Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:48 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she keeps walking her arms crossed, she thinks for a bit looking around, she remembered her watch and how long its been when she spoke with anyone, she looks at it, she walks down to somewhere quiet and where it was deserted, she leans against the wall and opens the mirror "hello?" she asked and waited for an answer
tal sits down on a bench in a park to think when he hears her he then reopens the mirror
RIVER YOUR ALIVE I WAS WORRIED!!!
she looks at him "wow you worry easily, sorry" she smiles softly "didnt mean to make you worry, didnt know you'd care that much"
i didnt either he thinks to him self
so river whats up?when can you get back?and where are you?
"i dont know, kat saved me and took me through a door, now i dont know where i am" she sighs and looks around "where are you? i can come back now, rivera is no where in sight, at least i think" she smiles softly
im in the imperial city park
tal walks out into a copse of tree's and tuns the mirror into a stand up one
ok come out then
she sets the mirror against the wall "umm alright then" she bites her bottom lip "hmm how do i bring the mirror back?" she walks through then sticks her head and hands back, she grabbs the mirror and pushes a button it does something and she falls back, she opens her hands, finding the watch "great" she puts it in her pocket and stands up  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "wow you worry easily, sorry" she smiles softly "didnt mean to make you worry, didnt know you'd care that much"
"i dont know, kat saved me and took me through a door, now i dont know where i am" she sighs and looks around "where are you? i can come back now, rivera is no where in sight, at least i think" she smiles softly
ok come out then
she sets the mirror against the wall "umm alright then" she bites her bottom lip "hmm how do i bring the mirror back?" she walks through then sticks her head and hands back, she grabbs the mirror and pushes a button it does something and she falls back, she opens her hands, finding the watch "great" she puts it in her pocket and stands up
welcome back river
tal has a huge smile on his face having his friend back  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:53 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok come out then
welcome back river
she smiles "its good to be back" she hugs him tightly "feels good to be out of that hell hole" she smirks and looks at him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok come out then
welcome back river
she smiles "its good to be back" she hugs him tightly "feels good to be out of that hell hole" she smirks and looks at him
tal laughs
its good to have you back and in one piece  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:58 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok come out then
welcome back river
tal laughs
she laughs "i know" she smiles "a little bruised and cut but hey im good, cant get rid of me that easily"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
welcome back river
tal laughs
she laughs "i know" she smiles "a little bruised and cut but hey im good, cant get rid of me that easily"
no guess ill have to get stronger assassins
tal says in a joking coice  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:09 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
welcome back river
tal laughs
she rolls her eyes and lightly pushes him "ha your so funny" she smiles shaking her head  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal laughs
she rolls her eyes and lightly pushes him "ha your so funny" she smiles shaking her head
hey i try...so you want to go and get some food?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:12 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal laughs
she just noticed that she was reallly hungry "yea i havent eaten since the time we were on the boat"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she just noticed that she was reallly hungry "yea i havent eaten since the time we were on the boat"
dam,n that sucks
tal walks with her through the park heading for the exit  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:20 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
dam,n that sucks
she shruggs "i didnt really notcie it" she smiles shaking her head  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
dam,n that sucks
they walk out of the parks gates
so what do you want to eat?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:39 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
dam,n that sucks
she shruggs "it doesnt matter i guess, you choose"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
dam,n that sucks
hmmm there is a soup and salad shop near here wanna go there?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:51 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
dam,n that sucks
hmmm there is a soup and salad shop near here wanna go there?
"sure" she smiles and walks with him to the shop, she looks around "man, its been a long time since ive seen people and plants" she said and looks back at him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games