Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:51 pm
Slighter looked back at Keara and sighed has he turned into his Human form, "Well this wont be as fast but it will be easier for you no?" He said has he chuckled and looked back able to see Sora now, "What took you so long?" slighter asked Sora has he shook his head.

((I broke a toe...xD))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:56 pm
Looks at him and then changes into her human form. "Yeah maybe...." Pops her neck and smiles as Sora joins them.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:00 pm
Sora turned into her human form and rubbed her wrist.. "Damn root.." She mumbled angrily to herself, then looked at Keara. "You should just let me pop your shoulder back in place, damnit!" Glaring at her playfully.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:05 pm
Slighter looked at them both and nodded, " You should let her Keara, It will only hurt for like ten seconds." He siad to her has he kept on walking up the mountain.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:06 pm
Smiles appologetically. "As I said before, I don't do well when someone does something that causes me pain" Pauses before continueing "whether its for my benefit or not. I get evil....."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:11 pm
"I can deal with evil.." Sora replied remebering the fight she had with Sulkrai months ago. It was her worst fight ever and she had serious wounds, even though it didn't look like it Sora was really tough, and could handle serious pain and wounds.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:16 pm
Slighter kept quiet just listening in with there conversation has he has looked back at the while they where still climbing, but then tripping and falling over into a small puddle of water.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:16 pm
"Okay but may I suggest something to you first?" Looks from Sora to Slighter a few times.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:22 pm
"And, what is that?" She asked not noticing that Keara was loooking back and forth at Slighter and her, also, she was trying hard not to laugh at Slighter's incident.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:25 pm
"Either tie me to something, have Slighter hold me down.... even though i doubt he could...." Holds back a giggle as Slighter falls into the puddle of water and continues "or knock me out."  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:25 pm
Getting back up and wiping the mud off of himself, Slighter sighed and laughed, 'Still has ignorant as ever." he said loudly has he turned around and started climbing the mountain again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:28 pm
Sora actually glared at Keara, "I'm not tying you down, knocking you down, or anything of that sort!" She was getting a little mad, "If I get hurt in the process, I get hurt." She said bravely, "Pinning or holding you down will just make it worse."

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:32 pm
Keara sighed "Yeah but it's safer. I don't like hurting people...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:32 pm
Slighter started whistling ahs he kept climbing up the mountain.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:39 pm
"I don't care if I get hurt or not.." Sora replied. She didn't want her friend to be in so much pain she couldn't walk on her leg anymore. Sora stopped walking and looked at Keara, "Ready? The sooner the better."

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games