Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:45 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Cybercoin
So....is it open to join now? Sorry to have asked if it isn't.

((sure. just read the first post and send me or Silly Genji a character bio. biggrin ))
[[,ost people never read the rules, i've learned that]]

((Such a pessimist ;p ))
[[as Scott Adams said in one of his books, "There is no such thing as being too cyniocal" expsecially in a world full of a lot of Induhviduals.]]  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:46 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
There was a knock on the window, Iris sat on the legde, facing away from them. "I may have a less risky option than blood sacrifice jutsus and lots of pills."
"Leave now! This effort will not be done in vain!" Daisuke shouted.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Shin turned around still confused than saw what Kenji was doing.

00;;

"Uh Kenji....unless you ground yourself...your going to build alot of static~"

((please let me just rp this happening!))

Watches as the Kenji is shocked pretty strong.

"Electricity...heh."

^^;;  
[[nevermind]]  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:50 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin turned around still confused than saw what Kenji was doing.

00;;

"Uh Kenji....unless you ground yourself...your going to build alot of static~"

((please let me just rp this happening!))

Watches as the Kenji is shocked pretty strong.

"Electricity...heh."

^^;;

"Ouch, dammit!!! That never happened back at the Wing Village..." Kenji then laughed at the irony. "Here I am, a user of lightening jutsu and then got shocked? Dang!!!" Kenji then laughed hard, whilst continuing on him playing 'house-wife'..... and getting shocked once more...  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:52 pm
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
There was a knock on the window, Iris sat on the legde, facing away from them. "I may have a less risky option than blood sacrifice jutsus and lots of pills."
"Giving up your blood to fulfill your wish often comes back to haunt you in ways you can't imagen.  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:52 pm
((Why is Daisuke so much more mature?))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:53 pm
Silly Genji
[[i would hope you would know more than us.lol]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:53 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Mokiba had returned. He was still slightly worried about Chiyo, and decided to search for this Chou person. Soon, he spotted her walking with another ninja. He recognised her from the discription Sabu had told him about weeks ago. flying down he interrupted her.
"Excuse me. I heard you are highly skilled with medical jutsus. Can you come with me? I know someone who is of need of your help."
"Ohmygod. HOMIGAWDHOMIGAWDHOMIGAWDHOMIGAWD. You talk! Lets go with him Dai-Dai!" She chirped eagerly.
"Uhh..." Daisuke started... Chou cut him of by grabbing Daisuke by the ear and followed the bird.

Mokiba led them to where he had left Chiyo and pointed at the building. "She is in there. Thank you very much for helping." Mokiba bowed deeply, his wingtips gently brushing the dirt.
"You look tasty!" Chou bluntly stated.
"Um, Lets get this over with, Chou" He said as he dragged her by the head and tossed her into the room Chiyo was in. Chou landed on her head.
"Ite, ite, ite* (Ow, ow, ow)" She mumbled. "So what seems to be the problem Ms. Shinji's-mentor's-girlfriend?" She ask with a s**t-eating grin.
Daisuke smacked his head.

Chiyo was brought out of her thoughts by a very odd looking girl. "Huh? Who are you?" she asked a bit more contritey than she intended.
"I'm Chou Junsui! The girl who helped Sabu and Shinji seal the Kitsune... Ohmygosh! I shouldn't be talking about that. I was told that you need help 'cause your special!" She said cheerfully not realising if she was offending or not.

Chiyo calmed at the sound of Sabu's name. This was the Chou that she had come to meet. "Oh, yes. Well I came to see you because I am paralized from the waist down. My spinal cord was severed when I was a child. There are still sharp pieces of vertebre around thearea as well."
"Tsk, its not regeneration, I suppose thats a reilef. Ok is its basically re-building. My estimate is 72.9% without the blood sacrifice... Ok. Well then..." She pulled her scroll slung around her back on the floor. As she opened the was an empty circle. She reached into hear Shuriken pouch for a jar of pills.
"Take on of these, they should provide 5.2% chakra armour and reduce 93.3% of the pain you are about to recieve. Daisuke! Shut the door!" With that Daisuke did as he was told...

Chiyo nodded and took the pill. It slid easily down her throat. Chiyo watched as the young girl worked. None of the healers that she had met over the years did anything remotely close to what she watched her do. Perhaps this might work...
She put her hand on the empty circle, drew her Raiper and stabbed her palm, causing blood to explode out, With that she started to mutter some words.
"Om Tei, Han-nya, Shin Aku no Kotetsu... Amai no Tsuki... Geiko no Chi..."

Chiyo winced when Chou stabbed her hand and watched on with a morbid curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:54 pm
Shin gave a small laugh than went and sat on the couch. He was worried on what was going on now. He could only hear rambling in the room from the sounds. The walls held much of the words of all that was said and done in the other room. He sat there and waited calmly.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:55 pm
Silly Genji

((I'm sure tossing in your 'twin' through the open door, head first was mature, lol. Plus me and Shin would want to give some comic relief for two reasons. One being that we have gotten off a fight. Next, reason would be for ourselves.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:58 pm
((i agree, some naruto comedy would be nice right now, i mean i'm listening ot Kakashi's theme and also kohnoha's theme music right now))  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:59 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Giving up your blood to fulfill your wish often comes back to haunt you in ways you can't imagen.
"I've been healing with this girl since I was 4, just go!"
Dragon Sneeze
"Daisuke, you're up!" Chou said. Daisuke turned way from the stranger and to face Chiyo.
"Please, Chiyo-san, I need to see your back..." Daisuke said whist blushing and looking at the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:03 pm
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I've been healing with this girl since I was 4, just go!"
Dragon Sneeze
"Daisuke, you're up!" Chou said. Daisuke turned way from the stranger and to face Chiyo.
"Please, Chiyo-san, I need to see your back..." Daisuke said whist blushing and looking at the floor.

Chiyo nodded and laid on her stomach. She un folded the towel, and lay with her backside fully exposed. Her lower back had scars and wounds from exploritory surgeries and other treatments that had been done over the years. Chiyo seemed extreamely comfortable, she had been in this position many times over the years.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:07 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((i agree, some naruto comedy would be nice right now, i mean i'm listening ot Kakashi's theme and also kohnoha's theme music right now))
[[ah, slap-stick, the humor of the masses, cheap, but oh so satisfing]]  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games