Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:18 pm
((lol sorry so confusing XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:20 pm
*Amiko smiled warmly. She pressed her shoulder to Maxes to steady him. She stared into the fire, on the otherside was Lukara, caesar and Mist.* Max...As soon as you touch ground, Heal Lukara. her eye was filled with blood wen i left her to find you. Im not sure how to heal that.*

*Scar chuckled darkly* So let me get this straight. u want ME to bring back YOUR dad? You think hes gonna be pleased to see a nother wolf? or u think hes gonna kill me wen i bring him back. *Scars eyes narrowed suspiciously*  

Amiko Hazitie

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:20 pm
Kyou's ears went down when he heard that the newcomer did not want Blaze to be around them. " If you do not want us we will not burden you anymore." he said turning around leaving the wolves there. Rain slowly followed him looking back at the wolves as they left.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:21 pm
((g2g guys i will be on tomorrow don't go to far without me))  

---Crumplet---

Fox Ninga Kyoushiro

Fluffy Wolf

14,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 pm
(( Ok, i wont i need to go too, But the pic in my sig looks like me in real life ^^ and so does my avin minus everything))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:26 pm
Jake looked at him and rolled his eyes,"Why would he kill you idiot? If you bring him back don't you think he will want as many evil wolves around to help him."
((She got mixed up she wasn't talking about you kyou))
Blaze looked at them confused,"Where are you going?"
Caesar went unconsious. The sudden anger had taken all his energy.  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:33 pm
*Scar snapped at him. He backed out of the cave and sat down concentrating his energy so he could revive the dead.*

*Amiko shot threw the fire leaveing it open long enough for Max to come threw as well. When she walked out of the fire she kept her back end in it so Max could come out*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:03 pm
Max went through it but wasn't sure what to say to Lukara.
Jake waited for his dad to be revived so they could begin planning.  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:20 pm
*Once max was out Amiko nudged him towards Lukara and walked towards Caesar. She sat next to him and nudged him a few times. Lukara's body was in a bight ball. the pain of a shattered heart flowed from her. her left side was faceing up -so she was blind to the world- *  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:42 pm
The anger had taken so much energy Caesar was unconsious.
Max went up to Lukara,"Uhhh....Lukara are you ok?"  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:55 pm
*Amiko wined softly and curled around Caesar. Lukara's ear twitched at her name. she slowly picked up her head. her right eye was covered in blood wich ws slowly drying. Her tail curled around her. She slowly layed her head on the ground heartache cloudign her other senses*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:03 am
Max lightly touched her shoulder with his nose. His eyes glowed as he healed her and then sat down when he was done.  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:11 am
Scar stood his energy where it needed to be. he walked into the cae jumped on Hogans body and breathed into his nose (Like the cat did to teh woman in catwoman thats wat it looked like)

*Lukara blinked her sight cam back in her right eye she turned her head and saw Max. She stood instantly and pressed her head into his chest* -Crackig with tear- Im sorry about watever i did....I didnt mean to make you leave. Im sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:32 am
Max sighed,"It wasn't you. I couldn't stand to see another loved one die. I need to tell you something. I'm not who you think I am."
Hogan eye opened and he shook Scar off. He was huge and had an evil look on his face. He looked at Scar,"Hello. Would you like to help me get revenge. If you help I will also help you." His eyes turned red and it showed he was probably the evilest wolf ever.  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:41 am
*Scar shook her fur from being pushed off. He smirked* Sure. Only, I got 1 thing....I get the Amiko *His eyes darkened*

*Lukara sat up and tilted her head. her ears flattened against her head confused*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games