Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:06 pm

Hiroshi holds his necklace, still watching the moon. "If you're watching, Grandfather, You didn't see that."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:10 pm

Scrashes her head rlly crazy, then stops and her hair looks like an Afro "Neh!! omg NUUUUUUU!!!" she gets up and runs to the cargo room "OMG What do I do Fluffy hair not good" She slips and falls and hits her head "Ow!"

ShinyToy

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:14 pm

Hiro is sitting on one of the boxes, eating his dinner, a burger patty. "You're pretty clumsy, huh?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:17 pm

Sits up and see's him "No...No...I think Im hyper agen...I get crazy and start doing weird things" rubs the back of her head

ShinyToy

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:21 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Walks into a room and jumps onto a bed "That was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me" then she thinks -Do puppies drown? Why the hell Am I thinking about that...Im rlly weird-

*the mental connection was still there... and Logen thought back as a reply*

"well Puppies Do Drown if you keep them under the water... and you think that becouse you want to...you try subconsiusly(not me) to avoid getting intoo a similar situation as before... you should get more at ease though... thats my opinion on the matter (as Sam Hit Her Head) i felt that... that kinda hurted... do you need healing?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:23 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Walks into a room and jumps onto a bed "That was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me" then she thinks -Do puppies drown? Why the hell Am I thinking about that...Im rlly weird-

"well Puppies Do Drown if you keep them under the water... and you think that becouse you want to...you try subconsiusly(not me) to avoid getting intoo a similar situation as before... you should get more at ease though... thats my opinion on the matter (as Sam Hit Her Head) i felt that... that kinda hurted... do you need healing?"
Replys -No...No...And No...and SRRY!!!! I think im just hyper agen lol-

ShinyToy

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:24 pm

Hiro jumps down and helps her up. "I understand, a lot of people are like that."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:27 pm

Hiroshi Etai
Hiro jumps down and helps her up. "I understand, a lot of people are like that."
"Thank you...Um, I guess, I dont normally act like this" brushes herself off "So whatcha doing now?!"

ShinyToy

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:27 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Logen: "Well you dont need to be sorry to me, im adjusted to a higher pain level than you would even think is possible but i might awake from something like that... so dont go get hurted again while i sleep... and umm, my soul is already at it... fixed it already... you need to keep safe and dont get hurted my friend!"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:28 pm

"Just finishing dinner. I know, Im always at the most inconvenient places, arent I?

o0-Nate_River-0o

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:30 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Logen: "Well you dont need to be sorry to me, im adjusted to a higher pain level than you would even think is possible but i might awake from something like that... so dont go get hurted again while i sleep... and umm, my soul is already at it... fixed it already... you need to keep safe and dont get hurted my friend!"
-OKEEE iM SOWWEY, and thank you ^^-
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:32 pm

*as Logen ate the taco wraps she had made herself, Sam could also taste the spiceyness that Logen had made herself it was so Hot yet so Tasty!*

"this is Really Tasty, as you most likely tasted... do you want some? --- i have loads of more..."

Wacram Glaziuz

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:33 pm

Hiroshi Etai
"Just finishing dinner. I know, Im always at the most inconvenient places, arent I?
"Eh...I really havnt noticed" Sits down on a bow at the left of him "I cant sleep" Lauphs
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:35 pm

"I don't sleep." Hiroshi smiles.

o0-Nate_River-0o

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:35 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*as Logen ate the taco wraps she had made herself, Sam could also taste the spiceyness that Logen had made herself it was so Hot yet so Tasty!*

"this is Really Tasty, as you most likely tasted... do you want some? --- i have loads of more..."
Holds her mounth, and tries not to throw up then mumbles "I Cant eat, It will kill me" shuts her eyes in pain
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games