cooked your favourite!" "Are you tired? Do you want me to give you a massage?" "I love you, darling."

"I miss you." Rigel felt his heart clench as tears brimmed within his eyes. He'd sniffle and he'd quickly blink his tears away before they would fall. How foolish. And he thought he'd stop crying over this matter already. He lowered the flowers along with the picture. The petals from the roses fell, and they'd start floating about. He'd stand around, watching them drift further away before he finally turned to grab his shoes. His wedding ring gleamed painfully upon his ring finger, and it would feel a lot heavier than ever. However, before he could think much about the weight that settled upon his shoulders, he would take notice of a familiar figure standing not too far from him. When had she arrived? It was Zara, wasn't it? He wondered what she was doing. If she's spending the day with a special one. She seemed to be in melancholy, and he would wonder if she was reminiscing a certain someone. Nonetheless, a grin would force itself back upon his features, and he'd start walking towards her. Even if he was unhappy, there was no need to bring her mood down either. "Funny seeing you here, uh.. Zara.. right?" he stuttered and paused halfway through his sentence, trying his best to remember her name.

"O-Oh! Happy Valentine's day to you! I would give you a rose but they're all in the ocean now-"

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Tsukasa- nnoooooOOOOoooOOO THAT SAD BBY. LET THIS MAN BABY COMFORT YOU ZARA-

tol n floofy

Name

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Was it okay for her to be spending Valentine’s Day like this? Mourning over love lost as if she wasn’t just fooling around with another man yesterday? She shouldn’t care. That’s what she was telling herself anyways. She shouldn’t care, there are plenty of others to run off with. What made Tsukasa so special anyways? He was just another man in the sea of many others. She could sing and grab and drown any other man in her love and madness, and it wouldn’t matter. It shouldn’t matter.

But he mattered.

Zara unclasped the necklace from around her neck. For the now twenty-one years that the siren has lived, Tsukasa was – surprisingly – her first boyfriend. And he left her right after screwing her, and all the stress and jealousy and anger she felt throughout the entirety of their relationship wasn’t worth it. It wasn’t worth being left without word or a trace after making herself vulnerable to him. And with that; all the misery she came with has turned into anger, and out of spite and rage that presented itself in tears, she tossed the pendant as hard and far as she could into the ocean.

“Funny seeing you here, uh… Zara… right?”

She shot a piercing glare at the person who called her name. Horrible timing, quite frankly. The last thing she’d want is someone she knows seeing her cry like this. Zara wiped the tears that blurred her vision from her eyes, and saw Rigel of all people standing before her with the same goofy grin he always seems to carry. It pissed her off seeing him smiling like that. ”I’d have the right mind to think you’re stalking me.” She retorted with an attitude nastier than necessary. Zara looked away from Rigel back to the ocean seeing where he had thrown the roses. It was obvious she was projecting on him, and Zara knew well he hadn’t done anything to deserve it. So with a softer voice and apologetic tone she said, ”Happy Valentine’s Day. Thank you for considering it anyways.”

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach || ᴡɪᴛʜ Rigel || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $980.00
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Melancholy > Angry > Melancholy || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Night Gown and a Sweater
ooc - - -

yo punny nut

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:15 pm

We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.

Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

○I'm feeling .

With a soft ‘plop’, the pendant she threw fell into the depths of the ocean. What it was, Rigel had no idea. All he knew was that she had tossed something away. He was grinning as he spoke to her, and when she turned to reveal her face drenched with tears, Rigel would flinch, caught in surprise at the sight. Was she grieving, too? He couldn’t stand the tears of a woman, not since he saw what it led to. Rigel felt scared somehow, and he fell silent altogether. Would she be alright? Would she do something rash? The annoyance she projected wasn’t helping him much, and his grin would slowly fade as he felt how he might have came at a wrong timing. Perhaps he was less dense at the moment because his had been feeling rather upset, himself. Perhaps he was never dense at all? Perhaps he behaved that way because he wanted people to smile, and somehow, it had become his skin. He downcast his gaze, a melancholic smile plastered upon his face.

