Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:29 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki had decided to go on a little walk. He had nothing really special planned as everything that he had planned on doing today managed to get done yesterday so that cleared up a lot for him. Taking the time to relax, a walk seemed like a good idea. He chose the park because that was one of it favorite places to walk around in. A lot of people converge on the park to hang out, walk through or just to visit for the heck of it. It was pretty chilly today though so there weren't that many people around the park as usual because of the cold. However, he didn't mind the cold one bit. "It's still pretty cold out here but I like that better than high temperatures. I feel like I can use a lot more of my energy in the cold." He doesn't hate the heat but he would much rather prefer cooler temperatures over warmer. He made his way through the park, eventually making it to the center where a fountain was along with some benches. A popular hangout spot for a lot of people, couples especially that's pretty vacant. "Man, it's a little weird not seeing so many people here." He looked around and only saw a few handful of people here bundled up as if it were going to snow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:33 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Enjoying the day together, Nico and Desi decided to spend most of it out at the park before it got too cold for her little boy. The raven-haired duo did a little stroll, hand-in-hand, and basically took in the scenery. Well, momma was enjoying the views, at least. The little boy was a bit preoccupied making sure there weren't any "shadow people" around. The spirits were always somehow drawn to him more -- probably because he was a kid and had a hard time ignoring them. Either way, they all scared him, even the nice ones! Luckily for him, there wasn't a single spirit person in sight! But you know what was, though? Apple Cider! Since it was fall, there was a little vendor selling several cups of it. The smell was just too tantalizing to the 7 year old, so Desi quickly tugged on his mom's arm, pointing into the direction of the vendor. " Mom, Mom, Mom! Can we get some, please? " His bright azure eyes quickly glanced up to his mother in excitement. Now, how could she possibly say no to that? With a small smile, Nico gave him a nod as the two started to walk over for some good ol' apple cider!

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Nico | Desixxx OOC: I got lazy and just added Desi's photo in the "company" part lol

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cho-Cho Twain

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer breathed in the cool air and smiled a little bit. This was quite refreshing, even if she wasn't too thrilled about winter's arrival. While she didn't love the hot weather she was used to, she dealt with it better than she did the cold! Cold or hot, she still had to make sure Baxter went out for his daily walk. She hadn't been able to walk him as far lately and the brute was becoming destructive, having decapitated one of his brand-new squeaker toys and pulled out the stuffing, leaving the remains all over the living room. She hoped that this walk would tire him out enough to quit being a pain in her rear. The dog was obviously excited to be out, but he didn't appear to be too thrilled about the doggy coat and booties he was wearing, his walk a bit lopsided and his footsteps larger than normal. Summer on the other hand thought it was hilarious. Baxter was a short hair dog though and when he got too cold he shivered. He didn't like the cold, but he didn't like his coat. He'd get used to it though. The booties were to make sure his paws didn't get sores on them like the last time they went on a long walk. The poor dog had to wear a cone of shame so he didn't chew them raw. Along their journey, the two of them came across a cider cart and Summer decided that would be a good spot to take a break. Getting a cup for herself, she headed over to a bench and set the cup on the ground. "Leave it." She told the dog when she saw his nose twitching. Pulling out his portable dish and a water bottle, she filled it halfway full and slid the bowl towards the dog. As Baxter enjoyed his drink, Summer picked hers up and took a sip.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Summer & Baxter: Coat & Booties tab ooc Lol. Hey, it works! I just linked Baxter's picture in my post.
                                                                        Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:36 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko stretched her arms over her head as a soft sigh escaped her lips. She had spent the better part of the last day and a half cleaning up her house. Being cooped up in the house for so long, she decided that a nice stroll through the park. Though she hadn't expected it to be so cold. Not that she really minded since it was a nice break from hot weather. Cold weather could certainly be fun, especially when it was snowing. Snowball fights and building snowmen before enjoying a nice cup of hot cocoa. But it was much too early to be thinking about all that. It did also give her a chance to wear a comfy sweater so that was nice. She scrolled through her phone for a few minutes as she walked along, noting the quiet of the area. She wasn't too surprised seeing as chilly weather didn't make for a fun day out for some people. After tucking her phone into her bag, she walked along for a bit longer soon coming upon the fountain. The wind blew past her and she adjusted her hat and smoothed out her hair. As she casually glanced around, her eyes spotted a familiar face a little ways ahead. Her lips quirked up in a smile as she picked up her pace a bit, coming to stop by Tsuki's side. "Well hello there stranger, come here often?" She greeted cheerfully with a smile and a soft laugh.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Chilly Stroll【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Backpack【Status:】Single【Mood:】Cheerful【Musings:】Oh!【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:44 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki closed his eyes, leaning back a bit as he took in a deep breath with a big exhale following afterwards as he took in the cooler air. It really did feel nice for him since he's so adapted to colder temperatures. Sometimes, he would receive looks from people who are bundled up for snowfall when he's strolling around in loose, casual clothing. As he rolled his head around his shoulders, he heard footsteps come up to him and stop with a familiar voice next to him. He then looked over to his side and saw a familiar face that he's met up with quite a few times. "Well, hello Setsuko. What brings you to the oddly desolate fountain?" Out of all his friends, Setsuko was the only person that he has ran into while he was just out and about the most. Not that he was complaining though. He liked talking to her. Probably more than some of his friends.

