Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:31 am
Hello welcome to the guild, here is a nice refreshing drink to down those wonderful cookies with -hands out numerous mountain dews-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:08 am
NAME:Robbo
APPEARANCE:5'9" black hair green/blue eyes
FAV. BANDS:sex pistols, the vibrators, acdc, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:music books
PERSONALITY: shy, content, kinda out there
PET PEEVES:lieing, smoking
REASON FOR JOINING:to meet new interesting people mainly  

IrishBaka

[ In Other News! ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:36 pm
NAME: Meg

APPEARANCE:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

FAV. BANDS: Abigor- Aborted- Aiden- Alexisonfire- All That Remains- American Head Charge- Amon Amarth- Ampere- Arch Enemy- As I Lay Dying- Black Witchery- Behemoth- Behexen- Between the Buried and Me- Black Label Society- Black My Heart- Bloc Party- Bloodbath- Blood For Blood- Burn The Priest- Bury Your Dead- Cannible Corpse- Carcass- Cattle Decapitation- Cephalic Carnage- Charles Bronson- Chimaira- Children Of Bodom- Circle Takes the Square- Cold- Converge- Curl Up and Die- Cryptopsy- Darkthrone- Dark Tranquillity- Deadstar Assembly- Dear Diary I Seem To Be Dead- Death Before Dishonor- Decapitated- Decripit Birth- Deicide- Despicable Icon- Devildriver- Dimmu Borgir- Disturbed- Dying Fetus- Ed Gein- Emperor- Evergreen Terrace- Everytime I Die- Exodus- ******** the Facts- ******** Dead- GG Alin- Genghis Tron- Gizmachi- Godspeed You Black Emperor- Gorgoroth- Gorguts- Graveworm- Horse the Band- Heaven Shall Burn- Hypocrisy- Immolation- In Flames- Ion Dissonance- Iron Maiden- Killswitch Engage- Kittie- Kreator- Kodan Armada- Lacuna Coil- Lamb Of God- Love Is Red- Marduk- Marilyn Manson- Martyr Ad- Meshuggah- Metallica- Mindless Self Indulgence- Misfits- Morbid Angel- Mortician- Mudvayne- Murderdolls- Napalm Death- Nevermore- Nightwish- Nile- Nine Inch Nails- Opeth- Pantera- Pelican- Satyricon- Slayer- Slipknot- Stop It!!- Suffocation- The Dredson Dolls- The Holy Mountain- The Red Chord- Trivium- Tunes for Bears To Dance To- Ulver- Usurp Synapse- Weezer-

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: playing guitar,drawing, computers, talking to friends.

PERSONALITY: well...i guess you can call me the "happy and hyper" type.
there are a lot of times where I'm just depressed,
but most of the time,
I'm as happy and hyper as ever.

PET PEEVES: mostly,
being mocked by either facial expressions or words.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes:

music- open minded people- black and neon green- the internet- games- violence- drawings- Johnny the Homocidal Maniac- Squee- basically anything by Jhonen Vasquez- talking (I do a lot of it)- concerts- parties- being with my friends

assholes- bright colors (exept for neon green)- politics- old people- pop music- overly happy people- death (when it's not on tv and fake)- abuse- pop-ups- Religion (christianity in particular)

REASON FOR JOINING:I wanted to meet people similar to me.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:50 pm
Welcome to the guild.
It's great to have you here.

-hands out free mountain dew-  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

selina alteos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:55 am
NAME: lucean fenrir phobianus
APPEARANCE: i like,basically look like my avater 'cept my hair is black
FAV. BANDS:puddle of mud greenday metalica ddp(my band is ddp death destruction pain twisted )
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music activison protesting
PERSONALITY:
PET PEEVES: people who try to insult me (i have a good sized collection of throets because of that)
/DISLIKES: order
REASON FOR JOINING twisted you'll see  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:02 am
Welcome to the guild, I hope you like it here.
-hands out free mountain dews-  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Ayden06

