Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:17 pm
Slighter Laughed and rank around slowly. "Its going to snow!" Slighter said proudly when he saw a few of the first snow flakes fall to the ground.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:53 pm
she laughed and ran at his side. She licked the snow flakes off his coat before they would melt. she looked up to the sky and howled happily. "Im glad to be home.."  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:44 pm
Slighter smiled and nodded. "Its good to have you back." He said has he slowly walked to her other side and nudged her hard enough to knock her to the ground and then ran to the other side of the lake slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:14 pm
she rolled onto the ground, surprised she layed there for a moment. She jumped up and raced after him her tongue lolling happily. she caught up with him easily and pushed him to the ground. The snow around them melted quick, but she didnt care. This was about the same time slighter and her and announced their love for each other. It made her happily giddy.  

Aubrianna

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:03 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
Yes, the demon was your father. Although in your memories I didn't sense anything negative about him. Remember there are good demons and bad. Your father sensed good and yes, that was you as an infant. You were adorable and your mother was beautiful. I don't know why you saw those things as I was looking into your memories. Perhaps, maybe you were meant to see your past. Maybe you weren't suppose to view them yet. Although we have together and we can view it again once your a little older." she said rocking and holding her close still. Although the good news is. You are to have wings in the near future. Normally wolves recieve their wings between 8months and a year. Somethings just over a year no more than two months after or so. Although every winged species are different. Another good thing with these visions is that. . .you saw your birth parents. They seemed to have cherished your existance very much Zayra." she said comforting and talking softly.

Zayra looked up at Brawen. "Really? You really think they loved me?" She snuggled up to Brawen. "I wonder how I was able to turn into a child. When I was in his arms I turned into a child but when I went back to my mother I turned back into a wolf. What do you think that means?" She asked kind of curious. "My mother was beautiful wasn't she?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:47 pm
Slighter looked at her and smiled. "You seem happier now?" Slighter asked her and looked at her once again before he sat up and yawned.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:02 pm
she smiled back at him. "dont you know what time of year it is?" she didnt expect him to remember. it had been so long ago... on the mountain....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:05 pm
Slighter shook his head. "Nope, lot of stuff has happened since you left and my mind is just about to blow up." Slighter replied laughing.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:15 pm
Aubrianna looked at him a smiled. She began to walk around dreamily "The winter was when I first told you I love you...... and When I was given my first little of pups...." she licked the snow off the rock by the lakeshore  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:33 pm
Slighter looked at her and tilted his head. "Really?" He replied has he walked next to her and lay down.

((Sorry bout' my small post.))  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:42 pm
she licked his muzzle and nuzzled" yes... it is..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:55 pm
Slighter smiled and nudged her. 'Oh well then." he said has he smiled and licked her muzzled. "Happy anniversary?" Slighter said.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:05 pm
she gave a soft wolfy laugh. "Happy anniversary" she whispered to him. She changed into her human form quietly sat there. next to him petting his ears. "Happy anniversary Slighter."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:19 pm
Slighter looked at her and smiled has he moved over and layed down on her lap and barked playfully has his wet and cold fur made him shiver.

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:23 pm
she smiled at him her auburn bangs fell into her face and she blew them away . She rubbed his belly gently. " Your so crazy slighter. Join me. I havent seen you human form for so long. Do you look the same?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games