Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:55 pm
Lynnia stared at the three wolves. Kyser growled at her and took over. Lynnia's fur changed to a white and black color. He shook his head and smiled at the wolves. "I'm kyser and WE were sent to talk with the Alpha but Lynnia decided to back out nad go back home. Our pack is not recent we are ancient but not from this region." Lynnia snarled at Kyser and tried to take control back but the ancient wolf still had a tight grip on the change.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:05 am
Seleinis was being his usual lazy self, just hopping around happily pretending nothing was going on, Letting Sora take care of the Situation, even well knowing what her gaze meant.

Jumping next to the group and sitting down he just looked over the two newcomers and then towards Sora's companion. "Why did you decided to back down?" He asked looking at the Lynnia, and then Kyser both.

While looking at them, Seleinis Stomach started to rumble. Looking up into the sky and sniffing out some prey Sighed sensing the only prey around being helpless animals, Ah Damn, I guess I'll have to wait He though to himself has the wind blew his long fur around, He never liked killing small helpless prey, He always though of it has cruel, Even more cruel Then Hunters and trapper.

Slighter
Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:18 am
((Lynnia and Kyser are the same wolves. Kyser's soul is trapped inside Lynnia))

Kyser looked at Seleinis and shook his head. "I am not backing down for I never moved forward. Lynnia is an irrational she-wolf and never had any tact." He looked at Xixist and bowed his head. "Sorry for her rude behavior" Lynnia growled at Kyser but Kyser ignored her and kept his attention and senses open and intent on the three wolves around him and his shell of protection which he could easily withdraw into and push Lynnia out to take the hits. Kyser of course being the wolf that he is would force her in and him out as to not let any harm come her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:40 pm
At this point Sora took it as she was going to take care of it, so she sat down and wrapped her tail around her hind legs once more, listening to the wolf. It seemed she was rather bi-polar, and talked like she was two different wolves. "Lynnia...?" She looked around, not seeing a female wolf besides the one in front of her. "Oh, it's quite alright." She said, but it sounded like she didn't truly trust what was coming from her mouth but she did not question it. "Oh, no wonder I have not heard of it." She flicked her ears back, "What brings you to Na'arinheim?" She watched Seleinis for a moment and then Xixist.

Xixist was watching carefully, the female was an odd one. Her mood from being defense and vicious to calm and understanding. He just watched interestingly, not talking, there was no point. Then he watched the she wolf apologize to him, "Ah... it is fine?" He was confused and was not afraid to show it, but did not question - like Sora - what the wolf was talking about.

Sora heard the growl and looked at Seleinis, she watched him sniff but didn't go after the several small mammals that were around. Maybe they could go hunting after this, or Seleinis was free to go whenever he wanted. Sora looked back at the female, she was looking for him.

Nutella Mocha

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:17 pm
((ummm if you guys could like look at the profiles for these wolves they look completly different and are different. Kyser is a trapped ancient soul inside of Lynnia so please read about my wolves I'm starting ot get kinda frustrated))

Kyser looked at Sora. "My name is Kyser" He barked. He didn't understand the confused looks on the wolves faces. He realised then that the Duntra (means wolf) of this region didn't know that in his pack chosen wolves when they were pups got an ancient soul sealed into their bodies. Lynnia yelled at Kyser inturnally Just get out of here they have no idea what we are and they seem to not want really anything to do with us. let's find the pup the Alpha sent us for and leave.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:20 pm
{ I'll apologize again Shatira, I really didn't think they change fur coloring and stuff. And I read over it ( on accident ) in your post. ^^; }

Sora watched him carefully and then realized that the wolf was now black and white. The gears in her head clicked together slowly and then it was like the light bulb went off. Her crimson eyes widened, so Kyser was the black-white version and Lynnia was the female that was nervous and being quite rude. "I'm sorry for my rudeness." She apologized softly, "It's not everyday when you meet a wolf in such a situation as you two." She nodded her head, and then looked around, ears flicking back and forth, making sure the scene around them was safe.

Her eyes landed on Kyser, "So, what brings you to Na'rinheim?" She asked, clearly interested. They were once Betas in the old pack and they talked about their pack like it was still prosperous and growing, she was curious to why such strangers had stumbled on to this lands.

Xixist just watched Sora take care of it. He also figured out the odd bipolarity, it was actually two different wolves sharing one body. It was odd so to say, he had never met a wolf of such conditions but he had heard about something like that during his travels before these lands. He watched them interestingly and then looked back at the other brute, who was known as Seleinis, and he remembered Sora telling him that he was the Alpha. It was certainly an odd character for such an high rank, but he seemed friendly enough. Plus, the interaction with Sora was amusing, showing that they had known each other for quite some time. Xixist shook his head and looked back at Kyser, watching.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:26 pm
Seleinis had just figured it to be her special Bi-polar ability, Whenever she changed mood so did her fur, listening to Sora say a situation as you two He realized what was going on and smirked. "Well I'll be damned. Kyser is it?" He looked at him. Pearing over next to Sora at Xixist, Seleinis saw him looking at him but turned his head just has Seleinis turned his.

