Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:27 pm

Echo laughs before covering her mouth "oh hes hiding" she patts the tree "or he fell asleep" she shruggs "and go get that poor girl some clothes" she growls at the other humans(srry had to go do sumthin)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:27 pm

(well she got off....there goes all my ideas....what now?)
kat was beside her in seconds growling "run now and dont come back unless you want 2 die" kat whispered

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:30 pm

(You just did that to the Girl?)

"*Scream.* "I'm sorry. They played a trick on me. I didn't mean to intrude on anything." She looked at Scott, who was still in human form. She blushed again. She looked back at Kat. "Could you get him so he won't SEE me?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:32 pm

(oih shes back!!!!)
kat growled but she yelled over at scott" close your eyes perv or ill put your face in the dirt" then kat turned back tol the girl" run now or die"

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:33 pm

Echo laughs "yea sure" she walks over to scott "cover your eyes" she said smirking, she turns him around so his back was to the girl
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:34 pm

"What? I'm your Ma... Husband. I'm not going to go looking at other girls."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:34 pm

kat was beside echo again "tell me were strikes is right now please.." she asked her
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:37 pm

"Why do you keep telling me to run or die? I really don't want to run into town with no cloths on. It's bad enough in the woods where almost no one is. But in town, I'd half to go across the entire town to get to my home. I don't want to be streaking and showing the only home I know everything I have."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:37 pm

she smiles "i know" she hugs him "over there" she points above them

Strike was laying on a branch before rolling and falling out "im okay" he smiles and stands "you miss me love?" he smirks a little
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:41 pm

(love!??! stare oh thats mean_)
kat didnt say anything again she looked down at her feet

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:43 pm

(XDD doin mi nails lolz, red wit black stripes 3nodding a sign dat im bored XDD)
he looks at her "hey....whats the matter?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:45 pm

"Could someone please help me? It's cold..."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:47 pm

"nothing" kat mumbeled then kat reached into her pack and pulled out a spare long shirt and threw it at the girl
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:48 pm

"now hurry before kat comes and kills your or something" she shruggs

He looks at her confused "umm....okay" he looks at echo and scott for help, but when they couldnt give him any he sighs "is it something i said or...what?"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:49 pm

She put it on. "Um, Thank you?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games