Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:26 am
Timber was startled by this sudden appearance of three new wolves. She wondered if they had been spying on them, not that it would have been much of a big deal.
She stood up and bowed in greeting, 'Hello... umm..' she began, but was unsure of who was who.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 am
"karama this is timber"*shuicho said pointing to the bowing wolf*"the beautiful wolf next to me is branwen and these are my kids zayra and akeji"*shuicho said while pointing to his son and daughter*"everyone this is karama, and these are his sons kenji"*he said pointing to the one on karama's right*"and kanshin"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:38 am
alchemist473
"karama this is timber"*shuicho said pointing to the bowing wolf*"the beautiful wolf next to me is branwen and these are my kids zayra and akeji"*shuicho said while pointing to his son and daughter*"everyone this is karama, and these are his sons kenji"*he said pointing to the one on karama's right*"and kanshin"

Timber, who was looking up to see how they were introduced, lowered her head again in another bow before rising. 'Pleased to meet you' she said, before sittign back dow in her spot.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:49 am
applz
alchemist473

Timber, who was looking up to see how they were introduced, lowered her head again in another bow before rising. 'Pleased to meet you' she said, before sittign back dow in her spot.
*kenji walked over to her and sniffed her then licked her leg playfully. kanshin sat next to the fire staring blankly as the fire crackled*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:57 am
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

*kenji walked over to her and sniffed her then licked her leg playfully. kanshin sat next to the fire staring blankly as the fire crackled*

Timber waited for someone to break the silence.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:03 am
((Can I join your guys rp?))

Sora was walking around,
looking for a good small prey that Hashi could kill
then she smelt a group of wolves ahead,
never smelling theses scents before,
she gazed around the area,

Hashi was chasing a butterfly trying to pounce on it

Nutella Mocha

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:05 am
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473

Timber waited for someone to break the silence.
((sure))*shuicho sighed*'well karama have they figured out what their powers are?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:09 am
((yup! ^^))

Timber wondered what powers the young wolves had. She was amazed by how quickly they had learned and probably nearly mastered their powers. 'May I ask what powers each has?' she asked.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:13 am
"truly we don't know they have to use them first"*shuicho said as kenji lifted him into the air with his mind*"well thats one for kenji"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:14 am
((Thankies!!)

Sora was gazing around,till her eyes got a rabbit,
she noticed the rabbit froze,a low growl came deep from her throat,
while she was busy with the rabbit she didn't notice Hashi ran off

Hashi was curios of his new surrondings,he was looking up and down and side to side,when he looked up again he said,"The trees are huge!"
he saw the butterfly again and started to play with it

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:15 am
Timber smiled, looking up to Shuicho as he was being levitatedoff the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:17 am
*kanshin watched as the flames grew bigger than engulfed him*"well thats one for kanshin"*shuicho said as the flames receided*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:20 am
Hashi was now just walking when he came to another group of wolves,he saw one wolf in the air and his eyes widened in amzement,he watched from the bushes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:21 am
Timber shook her head form side to side, unable to keep the small laughter within her. Then suddenly she stopped and looked into the forest. She had caught the scent of another wolf drawing near. She fixed her eyes on the darkness of the forest, searching for any moving shadow.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:22 am
"you can come out of the bushes"*shuicho said as he pushed himself against kenji's telepathic strength*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games