Thinking for a moment, Seleinis turned back to look at Kyser awaiting a response to Sora's Question. "Is..." he stopped for a momment and looked around has his stomach grumbled louder, and longer this time. "Wow... Erm, Anybody else hungry?" He asked has he licked his lips.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:58 pm
Kyser nodded. "Yes that is my name." He looked at Sora. "Our Alpha sent us to look for a pup that was taken from our pack. A Lera took him from the nursery. We want him back." He growled softly. Lynnia said yes kyser ignored her.

((oh yea when Lynnia talks no one can hear her but kyser))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:00 pm
Sora frowned when she heard such news. "I'm terribly sorry for such bad happenings. If you tell me the description of the child, I will certainly keep an eye out for him." She wondered on why the wolf stole the pup, but such business was not hers to know, so she did not press it any further than just simple appearances of the child so she could help him go home. She heard Seleinis's question and chuckled, about to say they could wait a bit longer. But she heard a slight whine and her crimson eyes landed on Xixist. She looked at him, and he looked back,

"Let's go eat!" He declared standing up and nudging Sora's body. Sora sighed and stood up and looked at Kyser,

"Shall we hunt then?" She raised her nose to the air and took a deep breath, trying to spot a prey that the could kill in a pair, for not one deer or moose could fill all of their bellies. She herself felt like it was good time to eat, feeling the slight drag of her stomach to warn her hunger was on the rise.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:18 pm
Kyser looked at Sora again. "He's young of course. His paws are cave black, his ears and tail are orange. He has silver swirl patterns along his back. The rest of his body is blue-black." He looked at Xixist. "Yes lets eat."  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:23 pm
Seleinis Looked at the group and nodded, "Won't ask me twice" He said first up walking North towards a stream where he would start his hunt.

Slowly Trotting up towards the river Seleinis took a quick glance at his surroundings before sniffing the air. I know there was a bear cave around here he though to himself knowing the bear would have awakened roughly three month ago from Hibernation he would have had lots of time to eat and gain weight to feed the pack of 4 wolves. "Hmm... Come out come out..." He mumbled has he walked up wind. Sniffing the air once more Seleinis said, "You guys ever had bear?" He asked the group out of the blue, "I could never get over how great they taste..." he licked his lips once more before stopping got a moment and streching his limbs

Hmm Kyser, "You have any Idea where she may be hiding him in My Territory?" He asked Politly. Turning around to face Sora, Not knowing if they had Sniffed out the bear yet or not he Smirked and licked his lips once more, "Sheep.... Hmm... Sheep's is almost better then bear... If not better..." He said with a seriouse tone but with a playful face on.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:33 am
Sora embedded the description into her mind and she nodded, "I will keep an eye out of the child." Then she followed Seleinis, wondering if he caught a scent to anything. She watched him turn and ask his question and she frowned, eyes flicking to the back of her head. She wasn't too sure if hunting a bear was the safest thing. Her eyes flickered to behind her and she counted their numbers, there was four of them, well... five, but you couldn't count Lynnia who was most likely just a wondering soul in the body right now as a physical body. "No, actually, I have not." She also remembered her last run in with a bear in these lands.

It wasn't a good memory.

She shook her head and chuckled, "Oh I bet." Her eyes moved to Seleinis. "Too bad I'm too scrawny to feed you all, maybe if you found a plump, real sheep." She sniffed the air once more more, trying to get some prey. She did catch a faint scent of a bear, but she did not bring that up just yet. She took another whiff before looking back at the others, wanted to hear their thoughts on the bear idea.

Nutella Mocha

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:43 am
Kyser shook his head. "I have not the faintest idea on where the Lera has our cub. All the information came back as somewolf saw Hunter-James wandering around in the region." He nodded to Sora "Thank you" He heard the word bear and his mouth watered slightly. "Yes I have had bear. Lynnia though has not so she will be the one involved in the hunt. Lynnia grinned and took control. behave Kyser warned.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:09 pm
Seleinis Looked at Kyser and nodded "Well I've been away for a while so I Don;t know if I'll be of much help." He stated " Living up in the mountain for months at a time alone, You start to lose track of the pack."

Looking back at Sora with his same old smirk, "Who said I'd share?" he simple said has he turned around and chuckled. "So Two are up for bear.... " He looked at at the other wolf which so far had only said 3 words. "Its up to you now Umm... " He paused for a moment, "I don't think I caught your name yet...." he said has he looked over his shoulder at him and slowly trotted through the greening grass.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:19 pm
She snorted at his comment but did not say anything further on the matter. "That's Lynnia, Seleinis." She told him as she looked back at Xixist, instantly knowing that the bear hunt had his vote. His dark eyes lightened in excitement, their old pack bear was quite the constant meal. The over population of the bears was quite dangerous so that was the pack's means to control it. She started to follow the dark brute ahead of her, crimson eyes landing on him. "There is a faint scent of bear north-west." She informed him, unless he already knew.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff