Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:12 pm
"I'll see you guys later" Arianna said abruptly and with that she headed to the band room. She got out her flute and some music and started playing, knowing that this was the only way to calm herself. "Very good Arianna, you're music skills have grown since the begining of the year" Mr. Jaren said. "Thank you sir" Arianna replied. "No problem, I'll let you practice. But was something bothering you? From the way you were playing it sounded as if you were upset or angry or both" he said. "Yeah, I am. My friend just upset me and that. Hopefully everything will get resolved after school" Arianna replied. "I hope for the best" Mr. J said. "Thanks Mr. Jaren" "No problem, I'm here if you need me" he said, patting her knee, before getting up from the chair that he had occupied beside her and headed into his office. Arianna continued on playing until the bell rang. Sighing in regret and still not feeling in the greatest mood she put her flute away and headed to her next class with Rachel.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:51 pm
"Thanks, but no thanks," Cya replied, still upset with how she'd handled the situation; she'd let Karissa down. "Class is going to start soon - maybe we'll catch up with you guys later." A solemn Zane led the young girl away towards their lockers.

Karissa burst through the doors to the school building a little more forcefully than usual, and people in the hallway stopped to stare at the commotion. "There's nothing to see here," she snapped at a freshman. In a foul mood, Karissa stalked to her next class and just lay at her desk with her head on the table, waiting for the bell to ring. Her eyes began to ache, because though she seemed to stare unseeingly in front of her - with no emotion at all - the thing she actually wanted to do most was cry. And that was one thing her kind simply could not do.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:48 pm
Race: Vampire
Name: Lillith
Age: 16 in human appearance and she's 200 in vampire years
School: Forks High School
Friends: {{ Will develop as rp moves along }}
Appearce: User Image
Family: Lillith doesn't remember her former life as a human, not one single memory of her family exists.
Boyfriend: None
Likes: + Butterflies + Flowers + Dark colored clothes + The sound of running water + The sound of birds singing + Music
Personality: + Introverted + Solitary + Indifferent + Cautious + Calculating + Cold
Height: 5'2
Grade: 11
Eyes when Thristy: When hungry, her eyes tend to go from gentle mud brown to crimson red.
Eyes normal: When she isn't hungry, her eyes tend to be a gentle, soft mud brown.
Sixth Sense: Lillith, like certain special vampires has a sort of power...a sixth sense as some call it that enables her to spin Illusions. It is still unclear to Lillith just how her power works. In essence, she concentrates on an image in mind, either made up, or real based on an actual photograph, and by forcing her will, the image becomes " real," before her eyes or the eyes of anyone whom she may will it to be seen.
Weakness: Lillith is talented in various areas, but her biggest weakness is her lack of physical strength.
Favorite Music: Soothing, classical music and the music of Enya, Evanescence and a few other artists.
Musical Instrument: Lillith has a musical voice that it both lilting and haunting all at the same time. Lillith's slender, graceful fingers are quite adept at playing the piano as well.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Race: Human
Name: Arabella
School: Forks High School
Friends: {{ Will develop as I begin to roleplay }}
Appearce: User Image
Family: Arabella's mother and father died in a car accident when she was a child, she to was in the car when the accident happened. The accident was terrible, so it was mind boggling that Arabella alone survived. Even more mind boggling was the fact that she escaped the crash totally unharmed, when she should have died with her parents that dark, rainy night. But Arabella remember...a dark shadow towering above her, then disappearing in a flash. Arabella was placed in the care of relatives who lived in Forks, and was raised there her entire life and has come quite accustomed to life there.
Boyfriend: None
Likes: + Black cats + Music, both listening to music and composing it as well. + Roses, blue roses specifically + Gothic Lolita clothes & style
Personality: + Indifferent + Timid + Solitary + Introverted + Kind + Dutiful + Responsible
Height: 5'1
Grade: 11
Eyes normal: Royal blue
Favorite Music: Artists such as Evanescence, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Hoobastank, and Enya as well.
Musical Instrument: Since childhood, she has played the piano and has been recently attempting to learn how to play the guitar. She can also play the violin.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:47 pm
Somebody fill me in....

Estelluna lay on the grass barely awake, honestly she didn't care if she was in school of not, but of course somebody would always come to annoy her.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:22 pm
Rachel drifted her way through class, paying less attention than she usually did. She just sat there, watching the clock tick. She didn't even notice when Arianna sat down next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:16 pm
Arianna was to upset to even try to talk with her friend. Instead, she just sat and listened to the lesson, mostly doodling in her notebook but taking occasional notes.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:14 pm
All too soon, the final bell rang. Karissa's expression cleared a little as she recalled that she was sitting in English class, and the reason she was sitting alone.

"Do you really want to-" Zane had hurried across the classroom to Cya as soon as the bell rang, and he began to frame his question, but Cya almost immediately interrupted him. "Yes, I still want to meet up with Karissa's friends," she silenced him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:38 pm
Rachel came back into focus when the bell rang. "I think we were supposed to go see Cya and Zane." said Rachel quietly, to Arianna. "Come on."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:18 pm
Arianna jumped, startled. Giving a curt nod she followed Rachel out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:15 pm
Karissa walked ponderously out of class. Time had never meant much to her as a vampire; now it seemed to pass even more slowly. She walked so peculiarly, she attracted just as much attention as if she'd ran through the halls at moderate vampiric speed. "Oh," Karissa looked up dully as she bumped into someone.

"Karissa," Cya said sadly, and Zane looked uncomfortable. They'd been searching the hallways, but hadn't known what classes Karissa's friends had. They'd resorted to wandering outside the Senior classrooms and, well, they'd found what they were looking for...sort of.

Seeing who it was, a little of the old fire came into Karissa's eyes, but it was sparks of anger - not happiness - that were reflected in her glassy red irises.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:44 pm
"Cya!" Called Rachel, a second too late as the pair walked into Karissa. "Oh." Said Rachel as she skidded to a stop with Arianna right in front of the three. Rachel looked awkwardly at the floor, wringing her hands, she hadn't meant to intrude.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:04 pm
"Sorry, I guess we'll just go now" Arianna said, not wanting to intrude like Rachel and also not wanting to talk with Karissa with all of the humans around, she'd have to wait until after school and that was just about killing her.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:58 pm
"Please do go," Karissa said with some difficulty. She couldn't handle so many people at once - to think she'd been worried about only Rachel finding out.

Cya and Zane hurried away after Rachel and Arianna. They had a free block, or else Zane never would have let Cya skip class. "What are we going to do about her?" Cya burst out as soon as they were out of earshot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:33 pm
"Don't worry about it. Rachel and I will handle it" Arianna said a little rudely and continued to walk towards her next class.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:15 pm
"What did I do?" asked a bewildered Cya.

Karissa pushed past a crowd of humans to get into her last class of the day, Language. Her pupils dilated, and her eyes perceptibly darkened, as she inhaled the heady scent of the room. During last block almost every student was fully awake, excited for the end of the day; it was much easier to ignore their blood in the early lethargic hours of the morning.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games