Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:00 am
Jasmine had to stand there, with her father watching the women spit on her, unable to understand why she chose to be a wolf. Jasmine returned the spitting with a growl so menacing the woman screamed and ran away. "Okay, you've had your cry, tell me what happened." Her father said sternly. His old eyes piercing hers. So she told him everything. Told him her fears about the full moon. Her father frowned. "Did you at least punch Kailee before you ran to me?" He asked.

"No. I didn't want to me too mean." Jasmine replied.

"It was silly for you to run away." Her father said curtly. "But I can understand why you did. However, you need to go back and train. Get stronger, be a good mate for Aven when he returns." He smiled when Jasmine nodded. "That's my girl. Now, all we have to do is get you through this full moon yes?"

"You make it sound so easy." She whimpered.

"Do you think it would be safe if I was there with you?" Her father asked. She shook her head sadly. She was afraid if he was there she'd hurt him. "Let's take you back." He took her by the shoulders. "Maybe we should find you something to focus on during the full moon. Is there a way for you to redirect the energy?"

"Aggression." Jasmine replied hugging herself as they walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:19 am
Kailee went back to her room, hoping to seek comfort and calm from her daughter and husband. She wasn't quite sure why she was so irritable, but just that she didn't know was making her frustrated. She needed Leon to talk some sense into her . . . needed Natalia to remind her why she had to stay calm and focused.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:33 am
Leonard was playing with Natalia. Tossing her up and catching her. "Who's daddy's beautiful princess?" He cooed holding her in his arms, tickling her. "My beautiful princess~! Yes you are~!" He cooed happy. "Yes you are~! Daddy's little girl." He purred, then scented his wife. "Come here my love." He said his expression soft and caring.

Jasmine and her father walked in silence for a while. "When you get him back everything will be fine." Her father said suddenly. When they arrived, they went straight to Nadia for training to make Jasmine stronger.

"I can do it." Damien replied. He wasn't as bad a** as the woman he had his eye on but he would get there, he would show her he could keep up and that he was worthy of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:59 am
"Then you better do it right!" Nadia snapped, in full out soldier mode now. "You lose focus like you were doing earlier and it won't be the enemy you'll be hurting! It'll be the soldier fighting beside you! Now! Start again, and this time practice some self-discipline!" she barked out before noticing the Vampire king and Jasmine at the door. She smiled a bit sadly at Jasmine. "How are you holding up?" she asked, feeling for the girl. She didn't know what the other was going through, but she could only imagine that it wasn't pleasant.

Kailee sighed and went over to Leon, instantly wrapping her arms around him in a hug, burying her face into his shoulder. "Why do I feel so useless?" she grumbled, wanting his reassurances. Just the sight and sound of her mate playing with their daughter was comforting enough to relieve most of her anger and stress, but she still was frustrated at the whole situation.

((Hell week's started for the play I'm in. My brain is so dead and I have basically NO time anymore. XP))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:11 am
((I'm making myself come here to unwind. I have so little time I'm barely able to sleep))

Jasmine gave a tiny shrug. "I'm trying not to think about it." She watched the same guy make the same mistake so she picked up three dummy throwing knives and hit him in the head saying, "Dead." Between each throw. "Seriously, all dead. Shape up. A fledgling could beat your formation. Who taught you those techniques?" She asked frowning.

Her father smirked. "Well I think this would be a good outlet to not think about the problem."

"I'm thinking about it. I'm just taking my anger out constructively." Jasmine noted. "Kailee says Nadia and Damien are the best here. I want to be like them too. Rip out Selena's guts." Her eyes shifted gold, her wolf wanting revenge for the disappearance of her mate. During the full moon she could hurt her self with silver all she liked so she didn't have to change without him.

Leonard kissed his wife's hair. "Because you're watching your sister in law in pain and don't know how to help her." He said. "I feel that pain again, my love. Remember? She's been in the brink of death for most of her life, now I have to watch her heart break. I feel as useless as you do, if not more so. I couldn't help her then, and I can't help her now. And I don't know who can. I just hope that we find him soon. I know a certain future queen of mine will find him." He kissed her brow. "If anyone can you can."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:57 pm
Nadia chuckled. "Great I may be, but even I wouldn't go up against Selena by myself." she said, placing a hand on Jasmine's shoulder. "Come, I will teach some techniques that will help you later on the battlefield." she said, gesturing to a mostly empty training field. "You!" she barked, pointing a finger at Damien. "Why don't you watch, see if you can't apply the lessons and pick up some pointers." she snapped angrily, thought it was just concern about all her troops that was causing the anger.

Kailee sighed. "I'm just worried that once we do find him . . . he won't be my brother anymore . . ." she whispered, cuddling in closer. "And I'm worried what that might do to Jasmine . . . if she's suffering now . . . and I hate that we can't do anything!" she said with a sigh.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:09 am
Jasmine nodded. "I had a chance to kill her once." Jasmine said smiling apologetically at Damien.

"Hey! I rebuke that statement Nadia." He growled. "I the best male here."

"Oh pipe down I got passed you guard too easy with that dummy knife." Jasmine quipped.

