Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:35 pm
surprised "YOU ARE!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:38 pm
Pup looked at Slighter."You see i can practicaly read minds. I did it to mommy once."Pup looked up and smiled at Sora.  

Wolf Hakino

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:38 pm
Sora's eyes widened as her face turned scarlet red. She turned her head so her crimson hair was hiding her face. She did not know how to reply at all...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:39 pm
"Are you guys getting married?" Pup asked. " I wana ask you something. How old are you when you usually learn to turn into a two-legger?"  

Wolf Hakino

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:41 pm
Slighter sighed and stood up, "Right, I'm going to go umm, Away." he said has he looked around and just walked away towards another tree and sat down, not knowing what to say or do.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:43 pm
Pup trotted over towards Slighter and turned into a human child. "When are you going to be my daddy?" he asked. He looked at Sora. "Sorry I didn't tell you I can do this mommy."  

Wolf Hakino

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:46 pm
Sora quickly brought her legs back to her body and sat indian style. Clasping her hand over Pup's mouth she says, "I do not want to hear another word come out of your mouth about love!" She then sighed and removed her hand. She then ran her fingers through her hair. Embarrased. She couldn't even look up at Slighter.

((Hey, can you please wait till Slighter and I both posted. It is less confusing..))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:48 pm
Pup got up on his two legs and walked up to his mommy. He hugged her and said."Im sorry." Pup walked behind his mom and jumped onto her back awaiting a piggy-back ride.  

Wolf Hakino

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:49 pm
((oops yea ok))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:32 pm
Slighter looked at them bother and crossed his arm, not knowing what to say or do still he merely smirked and looked around.

Slighter
Captain

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:57 pm
Pup got off her and turned into a wolf. He scratched behind his ear with his hind leg and stoped when her heard something. Pup sniffs around and finds a snake and he kills it. He takes it back to the den and goes up to Slighter. "Look what I hunted Sli-Sli!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:21 pm
Sora just watched Pup. Her cheek in her hand. She laughed some, her eyes closing a bit.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:23 pm
Slighter patted his head and laughed, "Good, now eat it before you starve." he said ahs he looked up at chi and kept blushing before he wiped his cheek with his hand and shook his head, walking back over to her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:26 pm
Pup looked up at Slighter. "But i never ate real meat before. My momy always mouth fed me Sli-Sli."  

Wolf Hakino

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:35 pm
Slighter looked at her and shrugged, 'Well your on your own for that little guy." he said laughing.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games