”I-I’m sorry-..” he apologized, wondering just what he should say. He would leave her alone, but he felt terrified that if she was, she’d do something stupid. He hesitated, but he decided to stay. If she were to take her anger out upon him, that would be fine, too. It had always been that way. If he wasn’t staying for her, he would be doing it for himself. He didn’t want to see the same thing that happened to Aria befall upon somebody else. He reached into his pocket and he pulled out his handkerchief, reaching forth and stuffing it into her hands instead. ”Wipe your tears with this instead-” he paused, ”I’m not stalking you- I swear-! It was all just coincidence! I’m having enough trouble with my brother as it is-” then again, why would he ever want to stalk someone? He hasn’t encountered anyone worth stalking, and he doesn’t think he ever will.

It was only when she spoke that he had lifted his gaze to meet her sapphire ones, and his goofy smile would once again return to his face. He felt bad, though. He could always go back and retrieve one of it, and he supposed he’d do just that. He walked all the way into the ocean, feeling the water rise up to his knees and wetting most of his pants, and he’d pull out a single rose, one that was stacked on the top, free from the ravages of the water. The photograph was long gone. He wondered where it went, and he could only assume it had sunk into the depths of the ocean. He returned, feeling the water trickle down his legs as he made his way back towards where she stood. ”I think someone told me flowers make people happy? I figured it would be worth getting wet to at least lighten up someone’s mood?” he rubbed the back of his head as he extended the rose towards her. It wasn’t much, and he wouldn’t mind if she decided not to take it. At least he tried. He just liked seeing people smile. ”You seem upset-” he turned away, and he’d scratch his head. Perhaps he shouldn’t have brought it up, but knowing just what he’s like, it was almost impossible for him not to point out the obvious.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

tol n floofy

Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:07 am
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silence usually never bothered her much. There was tranquility that came from silence. However, silence from a man like Rigel was unsettling, and she blamed herself entirely. Zara was quick to straighten up. As if she’s had years of practice on how to stop herself from crying and bottling up her emotions. The siren sat up straighter; her chest up high with confidence. She sniffled, cleared her throat, and let out a deep exhale – then she was fine. As if it never happened. As if she didn’t just have a temper tantrum. As if she never threw away something of great sentimental value. As if Tsukasa never existed at all, as if her parents never cheated, as if Alexander hadn’t shown up dirt and rags, as if she hadn’t been screwing around recklessly with the nearest man who caught her eye to make up for whatever unknown anger or depression was looming over her. She was fine. Tired, but fine.

”No. Don’t apologize, I snapped at you…” Zara said amidst her collecting herself. She accepted her handkerchief but never actually put it to use. She just traced the stitching with her finger. The siren dug her toes in the sand and sighed in response to Rigel’s defensive rambling. ”I believe you, I believe you.” She said, verbally shooing him. She wasn’t expecting him to go away. Zara looked up at him and watched him step into the ocean water – suit and all – to retrieve a rose from the bouquet he claimed to have thrown. Zara made a face as he came back.

”Why would you…?” Her voice trailed off as he extended the rose to her. For a second the judgmental expression stayed plastered on her face. She stared at the rose, then at his now soaked pants, then at the man himself who looked away from her and scratched his head nervously. The expression cracked, thereafter. She placed a hand over her mouth as she let out a soft, musical and enchanting laugh. ”Jesus… you’re…” Zara sighed, taking the rose and shaking her head, ”Ridiculous. You’re ridiculous.”

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Melancholy > Somewhat Amused || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Night Gown and a Sweater
ooc - - -

yo punny nut

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 am

○I'm feeling very Rigel (idkidkidk)

He should apologize. He really should. Perhaps he should have left her alone to begin with but Rigel couldn’t accept just what would happen if she were to be alone to her own thoughts. He was afraid of people dying, afraid that death might take those around him away. It nearly happened to Camil, and he didn’t need it happening to her either, despite having no relations to her at all. Perhaps it was because he noticed how upset she had been. That was why. Rigel could never leave a sad person alone.

”N-no! You were upset! That’s all-” he shook his head, countering her statement almost immediately. ”You can hit me if it makes you feel any better! That’s what my friends do-” answered the young man. He was a punching bag, and not once did they ever let him off the hook when he’d speak of something idiotic, or when he’d simply insult a person by accident. Many would literally knock some sense into that head of his, but he wouldn’t really mind either way. Rigel had been used to being hit that he had started to feel a little used to the pain. He’d look at the bouquet of roses that drifted further away, and he’d fall silent once more. He wondered if she would receive it. He’d like to believe so. He’d like to believe she can still hear his thoughts. That was what carried him on. It was the only thing that carried him on. It was only when she said she believed him, -despite in a halfhearted tone of voice- did he allow the small chuckle to escape his lips. That was right. He was worth believing.

