Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:24 am
fmainuyashafan1
yes! i want to find out what happens to kakshi and asumas team once naruto gets there. Or am i behind? I dunno, ive been watching manga slideshows on youtube.

if we count 338, you're 2 chapters behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:42 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
fmainuyashafan1
yes! i want to find out what happens to kakshi and asumas team once naruto gets there. Or am i behind? I dunno, ive been watching manga slideshows on youtube.

i see. How do you get ones that are recent? Is there a website? Because my friend gets shounin jump and she says that it isnt even at kakshi gadien yet. I live in ontario, canada.  

Purity Uchiha

Pekora

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:56 am
fmainuyashafan1
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
fmainuyashafan1

i see. How do you get ones that are recent? Is there a website? Because my friend gets shounin jump and she says that it isnt even at kakshi gadien yet. I live in ontario, canada.

You can always google it. Just type Naruto 337 (338 isn't out yet, just spoilers).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:28 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
fmainuyashafan1
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
fmainuyashafan1

You can always google it. Just type Naruto 337 (338 isn't out yet, just spoilers).

thanks man  

Purity Uchiha

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:00 pm
fmainuyashafan1
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
fmainuyashafan1

Just as a side note, becareful where you ask about these things. I'm not sure what Gaia's rules are about linking to sites that let you DL stuff is.

However, a lot of the major Naruto sites offer chapter downloads, so you can look those up. There's also the community called "Chuunin" on Livejournal that you can join. They usualy have the latest news on the chapters, they can reccomend links, and they usualy get lots of fun fanart and random, wacky stuff as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:26 pm
CrabappleRed
fmainuyashafan1
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
fmainuyashafan1

Just as a side note, becareful where you ask about these things. I'm not sure what Gaia's rules are about linking to sites that let you DL stuff is.

However, a lot of the major Naruto sites offer chapter downloads, so you can look those up. There's also the community called "Chuunin" on Livejournal that you can join. They usualy have the latest news on the chapters, they can reccomend links, and they usualy get lots of fun fanart and random, wacky stuff as well.

thanks, but i cant. My dad forbids downloading except for limewire and he has a program that tracks those things. Sucks eh? so the most i can do is read it online.  

Purity Uchiha

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:11 pm
fmainuyashafan1

thanks, but i cant. My dad forbids downloading except for limewire and he has a program that tracks those things. Sucks eh? so the most i can do is read it online.

Then your best bet really is Chuunin on LJ. They link you to the translation/summary when each chapter comes out. You don't have to DL anything. Mind you, that does mean that you get nothing but text (and the occasional picture here and there), but at least you'll be up to date.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:59 am
Red your avi looks really cool now. ;O  

Pekora

Mist-san

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:42 pm
Who has watched the latest filler? The last 2 episodes were acually good for once!

I just finished watching 217, and I luffed it, how "operation return the favor" came into effect. I loved how Temari and Kankuro recated when the people they saved in the "Save Saskue" arc are now saving them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:08 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Red your avi looks really cool now. ;O

Thanks. I've been thinkng of entering the Gaia Avatar contest, but I'm not sure what kind of description I'd use.  

CrabappleRed

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:10 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
Who has watched the latest filler? The last 2 episodes were acually good for once!

I just finished watching 217, and I luffed it, how "operation return the favor" came into effect. I loved how Temari and Kankuro recated when the people they saved in the "Save Saskue" arc are now saving them.

Amazing. I gave up on the fillers a long time ago. The one arc with Magical Hinata was enough to convince me not to watch until they had canon to work off again. Not that I didn't like Magical Hinata, but Naruto's lobotomy made me cry inside.

Still, if 217 is good, I might see if I can find a way to watch it. I do miss the animated goodness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:47 pm
CrabappleRed
shadowninjaofthemist

Amazing. I gave up on the fillers a long time ago. The one arc with Magical Hinata was enough to convince me not to watch until they had canon to work off again. Not that I didn't like Magical Hinata, but Naruto's lobotomy made me cry inside.

Still, if 217 is good, I might see if I can find a way to watch it. I do miss the animated goodness.

The animation quality isn't as good as the past ones. The fillers lack good quality. XO  

Pekora

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:20 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3

The animation quality isn't as good as the past ones. The fillers lack good quality. XO

Fillers are always sucky when it comes to the animation. It's one of the universal anime laws or something. I'm willing to put up with bad animation if they give me decent story to compensate, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:07 pm
u know what, i really want to find out whether tobi is really obito or not!! Like, maybe tobi will turn up to fight them then kakashi reconzises his voice or something! I WANNA KNOOW!!! its really starting to bug me and i cant do anything about it!  

Purity Uchiha

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:56 pm
Purity Uchiha
u know what, i really want to find out whether tobi is really obito or not!! Like, maybe tobi will turn up to fight them then kakashi reconzises his voice or something! I WANNA KNOOW!!! its really starting to bug me and I cant do anything about it!

Quoted for truth.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces