Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:10 pm

congrats Bd! i wish i could get one but ive got 5 hatchlings right now sad

oh on another note: yes the info for the dragons does say who they are related to. this way we know who are the parents of who even if they arent your dragons. i love the updates to the cave!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:11 pm

Emotionless Dream

oh on another note: yes the info for the dragons does say who they are related to. this way we know who are the parents of who even if they arent your dragons. i love the updates to the cave!

Yep! I love seeing the parents of my abandoned eggs!
I can't wait to try out the breeding......perhaps I will finally get those elusive metallics from my gold and silver parents!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:15 pm

i still need a silver female, a gold, a green dino, and a skywing. those are the only dragons im missing.

imma go and randomly make a family tree of all my dragons. mostly for the ones who are in my scroll and are related. i know there are gonna be TONS of kids for some of them cuz i love to breed mine
edit:Rein has 5 children so far so ya, lots of kids for mine.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:30 pm

I am gonna go through a huge spurt of breeding once my batch of skywings mature.............
And there will be more abandons in the cave now. New members or those searching for possibly rare dragons will get a wider pick at more times.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:39 pm

umm, idk if anyone else has noticed but they also changed the sprite for the mint dragon hatchling. you almost cant see the face for it.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:56 pm

bd004
Emotionless Dream

Yep! I love seeing the parents of my abandoned eggs!
I can't wait to try out the breeding......perhaps I will finally get those elusive metallics from my gold and silver parents!

Mine doesn't show the parents (or at least the mother since this seems based on maturity over paternity with the mother listed first in the lineage) on any of the abandons/rescues I have. I know which are which because I kept my own records of my dragons. It's the genealogist in me. Yeah, I know that's weird.

And one of my bred adults, Eudialyte, is the offspring of one of my pink females, Traforare, and a one of gold males, Aneurin. The lineage on her scroll is wrong. Oh, well. No biggie.

And, Beady, I wish you luck with breeding your gold and silver. Mine wouldn't have anything to do with each other. Maybe yours will cooperate. My dragons seem to be stubborn lately.
confused

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:01 pm

OMG! The appearance of the mint babies have changed! Check them out on Minime-sama's and Scubaso's listings in the Incubator! eek
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:02 pm

OMG! I GOT ONE! !!!!!!!!!! *Ish freaking out!*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:48 pm

redface redface redface redface redface It seems that I have made a mis-calculation on the part of my adopted blue egg....I had thought the poor little sick egg was female but it turns out "she" is really a boy... redface redface redface redface redface I named him Blue Warrior when I discovered that his father is a Black Warrior dragon. It would be cooler if his dad has a name so I could come up with a truly unique name for him. 3nodding

@ Beady Yes, I do know that you now have 4 Skywing eggs and that the first one was abandoned, the poor thing. Yay!!! *Jumps up and down and cheers for Beady* I am sorry about mis-calculating the gender of your last split dragon. On the other hand, that mistake actually help me realize that I am on the verge of a major discovery... cool

*Sits back and watch as the competition heats up* mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Here is my scroll biggrin

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/Shadwflight

SylviaTheRanger

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:12 pm

I'm confuzzled by the new mint babies. I was going to ask what these small hatchlings were when I saw Willa's post. They're funny looking! 4laugh Oh, and the scrolls are all different now too. Or rather, the pages when you view the dragons. I love the ones for bred dragons pointing at the parents. Very cool! (That wasn't there before and I missed it, was it?)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:22 pm

Heh, BD, I was only using the proxy that one time to access both my scrolls, and I don't really use the proxy anymore, it was more of a one-time experiment.

I use different browsers now, if I'm doing a trade between mules, but that's just on Gaia.

And dangit, the things I miss while I'm at work!! gonk

*goes to play with the new Cave*

SparrowSaurus

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:22 pm

Kira Tanier
OMG! I GOT ONE! !!!!!!!!!! *Ish freaking out!*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats, Kira! The baby's headed to the Incubator! biggrin

Kimmiora
redface redface redface redface redface It seems that I have made a mis-calculation on the part of my adopted blue egg....I had thought the poor little sick egg was female but it turns out "she" is really a boy... redface redface redface redface redface I named him Blue Warrior when I discovered that his father is a Black Warrior dragon. It would be cooler if his dad has a name so I could come up with a truly unique name for him. 3nodding

@ Beady Yes, I do know that you now have 4 Skywing eggs and that the first one was abandoned, the poor thing. Yay!!! *Jumps up and down and cheers for Beady* I am sorry about mis-calculating the gender of your last split dragon. On the other hand, that mistake actually help me realize that I am on the verge of a major discovery... cool

*Sits back and watch as the competition heats up* mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

And that major discovery would be ... ??? Curious minds have to know!
By the way, Kimmi, congrats on the yellow dino and new skywing hatchling!
xd
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:25 pm

SylviaTheRanger
Here is my scroll biggrin

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/Shadwflight

Thanks, Sylvia, and welcome to the guild! 3nodding biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Update time ...

EDITED: Wednesday, July 23, at 9:45 p.m.-

~ ~ ~ Dragons and walkers are napping. Shh... do not disturb! ~ ~ ~

User Image

User Image
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games