She would judge the young man for his actions, and Rigel wouldn’t even feel the slightest embarrassment from it. In fact, if anything, he felt like he had done a good deed. He’d wonder if his actions had upset her even further, if he was bothering her, but when that uncontrollable laughter surfaced, Rigel, too, would laugh. ”Oh, you laughed-” answered the man. She took the rose from his hand, and he would appear rather confused when she called him ridiculous. Was he? ”Uh.. you’re not the first to tell me that-” he scratched his cheeks, recalling just how nearly everyone who came across him called him ridiculous. He is. And he didn’t mind. ”Oh, and I think this is the moment I should tell you that you look nicer when you smile?” he was stupid when it came to anything related to sweet talking despite having a high IQ. He’s only ever good in logical thinking, never the emotional kind.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

tol n floofy

Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:24 am
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
He was so concerned... it was somewhat odd recieving this sort of attention. Zara held onto his handkerchief with a tight grip and sighed, "No... No, Rigel really it's fi - excuse me?" The siren stopped mid sentence, somewhat thrown off by his statement. Did he say to hit him? Zara furrowed her brows at the thought. His friends just hit him? Whenever they're upset? And here he was, a grown man, giving her permission to do the same. Wasn't that abuse? It would explain his behavior in The Captain's Deck... his flinching, his scream. Zara frowned at the thought, looking up at him a bit heart broken to hear someone, let alone Rigel, say something like that. "I won't hit you... That's not okay..." and even with such confession, he still kept a smile on his face.

What a weird man...

It was hard to stay focused on what was said. Rigel never failed to catch her off guard. And all Zara could do now was laugh as he laughed with her. She laughed and oddly enough found herself on the verge of tears once more as she held the rose in her hand. She quickly dabbed them away with the handkerchief nodding with a laugh that faded into a chuckle. She wasn't the surprised to hear she's not the first. It would've been more shocking if it was. But his peculiarity was endearing. And for that, the siren couldn't complain too much. "I remember, Rigel. I remember. I'm prettier when I smile." she's heard him say it plenty of times before. It was too bad she didn't find herself smiling as often lately. What it was that was making her so sad was hard to pinpoint, and Rigel had an odd habit of popping up at moments like this... catching her at her worst. She waved him off with his handkerchief before finally standing up and dusting off the sand from off her gown.

Zara stood before Rigel now, picking at the stem of the rose to make it just short enough to be tucked in her hair behind her ear.

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Melancholy > Somewhat Amused || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ Night Gown and a Sweater
ooc - - -

yo punny nut

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:46 am

○I'm feeling very Rigel (idkidkidk)

She would deny his offer, but she paused midway through her sentence as her brow furrowed into knots. Oh, no. Has he said something wrong again? He’d brace himself, automatically assuming she was going to fire at him with those little fist of hers. They were tiny, but they still stung nonetheless. However, she spoke otherwise. That’s not okay? He gave it some thought, and he’d shake his head. It was alright for him. He could accept such actions. Or perhaps he simply endured it because he was afraid. He was afraid of what happened in the past, that something bad would happen if someone fails to vent their anger. He was traumatized, and even up until today, Rigel cannot fully tighten his tie without feeling like he’s suffocating, like he was being strangled. The sensation of something around his neck was terrifying. ”I don’t really mind as long as it makes people feel a little better.” but of course, he wouldn’t tolerate those who pick on others on purpose. Rigel was nearly thrown out of school at one point. One for accidentally picking fights with people without really realizing it. Second, for actually defending someone. He was an idiot, and hardly anything bothers him, but even he has a limit no matter how tolerant and patient he may be. He was fine with playful hits, with those chest punches men exchange once in a while between friends. Those occasional shoving. Or perhaps his friends were a little on the rougher side. Then again, he wasn’t exactly gentle with people either.

”I think it’s worth it if it makes someone smile- It’s bad to be sad. You never know what happens.” and many would think he was simply blabbering about, but the things he said mattered to him. It mattered because he didn’t want the same mistake to happen twice.

He’d subconsciously fiddle with his wedding ring, and he’d occasionally glance at the flower petals that drifted about. He wondered what would happen to those flowers. She always loved roses. The siren laughed, yet her eyes woupd glisten with unshed tears. Rigel paused, and his smile faded. He couldn’t smile in front of someone who’s crying, he couldn’t stand the sight of women crying. It made his heart clench, and it would make him want to shed tears, too. But he couldn’t. He couldn’t cry. He was the jester, the person who never frowns, according to most of his friends. He simply couldn’t be negative. At least not in front of anyone. Nonchalantly, Rigel reached forth and gave her a small pat on the back. It was what he did when he tried comforting his siblings. He didn’t quite understand how to comfort a sad soul, and all he could do was simply pat her on the back. At least until she felt just a little better. ”Uh-Uhm.. You can cry if you want- I won’t look- I promise!” she would claim to remember how he once told her she looked better when she smiled, but the man would appear just a little more confused than usual. Remember? Did he tell her that before?

Zara stood up eventually, yet he still had to tilt his chin downwards in order to look at her. So tiny! He knew better than to comment on her height at the moment, or ever, to be precise. When she started working the stem, Rigel wondered if it wasn’t to her liking, but when she would tuck it behind her ears, he would laugh. The deep red of the rose would contrast her platinum blonde locks, yet it looked so well coordinated. The colour red suited her. ”Have you tried putting flowers in your hair? Those small white daisies?” he asked, and his eyes glistened at the sight of her hair. If he could just toy around with that rose rather than letting it settle behind her ears.. Then again, he doubted she would let him touch her to begin with, given how she had been utterly revolted that day in the grocery store. But it wouldn’t hurt to ask anyway.

”Can I-.. Can I have the permission to do your hair? I won’t make you look stupid, I swear!”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

tol n floofy

Name

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

It had been a while, barely two days that they haven’t met after their evening together. After his performance and her attempts to help him with his melody, she did check her reports and it wasn’t surprising that they didn’t in fact go as they wanted to, but it did bring her mood down considerably. Enough that she didn’t meet him or anyone for about two days, until she decided it was enough of hiding. She needed some fresh air and a change of mind and she could use a meet with her only friend. Come to think of it, she did have another hidden motive besides just meeting him to cheer herself up, it was Valentine’s day.

Spending a whole day just making chocolates, the woman found her fridge stuffed with those delicacies to a point where she felt like she could do well just selling them out to people who’d require some. She made every kind she could think of -milk chocolate, dark chocolate, ones with nuts, ones with marshmallows stuffed, ones with peanutbutter, one’s with mint- unsure of which ones he’d like. Luckily enough, they were just bite sized so he wouldn’t be hospitalized any further for a bad tooth. But, she did have quite a big bag if she just gave it all at once, so she divided them into two little bags, slipping them into the bag she was planning to carry. Despite the tiring day yesterday, she was all dressed and looking fresh as ever, more or less nervous to be honest. She was worried he would not like her gesture and flat out reject her present. But hey, it wouldn’t hurt to try. Nodding to herself as she mentally motivated herself, she slipped on her clothing, making sure to be a little subtle this time so it didn’t bother his sight and brushed her hair into place, slipping a clip on it. As usual, her lips were painted pink, masking the light discoloration from the burn from her accident, her eyes resting upon them as her heart pounded fast against her chest.

It wasn’t weird to ask him to meet her today, right? He might have not over thought it as much as she did. Was she too overdressed? She looked down at herself, shaking off the thought as though she were responding to herself. No..I suppose. she thought to herself, but that was how she dressed often. Damn it! Waiting for someone was so hard when she was so anxious!

Standing outside the entrance to the beach for a little bit, she paced back and forth before she headed into the sand, her hands clenching on her bag as she walked around, letting the gentle breeze carry her hair with it. A side of her also wondered what he’d be wearing today, would he change up his scent? Maybe bring his violin this time? Oh! She should show him her own little one. Shaking aside her thoughts, she looked back around, hoping to see him walking by, pulling out her phone just in case he sent her a text and she missed it.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Noone || Mood: Nervous!|| Single || || Where: Beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Brown like chocolate
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ: Sorry, my opening posts usually suck xDD

yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:33 am

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling tired.
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing white tank top and a jacket!.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.