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:16 am
User Image
User Image

The delicious cider was a perfect touch to today's chilly fall weather. It felt the epitome of fall... well, minus the carved pumpkins and things like that. Nico knew that she'd have to start preparing for Halloween soon. Costumes, candy, relics and talismans to ward off spirits, the whole jazz! Good thing she had a few more months to prep her and Desi. Taking a few sips from her cup, Nico looked down to her son to see him preoccupied with something else again. Following where his excited eyes were pointed to, she saw a big Doberman wearing the cutest s**t she's ever seen. She was more of a cat person, but this dog was just too precious! Already, she could feel her son's small hand tugging on her sleeve again. Desi was just itching to pet the dog, but he had manners. He wasn't going to just walk right up to the animal and expect him and the owner to be okay. He wanted to ask, but he was a bit too nervous. It was time for mommy to step in!

A small sigh left Nico's lips as she gently guided Desi over to the woman and her dog. Immediately, the boy took cover behind his mother in a shy-manner while peeking behind her just to get a good look of the dog. " Hey, there. Uh, you probably get this a lot, but is it okay if my son pets your dog? He's been eyeing him, but he's too shy to really ask himself. " Nico asked as she gave her son a bit of a teasing smirk. He was such a baby even though he claimed he was so "independent".

MOOD: Mellow | Excitedxxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Nico | Desixxx OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cho-Cho Twain

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:35 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko folded her arms behind her back and gave a slight shrug, a light twinkle in her eyes. "Well I really needed to get out of the house before I went stir crazy from all the cleaning I did and the park just seemed like a nice place to come. It's always such a relaxing, if not generally lively, place, even though I didn't expect the area to be, well yes desolate. Given the weather however, it would certainly make sense. Some people tend to avoid the cold." She replied with a soft sigh before turning the question back to Tsuki with a grin, "What about you? What brings you out here?" She pulled forward a bit, moving to stand in front of her friend. She was quite happy to have run into Tsuki, she wasn't too sure why and she wasn't really complaining but being able to talk and hang out with him was really nice. Even more than some other people she had met.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Chilly Stroll【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:54 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki folded his arms in front of him, his gaze drifting off to the side a bit after she had pulled out and stood in front of him after answering his question and then redirecting it back at him. "Unlike most people around here, I actually like the cooler temperatures. I feel like I can let out more energy than I would normally be able to when it's warmer out." His hometown used to get a lot of cold fronts throughout the year as he was growing up so it was only natural that he was more adapted to the cold than he is with the heat. "I had plans today but I managed to get all that was needed to be done yesterday so that pretty much freed up my whole day today. I didn't have anything special planned so I decided to take a walk around and I ended up here though there's not much to see." He looked around a bit more to see some of the people that had been hanging around since before he got there started to trail off with a few more people coming in and passing through. There really wasn't much excitement going on in the park. He then shrugged his shoulders and scratched his cheek a bit before looking over at Setsuko. He tried his best not to stare but she did look pretty nice in what she was wearing. "I suppose I got to see you again though so coming to the park was worth the trip. You look pretty nice in that outfit. It suits you" He still wasn't all that great when it came with interacting with girls but he's getting better at it slowly. It used to make himself feel awkward.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        After getting a decent amount of his water on the ground rather than his mouth, the doberman looked up and his ears fell back a little suspiciously as a woman approached him and his owner. Huffing softly and moving back against Summer, the dog then spotted the child behind the woman and cocked his head to the side a little. In the blink of an eye, the dog's demeanor changed and his stub of a tail wagged so fast his entire back end wiggled. While Baxter was suspicions of adults, men mostly, he was an entirely different dog around other dogs and children. Cats were a whole other story though... as he tended to run away from them while crying.