Leon sighed. "Then we'll do what we did before, let Jasmine kill Selena, and work on getting Aven back to normal." He said simply. "As long as it doesn't kill Jasmine in the process I know with her abilities she can do it."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:29 pm
“It’s a good thing you didn’t kill her,” said Nadia. “Ancient wolf-kin laws forbid the killing of the last of a pack by another wolfkin, or the allowed murder of the last of a pack by another race,” she explained. “If you had killed her, we would have been forced to kill you and that would have completely destroyed the prince.” Nadia shook her head with a sigh. Then she turned her attention to Damien. “If you’re the best male here then I weep for our army. As it is though, most of our females can kick your butt,” she said with a smirk. “And when I’m done with Jasmine, I’ll make sure she’s one of those.” Nadia winked at the former vampire in mock-conspiracy.

Kailee sighed. “I’m just worried. I don’t want to lose anyone . . .” she whispered, leaning against Leon.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:19 am
Damien huffed. "Then weep Nadia." He growled. "I can beat you if I wanted."

"You couldn't beat me as a Fledgling!" Jasmine hissed. "If I can get through your guard now I can get to your heart." She turned her eyes to Nadia. "You wouldn't." She replied. "I'd have been acting not only for myself but for my father, she's on his criminal list. . . well her pack is, was. They were the ones that brought the Blood plague in the first place, robbed my father of my mother." She looked away. "We have a law that protects mates." She shook her head. "That's neither here nor there, father's just more enraged that she's doing it again. Robbing his family of their happiness, breaking law etc."

Leon kissed her cheek. "I promise, everyone will do everything we can to get him back. And I think, taking her life will stop her for good. I know it's against your laws, but she's messed with too many vampire brides, and now Aven. If she lives it will keep going. I'd rather we kill her swiftly than let my father catch her. Because of what she's done to our family. . ." He shuddered. "I don't want to think of it. I want to think positive. We'll get him back. For Jasmine. For you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:47 am
Nadia smirked and shifted into her wolf form. “Is that a challenge? Weakling?” she asked, spitting out the last word tauntingly. She could not wait to put him in her place. It was the alpha inside her feeling quite a bit rankled. She ignored Jasmine for now, this was not the time to talk politics anyways.

Kailee smiled a bit sadly. “Well, if you do make plans to kill her, please, leave me out of them. Otherwise I’d be honor-bound by law to do everything in my power to stop you.” she said, cuddling up to him. “I want her dead . . . but I can’t do anything.” she whispered sadly. “And I just want Aven back home . . .”  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:56 am
"I will leave you out of it." Leon said. "When she is captured I will go away for a day or two then return and our problem will be over, but you won't know when she is captured. You won't know anything until she is gone."

Jasmine sighed and took a seat. Damien was gonna get owned. "Are you sure you want to do this Nadia?" He asked smiling softly. His own Alpha self liking that she wanted to tease his strength. "Let's make this interesting, if I win, you must go on a date with me. The whole thing, flowers, chocolates, dinner, movie, good night kiss, all of it." He smirked a little. "If I loose I will wear a sign around my neck for a month with whatever you want on it. I will not shift until you agree."  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:26 am
Nadia laughed. “If I win, you’ll wear a sign that says ‘weakling’.” she declared, basically agreeing to the bet. “Now shift, unless you’re a coward as well as a weakling.” she taunted once more. She was expecting this battle to end quickly . . . with her as the victor, so she wasn’t worried about him winning. “Pay attention Jasmine, you might learn something.” Nadia advised, ever the teacher.

Kailee giggled. “Good.” She sighed and laid her head on his shoulder. “I love you so much.” she whispered, beginning to grow tired. Worrying was really taking it out of her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 2:33 am
If he was going to get his one shot at this Alpha of a woman, Damien thought, he'd better stop faking he was weak and be serious. He chuckled and shifted, fully, he let his full size and weight show through. He was a good two hand bigger than her, though normally his height was just a tiny bit lower than hers. His eyes shone a brilliant, attractive green. "I'm not coward." He purred.

Jasmine sat back and watched. "This will be interesting." She purred smiling.

Leon smiled softly and picked her up into his arms being mindful of their baby in her arms. "Time for sleep me thinks." He smirked and kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:43 am
"Could have fooled me." Nadia taunted, although she was definitely sizing him up. Okay, so not an unattractive wolf, certain bigger than she had been expecting though. Had he always been that big? She'd have to rethink her strategy . . . and quickly. Instead of overpowering him . . . outmaneuver him, yes! That was it. "Well . . . challenger first." she said, lowering into a crouching position that would make it easier for her to react to whatever he would do.

Kailee smiled and held their daughter close. "Only if you and Natalia stay with me." she whispered, not wanting to leave either of them.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:55 am
Leon chuckled. "Of course! We were planning on sleeping too weren't we princess?" He cooed at the baby.

Jasmine's eyes widened. He wasn't that big before! He'd been purposefully handicapping himself for her ego!

Damien chuckled. "I prefer the turn ego stroker." He purred reading her moves. He might be bigger than her but he wasn't less agile. He rushed off to her. Unlike most males who wanted their intended to submit, he didn't go straight to the throat. No. He was going to knock her off balance. Keep her on her toes, tire her out.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games