Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

__deactivated24601

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:00 pm
Hey, I'm Hana. I'm new to this RP-ing thing but I hope you guys can help me biggrin . I'm obviously female and I like reading books, poetry, (attempting to) writing stories, watching/reading anime/manga. biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:24 pm
Hi I'm Bob I am on some of the less known RPs and am an avid RPer. I enjoy anime/manga, reading fictional novels, and watching sci-fi, political, suspense movies.  

Kiri Nanaya

Mostlyjoe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:18 pm
Heya folks. I'm Joe, well kinda.

I'm big into social RPs and lots of real game stuff. Exalted, GURPS, nWOD, Shadowrun, you name it. I also do chat RPs. Etc, etc.

Just saying Hi!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:17 am
Hi. I'm the sorcerer_supreme, but people normally just call me the sorcerer. I am currently involved in four role plays, and am in the process of creating a fifth. I also have plans to join a sixth one soon. I roleplay a lot. Probably isn't healthy, but at least it's writing.

I'm mainly into action role plays, but I could do anything if I wanted to.

Good example: The first roleplay I was ever in was a star wars role play.  

MysterEous

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Aion Kinouri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:27 am
ummm...hi, im mustang...im kinda new to the role play idea, since i only started to in July or August...just wanted to introduce myself...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:02 am
Ello Ellos
Im KittenMermaidGirl....
To reconize me...in everything my names Sakaki or Kairi.  

KittenMermaidGirl

Edgewalker Minami

1,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:16 pm
Hey there. I really don't have much a witty nickname, Minami's actually a character name.

IRL, my name is Jesse. I personally get interested with the character aspect of RPing, so you'll probably find me working in to my character's deep inner psyche when I'm playing. I'm kind of a freak that way, but it's how I enjoy it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:34 pm
Hello. I am Momoko Suraku, or formerly known as Bikki Kobayashi.

I love anime, manga, and PRG video games. MMORPGs are cool too.

Anyway I have been rping for a while. I kinda like doing a bit of everything. Expect for fighting and yuri.

My favorite type are more on the humor side I guess. Depending of the character I am using.

Also I am very good at making original characters that are or not connected to any story.

The best example of a story connected character would be my favorite Sephira Hojo. I actually had a hard time making up a story that would allow her to actually fit in. She has many different yet possible stories I could use for role play. She is what I would call an evolving character. Since she is always changing

No story connection. basically a character with no connection at all to any anime. Most of the ones I've made are baced off of people I know. I have more than one I used for myself though all use one out of two names. Bikki Kobayashi being the most common, and Momoko Suraku.

There is also meaning behind both names

Bikki Kobayashi =
Bikki = Japanese pronoucation for Vicky which is short for Victoria [I didn't like Bikutoria so I used Bikki instead]
Kobayashi = In some kind of repect to Yumiyo Kobayashi, also it sounded cool with Bikki

Momoko Suraku = A small declare that I am a Mothra fan. Its not to clear since I blended it into a name. Its orginal called Mosura
Mo = [Mo]moko, Sura = [Sura]ku
Momoko = I thought Momoko sounded cute and Momoru didn't fit female avatars
Suraku = I made a list of what I could do with Sura and Suraku was the best that fit with Momoko.

Well thats all I have to say about me  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:45 pm
Im Kathulu93. Im not new to rping, only this guild. I like gifted ______ whatever. I have gifted boarding school under lvl 2, check it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:37 pm
hiya, My name's spark.
I like all kinds of rp.
I'm a totally pschyco and random person who has an obsession with carrots, I like anime and manga and I like reading and stuff. Do never evre ever attempt to have a serious conversasion with me, U dont wanna know what happend to the last person who did XD
(and I'm on the dark side, that's all you have to know, MHZAHAHAHAH...)  

The Bloody Sheep

ShinobiCorona01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:23 pm
'Sup? Name's Kurohna. I haven't been on Gaia for about two years now, so I guess that puts me in a pretty bad predicament... well, anyways, my hobbies include RP, making video games, art and hiking. Outside the box, I'm sort of an amateur writer, anyone heard of the Corona! series or Ramston High? Howdy, that was mine! I'm kinda hoping that semi-skill might help me in RPing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:27 pm
Hey don't look at my username I'm known as CRow. KNOW IT WELL...... I kinda new to RPing some I want to make it better. Thnx in advance.... 3nodding heart  

Rogue_Crow

Ivaylo_Sai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:51 pm
Figured I may as well introduce myself if I'm gonna be in the guild. I've been rping over a decade now and as such I have many names ^__^

For now, you can call me Vay. I'm a writer and an artist (working on a BFA in Computer Animation, vampire of a degree) and always looking for a good game.

If I ever get some time between work and classes I'm plotting an rp of my own to test the waters here. I'll post more latter in the proper section.

Feel free to PM me anytime, I just may not reply right away (or within the week).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:23 am
Sup, im brandy... Im really kinda wiered... my friend and his friends are zombie pwners and tacticians... they are zombie hunters and so am i... anyway... HELLO!!! whee  

brandy valentine

Bucky Goldstein

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:09 am
Hey, i'm new here. Name's Willhelm Vis Veratio but you can call me Will, Vis or Helmet Head (yes that is honestly where the "helm" part comes from). Actually all the names have a meaning:
Willhelm: Strong will and helmet (I chose this cos it's where my actual name originates from.
Vis: Latin for strength/power.
Veratio: Latin for honour.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games