The hospital was quiet for the past two days, and he remained holed up in his hospital room. There were text messages from his family, video calls to his phone just to lecture him regarding how careless he had been. They wanted him to return, to go back to London, but he didn’t want to. He told them how the people here had been nothing but kind to him, how it felt a lot more like home here than France itself. He missed them, yes, but here in Soleil was where he felt he belonged. They wouldn’t argue with him, knowing just how stubborn he would be when it came to things like these. They couldn’t change his mind, and they knew just what he would be like if they forced him to do something he didn’t want to. He wouldn’t throw a tantrum like a spoilt child, but his mind would shut down completely, as if he was an empty shell. A puppet. A dying corpse. His parents had gotten terrified ever since, and they never really dared force him to do something he didn’t want to, in fear that he might do something rash. So basically, his two days were spent convincing his family regarding how he didn’t attempt to take his own life, and that everything was just an accident. As for how his family found out about such a news, he could only guess it was Rigel. Camil always knew he couldn’t keep a secret.

But he supposed his mood had lifted ever so slightly since he made a new friend from the hospital. Coralyn. She was an oddball, a really strange girl but overall, she was a nice person. He couldn’t complain much even if he wanted to. He did feel bad for keeping her so late a few days back. They exchanged numbers after that night though it involved a lot of protesting and a lot of childish banters. In the end, Camil ended up giving her his numbe anyway. He supposed it wouldn’t hurt. It wasn’t as if he was even going to text her in the first place. He had a lot of numbers in his phone. Previous classmates, ‘exes’, lecturers, and whatnot but if he were to pick a few out, there would only be a few people’s numbers really worth keeping. He felt less gloomy today when he came to the beach, perhaps because he can finally seem to walk better than a few days ago, or perhaps he was finally allowed to venture the outdoors. Strangely, the lady requested for him to meet her at the beach today, and it wouldn’t occur to him just what this meet up was about. It was a short walk, but he still felt tired nonetheless. He would see the familiar figure pacing back and forth on the beach, and he would heave a small sigh. He supposed he could come out to get some fresh air. Meeting her could be just some form of excuse, then. He picked up a small shell, and he’d throw it at her, watching it fall upon her shoulders before it sunk into the sand once more. ”What is it?” he asked, wondering just what the reason was for her to want to meet up with him. He hasn’t been responding much to text messages. Then again, he never really did.

Camil stood upon the deck, setting his case down in an area free from sand. The cool ocean breeze blew, and he could feel just how cooling this weather had been. However, his eyes soon took notice of the choice of clothing she wore. It was nice, he supposed. The little skirt and stockings. He’d tear his gaze away, and he’d start pondering the many reasons he was called out today. He couldn’t help but notice the number of couples have increased compared to the past few days. Or any day, to be precise. It never occured to him that it was Valentine’s Day today. ”You’re so annoying. Calling people out so early in the morning.” he frowned, but he did enjoy the gentle breeze the beach had to offer. His facial features softened, and he'd sit on the deck. Her clothing choices were a little different today, and her hair was clipped up. Camil noticed, but he made no attempt to comment on it. "What colour is the sky now?" he'd ask, glancing up at the sky that would only appear only grey to him. He was curious and although it may sound like a stupid question, to him, it meant wuite a lot to understand.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:nahh it's fine!
Camil hates desserts- I can imagine just how hurt dhe would be ROFL

AND I SEE THEY EXCHANGED NUMBERS

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:40 am
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
He doesn’t mind if the others are fine? Zara shook her head with disapproval. It shouldn’t happen. Period. How could anyone hear that and think it’s okay? She couldn’t even imagine those who took up the offer. The times she had hit him were justified before but now? Now that she knew that she was adding on to the wrong and damage already done, she couldn’t help but feel awful. ”Don’t let anyone hit you,” Zara finally spoke up, her voice stern, ”Don’t let a single soul hit you, alright? It’s not okay.” But even as she said it, a part of her doubted he’d actually listen. She could see the words go in one ear, with a select few heading out the others. He’ll probably forget in due time.

The siren felt gloomier now than she had coming to the beach. In addition to the betrayal of Tsukasa, and the guilt she felt for using Leon as means of escape, she felt anxiety knowing Rigel was so accepting of being beaten on. And amidst her thoughts and Rigel’s words, Zara found herself constantly fighting tears. Constantly pulling herself out of h ole she was digging herself in. To think she had it under control! It was probably obvious… Rigel noticed. He’d look down at her with a sullen look on his face. He was sympathetic towards her, patting her back as a means of attempt of comfort. Even though it made Zara feel somewhat pathetic to be caught in such a vulnerable state of mind, she gave him credit for the thought. ”I’m not crying!” She said, firmly, stomping her right foot with a huff. ”I won’t cry.” She added, despite wiping away what dared to fall.

His laugh caught her off guard. Zara looked up at him dumbfounded, running her fingers through her silken hair. ”Why are you laughing at me?” But instead of receiving an answer, she got a question of her own to answer. Zara shrugged before putting it to thought. ”I – I don’t think so. Back home, the nymphs put snapdragons and primrose flowers in our hair. The yellow looks lovely on everyone…” She’d speak slowly as she recalled the time spent with Aphrodite on Olympus. They all had their own little thing for hair. It was a sign of great beauty to have long, soft hair. They’d braid grape vines in their hair and prop olive branch wreaths on their heads. It was nice to recall the memory after having been so morose earlier.

And as if he were reading his mind, Rigel asked to do her hair with eyes that glistened with excitement that surely wasn’t there before. Zara was hesitant at first, but agreed to let him do as he wished. He did mention being a hairdresser before, right? It wouldn’t hurt…

ooc - - -

yo punny nut

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:27 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Slowly walking near where the sand met the ocean, Aislinn couldn't help but softly hum to herself as she glanced towards the ocean here and there. The young Shaman, so far as of this morning wasn't having any lonely spirits talking to her, either good or bad. Perhaps they were going to give her a break and actually relax and celebrate this holiday for lovers. The fair skinned woman then couldn't help but blush at the thought of her and Noah being together. The two of them had just recently saw each other again yesterday, not the way Aislinn would have liked, but still they saw each other. It felt a bit awkward in the young woman's opinion since they hadn't seen each other in a very long time. Perhaps maybe they could talk about it. Letting out a soft sigh as she shook her head of the thoughts, the young Shaman continued to walk down the beach.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Beach
Wearing: Aislinns Outfit
With: No One at the Moment
Thoughts: Why is it always seem to be awkward between me and Noah?
Money: $1000
OOC:

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First comes the blessing of all that you've dreamed,
But then comes the curses of diamonds and rings.
Only at first did it have its appeal, but now you can't tell the false from the real

Company: None
Funds: £931 [bank]
Pockets: 2 pack of cigarettes { 8 left } and old flip lighter
Thoughts: ....
Bag:

Noah saw Aislinn and smiled quickly making his way over quickly and quietly deciding to surprise her a little he came up behind her and gently pulled her against his chest and lightly pressed his lips to her cheek and whispered into her ear in a slightly lower than normal tone
"Morning love did you miss me?" he asked with a smile as he kept her close but loosened his hold so she could move away if she wanted to.
Noah had been thinking about things between him and Aislinn and had come to a decision to at least tell her what had happened as she deserved to know why he hadn't been talking over the last couple of weeks.
~I hope she understands why....~

Statues and empires are all at your hands,
Water to wine and the finest of sands.
When all that you have's turnin' stale and its cold,
Oh you'll no longer fear when your heart's turned to gold.

OOC: thought I'd change my picture a little

Amour1568

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:46 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Feeling someone's arms wrap around her, Aislinn couldn't help but jump a bit before relaxing once she heard the voice of said person. "Noah don't do that." She said in an embarrassed tone of voice with her cheeks flaming up. Turning around slowly in his arms the pink haired woman quickly buries her head into her boyfriends chest before taking a deep breath in. Just breathing in his smell, the young Shaman could only relax even more then she had earlier when he surprised her. "And yes I did miss you." Aislinn stated with her head still buried into Noah's chest.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Beach
Wearing: Aislinns Outfit
With: Noah
Thoughts: Why do I get so easily embarrassed
Money: $1000
OOC:

Monotonesword34

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games