Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:04 pm

KaosAngel012
King Phar
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"Well... Besides stating the overly obvious.... that would not matter to you," she smiled a bit. "Nah, if daddy hated you, you would be dead right now."

(sorry, back from a quick bath) "Hmm.." he said, looking at her. "You got your father's sense of humor. And i think you got the spunkyness of your mom. When she was young.... heh, practically like my own aunt, though she hated that word. " laughs a bit, but looks at the sky a bit, not looking at her directly. "So..." he says in a very distracted fashion, " your reason for coming here is..?"

"Yeah.... mom was cool...." she giggled and looked up to the sky. "Oh! Yeah! Can.. can you train me? You said you were good with swords... so can ya?"

Juno thougth this over for a second. "You want me.. to train you with sword skills? ... I don't know... this takes long and hard work to fully train.. and ... my techniques aren't the very best or flashiest.. but they do their job well. " he says, feeling a bit proud.
flying over head phar calls out "need some help my lady."

"Hi Phar!' she said"Well... Juno here said that he's going to train me!" she said smiling toward him

Juno smirks at her response. "Well.. .that sounds just like what i was expecting from an eager girl like you! Ahh, Phar, just in time. Care to join us in our nightime training?" he says, putting one of his hands in his pants pocket to not bore his eager fingers.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:08 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
King Phar
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"Yeah.... mom was cool...." she giggled and looked up to the sky. "Oh! Yeah! Can.. can you train me? You said you were good with swords... so can ya?"

Juno thougth this over for a second. "You want me.. to train you with sword skills? ... I don't know... this takes long and hard work to fully train.. and ... my techniques aren't the very best or flashiest.. but they do their job well. " he says, feeling a bit proud.

"Hi Phar!' she said"Well... Juno here said that he's going to train me!" she said smiling toward him

Juno smirks at her response. "Well.. .that sounds just like what i was expecting from an eager girl like you! Ahh, Phar, just in time. Care to join us in our nightime training?" he says, putting one of his hands in his pants pocket to not bore his eager fingers.

She smiles brightly. "Thank you!! Thank you thank you thank you!!" she aid while laughing. "I knew you would say yes!"

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:14 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
King Phar
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

She smiles brightly. "Thank you!! Thank you thank you thank you!!" she aid while laughing. "I knew you would say yes!"

"well sorry to disapoint but i have to go."(sorry g2g now.)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:14 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
King Phar
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"Take it easy, Tomoe...." he says. "Wow... well, let's begin, shall we? Basics first.. you know already how to hold one, right?". As he says this, he removes his blade from his back, letting it show in the moonlight.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:17 pm

King Phar
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
King Phar

"well sorry to disapoint but i have to go."(sorry g2g now.)

(oh see ya!)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:18 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
King Phar

"Take it easy, Tomoe...." he says. "Wow... well, let's begin, shall we? Basics first.. you know already how to hold one, right?". As he says this, he removes his blade from his back, letting it show in the moonlight.

She stares at his blade. "Oh..... wow..... it's.... beautiful...." she stares a it a bit more before she takes out her own. "Sorry about that..." blushes a bit.

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:29 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
King Phar

She stares at his blade. "Oh..... wow..... it's.... beautiful...." she stares a it a bit more before she takes out her own. "Sorry about that..." blushes a bit.

"It's alright. I was that giddy myself when i got to try a simple small blade.." he says, looking at hers. "Hmm.. .your own has the royal engravings ... it's very light, and can prove a bit too floaty sometimes by the texture, but nice to use. " he said admiringly.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:35 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

"It's alright. I was that giddy myself when i got to try a simple small blade.." he says, looking at hers. "Hmm.. .your own has the royal engravings ... it's very light, and can prove a bit too floaty sometimes by the texture, but nice to use. " he said admiringly.

"Yeah it is... it's not very good to stab with, but it's good to make superficial cuts and slashes.... oh and cut off fingers."

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:42 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

"Yeah it is... it's not very good to stab with, but it's good to make superficial cuts and slashes.... oh and cut off fingers."

Juno raises an eyebrow. "That's superficial? Hmm.. alright then... show me your moves.... " he says, making a sword stance, firm and with his feet planted, ready for defense.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:48 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Juno raises an eyebrow. "That's superficial? Hmm.. alright then... show me your moves.... " he says, making a sword stance, firm and with his feet planted, ready for defense.

sits in a near by tree
"ahhh a battle is about to happen"

King Yoshimitsu

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:48 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Leaps in the air and slashes her sword toward him, aiming to cut him in half.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:59 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

He sees this , and quickly retaliates with a simple balanced parry, trying to throw her off balance. "Air strikes can only lead to being juggled by your opponent!"

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:06 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

He sees this , and quickly retaliates with a simple balanced parry, trying to throw her off balance. "Air strikes can only lead to being juggled by your opponent!"

She lands, and uses her sword and slashes at his torso. Grins a bit. "I haven't been this excited in a while..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:18 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

She lands, and uses her sword and slashes at his torso. Grins a bit. "I haven't been this excited in a while..."

"ahh this fight is gettin interesting i might i have to join"
still sitting in the tree

King Yoshimitsu

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:20 pm

Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

"ahh this fight is gettin interesting i might i have to join"
still sitting in the tree

SHe senses someone watching and looks around, dropping her defense.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games