Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:43 am
Dougal stared up at the sky which was about the only fascinating thing there was to look at in his current position. He sighed and curled up in a ball. Maybe Aisling would visit him again in his dreams.......

--------------------------------

Opal waited patiently at the door with these others. She tried to conceal herself somewhat behind Gabriel and Lilith so that her 'dollness' wouldn't be noticed right away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:48 am
(last post from me for a few hours, got revision to do crying lol )

The door opened and a medium-old tall man with short grey hair answered it. He smiled and instantly leant forwtrads to place a kiss on Natasha's cheek.
"You caught me by surprise,my dear, i didn't expect you to come all of a sudden."
he looked pastthem.
"And are these your friends? Do you wnat to use my pool again or something?"
Natasha laughed. "No. Can we come in, though?"

"Of course, of course. here - come in the living room and make yourselves comfortable."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:25 am
((Have....fun? O_o ))

No dreams came to Dougal as he dozed on and off-most likely because he was trying to stay alert for any enemies. He didn't feel the presence of any nearby at the moment, but that brought him little comfort. Heswass all to aware that there were some demons, such as Mirza, who could distort his tracking abilities and others that could make their presense vanish completely.
---------------------------------

The Shade, unseen to all, traveled swiftly tracking the essence of the prey down the many roads. Cars passed through the creature like it was air, but the mortals within that also passed through the Shade suddenly felt very cold. Unknown to them-when a Shade passes through a mortal it can drain a small amount of thier life. Normally its not much though....the mortal's life span is only shorten by a few days.

---------------------------------

Opal wondered what the old man would think of them when he had a better chance to look them over. Even she realized that they had to look like a....unique group. Gabriel dressed as a woman wearing rainbows, Lilith with her huge staff, herself-a doll-in a lolita dress and purple hair, Delia with her headphones and bright red attire, and Natasha in an elegant dress...... It's amazing that they don't attract more attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 am
Once he had gotten them all seated comfortably the older man took time to survey them properly. It didn't surprise him that Natasha had such a eccelctic group around her:after all, the Helsing family had been quite eccentric, which was in part why he had made such an easy aquiantence of them. When he sat he eyed Natasha and teh young woman took the cue.

"Oh, everyone. This is Leonard Warwick. Lenny, this is Delia, Gabrielle, Opal, and Lilith."

Leonard nodded to them all and gave a warm but curious smile.
"A pleasure. Please pardon my rudeness, but I can't help but wonder why such a large band of young ladies would all come and see an old fart like me without a moment's notice...?"

He took a second glance at opal as the light seemed to play oddly on her skin, and squinted. His eyesight was poor, and he dismissed it.

Gabriel grinned at being called a 'young lady' and looked oevr to Natasha.

"You're right, it's kind of odd. Truth be told, we were hoping to use your helicopter..." Natasha cringed and Leonard paused a minute before laughing.

"Aha! You see! I knew it. Well of course my dear you're welcome to use it, although what do you intend to do with it?"

Natasha gave a sly smile, knowing the answer woudl peak his interest. "I've heard word of some holy relics I want to gather."
Leonard's eyes predictibly lit up. "Is that so?"
"It is. But it's in Jerusalem, and we're in a major hurry."

"jerusalem?! Oh my. Now that is something."  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:39 pm
((hot damn this is going fast! lol))

Delia was sitting....well she didnt quite know where, staring at her now dead music player. She sighed heavily and scratched her head. Something was poking her uncomforatbly in the thigh and she reached up a pant leg and grasped one of her knives.

Delia was glad that she had some of them still on her and shocked she had forgot about them...after just teleporting here she thought everything was back at the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:40 pm
Opal tensed when she felt Leonard's linger on her for a moment. She hoped he wouldn't notice certain...inhuman features about her. She felt a mild relief when his graze shifted.

-------------------------

The Shade was getting excited now-it felt the party's essence growing stronger.

Xion, meanwhile, was waiting for a signal from the Shade.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:48 pm
(haha, you missed my complaint about this going so fast about thirty pages ago.)

Lilith smirked as she tried not to laugh about Gabriel. She nodded at Leonard when Natasha introduced her. She realized that she should have put her eyepatch on before they got here but didn't move to put it back on hoping it wouldn't be too obvious or Leonard wouldn't ask too much about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:10 pm
(lol aww.)

(grrg...i'm attempting to knit this while writing. knitting on teh round is friggin' hard >< not been successful yet -haha)

"Well, can we go?" Natasha asked. She eyed Gabriel as 'he' drifted off to examine one of Leonard's display cupboards. He made a squeak of surprise and Leoneard shifted his attention to him.

"Something caught your interest, my dear?" Leonard asked. Natasha gave a frustrated huff as leonard's attention comepletly shifted.

"That's a mesopetamian relic of Marduck ." Gabriel said, pointing at an artifact through the glass. "And that - it's the casket from the first crusade."

Leonard walke dup behind Gabriel and smiled.
"You know your relics."

"Wow." Gabriel laughed.

"a-hem!" Natasha ccleared her throat deliberately in tehri direction. Leonard waved a vauge hand at her.

"oh alright, alright. But the helicopter can't possibly ahve enough fuel to take you to Israel. I'll phone ahead, you can drive down and take the jet."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 pm
[Wow. Have fun with that. I have no idea how to knit.]

Lilith sighed.
"Thank god, last helicopter ride we had was a bit cramped."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:59 pm
[haha I've given up and am now knitting it on straight needles whee ]

Leonard headed off for a moment to make the phonecall and Natasha smiled.
"Yeah, I must admit I prefer it too. High speed rotating blades aren't my thing." Natasha smirked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:05 pm
[btw zizzy, you ahve to come to the timerift rp...cos it's like,the law...n stuff.
yaaar! pirate
ninja ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:17 pm
[I'm in the process of making a character for it right now. I'm thinking modern since we don't have one yet. I'm just having design issues. This would be so much easier if I didn't have to tektek it. I could just sketch away. rofl ]

"Helicopters themselves are fine, but when you've got a staff over 6 feet tall it doesn't fit that well." Lilith chuckled.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:23 pm
[yay biggrin You're welcome to sketch it and I can always make a tektke copy for you. I just put the tekteks there because when you glance back through the character sheets it gives you an instant feel for what the character looks like and makes it easy to find tehir sheet at a glance. so no problems :3]

Natasha laughed.
"I can imagine!"

Leonard reappeared and noded.
"I've made an appointment. It turns out that Harry's having a slow day today, so he'll fit you in as soon as you turn up."

"He did?"

"well, he did when I added a little 'incentive'. He's a good guy."

Natasha got up and gave him a hug. "Thanks so much, Lenny."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:07 pm
Opal had remained silent through the whole visit thus far and remained careful at keeping a distance....but trying not the make it obvious.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:30 pm
"So we got a jet? Awesome." Lilith grinned.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games