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:30 pm
NAME: Ayden
APPEARANCE: Doesn't matter.
FAV. BANDS: To sum it up in a nutshell, I like rock-hard rock, techno, classical, and jazz
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: My hobbies and interests include computer, writing, art, movies, books, music and computer graphic art.
PERSONALITY: Consider my flaky...depending on my mood, my opinions will change and so will how I act.
PET PEEVES: Stupid people. Narrow-minded people. Clones.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I dislike where I live in general, and certain people. I like hanging out with my friends even if it is a rare thing, going places, Tim Burton, good poetry and books. Oh and food, I am an expert at picking out good desserts.
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm lonely/bored/want to broaden my views even more.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:39 pm
Hellos.
Clones happen to plague my school
Welcome.
-hands out free disclosed amount of Mountain Dew-  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Great Scoot

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:23 am
NAME: Names Scott. Call me Kyo though. ^_^
APPEARANCE: *Picture below*
FAV. BANDS: System of a Down, Dir en Grey, Malice Mizer, Korn.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, manga, anime, DDR, and my girlfriend. <3
PERSONALITY: I'm a nice guy to those who deserve it. If you're an idiot, you won't get any respect or kindness from me. But otherwise, I'm a nice guy. n_n
PET PEEVES: Illiteracy, stupid people, rap, gangsters wannabes, ignorance.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like my girlfriend, and my friends. That's all I need. I dislike peoplewho judge by how I look.
REASON FOR JOINING: My friend RedPhoenix is in here. So, I tried it out. She raves about it sometimes. n_n

Me! surprised

User Image

Mind you, this is a old picture. I look like this, only I have longer hair. cool It almost goes down to the top of my shoulder blades now.

This picture is not a offense to anyone, or an offer. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:48 am
Welcome to the Guild.
I'm still rather new myself, but you might see that I live here.
-hands out welcome Mountain Dew-  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

[-H.A.T.E_L.O.V.E-]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:44 pm

NAME: Ashlee
APPEARANCE: User Image yes i got a professional picture made (it was expensive!)they added the red and made it b&w and look older!
FAV. BANDS: God or Julie
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: walking in the dark
PERSONALITY: dark
PET PEEVES: really happy people
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like darkness and anything dark, if its bright is ok but i dont really like it
REASON FOR JOINING: I joined because this is a guild i liked (i am very picky on guilds) and this one poped out!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:38 pm
That is an amazing picture.
I love the look of it.

Welcome to the guild, I myself may be rather happy at times, but that is only because I have not had any caffiene in my system and tend to overreact to the situation.

-hands out case of welcomimg Mountain Dews-  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

TidalTantrum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:38 pm
NAME: Amber
APPEARANCE: find me here http://vampirefreaks.com/u/ocean_soul
FAV. BANDS: system of a down, lacuna coil, nightwish, children of bodom, fear facory, static-x, hatebreed
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: umm.. I dont know.
PERSONALITY: Nice, shy, easy going..
PET PEEVES: rudeness
REASON FOR JOINING: Ive just recently returned to Gaia, and am seeking some friends. I am currently lacking energy..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:20 pm
NAME: Angel

APPEARANCE: 5'5', black/dark golden brown/burgandy(the sun changes it) hair, brown skin, dark brown eyes, athletic, ya know, good looking

FAV. BANDS: my fav's are the fugees, india arie, 8 ball & mjg, common, dido, josh groban, and stevie wonder, but i like most anything if its good and doesn't annoy me.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: painting, photography, fashion, cartoons, poetry, reading good books, other

PERSONALITY: laidback, sarcastic, (i've been told i'm nice), occationaly energetic

PET PEEVES: people who talk about my bad spelling, too much talking, rudeness, disrespect towards others

LIKES/DISLIKES: i like God (the Christian one), coffee, art, most anything dark, shopping, chocolate, and good-lookin fast-high preformance cars
/dislike snobs, holier-than-though folks, and really stupid people(not the mentally hindered just stupid people).

REASON FOR JOINING: i like goth style, and was bored  

jcamille

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games