Summer eyed her dog before she looked up at the woman. Glancing at Baxter, she quickly noticed the kid and gave a small smile and s soft chuckle as the woman asked if the kid could pet Baxter. "I don't mind. He loves kids." She said giving the dog's rear end a small pat, causing him to sit down, his tail still wagging.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Summer & Baxter: Coat & Booties tab ooc .
                                                                        Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:25 am
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko blinked and cocked her head to to side curiously, "Oh my is that so? Well I think that's the first time I've heard that. Though I suppose it would be easier to expend more energy in colder temperatures as opposed to warmer ones not that I've ever tried it. I find cold weather to be quite enjoyable, it can certainly be a nice change from hot weather. And I absolutely adore the first snowfall of the year." she said with a bright smile. "Ah well it can be a nice feeling to get things you need done early and having a free day to do whatever is a good bonus. Then again I'm the type of person who doesn't care much for procrastination, my brain just sort of won't stop nagging me until I finish something I've set out to do." She rocked on her heels a bit as she spoke, her bottom lip poking out slightly. While she was thankful at times for her good work ethic and thoughtful brain, she did try at times to turn it off when it got a bit out of hand. She perked up a bit and looked back at Tsuki when he mentioned that seeing her again was worth the trip to the park as well as complimented her outfit. Her cheeks flushed
a light shade of pink as she smiled and played with her skirt, swishing her hips a bit. "Why thank you, I'm flattered that you think so. This is one of my favorite sweaters, I made my hat and this skirt was a birthday gift from one of my friends. I almost thought I didn't bring it with me, but I found it in my closet today." She gave a bit of a twirl for a second before letting out a stream of giggles. "And might I say that I like your outfit as well."

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:41 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki scratched the back of his head as she talked about her work ethic. He can relate to her a little bit with having a goal set out for him and won't stop until said goal is accomplished. Otherwise, something would eat away inside him if he didn't. When she went on to talk about her outfit, he looked over her once more and then himself when she re-directed the compliment back at him about his outfit. His wasn't all that special though. "I can see why it's your favorite. The sweater goes great with the skirt. Definitely looks great. As for mine, this outfit is pretty old. It's one of the few remaining sets of clothes I have that I brought with me from home before I came to Soleil. Everything else I either grew out of or fell apart from wear and tear. What I need to do is go shopping for more clothes at some point but it's not exactly fun or exciting shopping for clothes by myself." To be honest, he wasn't much of a clothes shopper. He hasn't been to the clothes shop in ages because he'd lose interest pretty quickly. Fashion wasn't his greatest field.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Seeing that they got the woman's permission to pet her dog, Nico looked down at Desi and gave him an encouraging little push forward. With a slight pat on his back, the young lad carefully walked up to the doberman with a bit of a small smile on his face. " G-Good doggy~ " He nervously mumbled as he gave the pooch a few pats on his head. He was always a bit of an anxious kid, but once he started getting into the motion of petting the dog, he was a bit more relaxed. Desi even let out a few playful giggles as he watched the tiny nugget tail wiggle about in happiness. " Does he usually wear clothes? Like, does he have his own closet or something? " Bright blue eyes glanced up from the canine to the owner with a glint of curiosity. Did people usually buy clothes for their dogs? He was sure he had seen a few small dogs with a plethora of clothes, but he hadn't seen a large dog wear any. Well, aside from the occasional bandanna around the neck or maybe a t-shirt even! Either way, the coat and booties was a good look for this dog.

As Desi played around with the dog, a smirk fell on Nico's face. " You can play around with this doggy, but don't get any ideas, Desi. We're not gonna get a dog... yet. Although if you want like... a goldfish or a hamster we can start off with that. " Immediately, the kid quickly pouted in protest. Why couldn't they get a dog? They were awesome! You could teach them tricks, or just cool things in general! " Aw, no fair! Dog's are the best, right Miss... uh... what's your name? " The boy asked while giving the other woman a gentle tug on her hand.

MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Nico | Desixxx OOC: I got lazy and just added Desi's photo in the "company" part lol

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Cho-Cho Twain

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games